A challenge for the Mason haters

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
1. So what you are saying is you do not care about the conversation, only the politics of it or "stars" above your posts.

What I am saying is do not contact me privately. The 'conversation' (such as it is) is on a public forum where it can be moderated. I have no desire to leave that and hold private communications with you about anything. Ever.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I was finished I was waiting on you to realize that.

So does that mean you going to stick by your words:

I'm done playing with you.

...I am done talking to you after our next few responses.

We are now done talking.

...were done.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Do you claim to be an honest man and a good example of a Mason?

edit btw if you need more proof of childish tactics see above.
edit on 16-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Do you claim to be an honest man and a good example of a Mason?

Speaking of honesty I thought you were done/leaving/finished, is you word on this not truthful?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

What about myself?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
What about myself?

In regards?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Didn't know how adamant you were about U2U's. Just whatever. Advice on questions; which will be decidedly non-mason if I can help it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Didn't know how adamant you were about U2U's. Just whatever. Advice on questions; which will be decidedly non-mason if I can help it.

My friends can contact me at anytime for anything.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

1. So what you are saying is you do not care about the conversation, only the politics of it or "stars" above your posts.

Maybe he wants the conversation to be public, allowing others to chime-in. If this thread is to live-up to the ATS mantra of "Deny Ignorance", conducting it in private doesn't do anything to help anyone else become any better educated on the topic

Fitz

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
If you consider that masons have been around a while, and have temples all over the world, then the masons as a whole are somewhat of a cross section of civilization... Being that a certain percentage of total living humans do worship demons, it would be rediculous to believe there are no demon worshipping masons. How much power they hold, how organized are they, how motivated are they and what are their goals, if they are organized enough to have any... I guess these would be some starter questions, but you are not likely to find any answers. If you are brave enough, you could try to infiltrate... But you better be at the top of your game, cause you will get found out if you are careless... If you were to masquerade as a satanic mason, what will your reaction be when you are invited to a gathering and you witness something horrible, like a gagged prostitute being raped repeatedly, tortured, and then sacrificed. If you are not prepared, it WILL show on your face that you are not ok with it. And then you can wind up being next weeks sacrifice. It's kind of like the assassination of Julius Ceasar, or the Fallen Angels taking human wives... when you are participating in something so wretched, you make sure everyone involved is as exposed as you are, so then you know you can most likely count on their help in keeping the secret, no matter the cost...because they are as guilty, and as vulnerable, as you are.

Sometimes I think a sacrifice isn't really a sacrifice... It's just a murder. But the purpose of gathering together to murder a person ritualistically is to unite the group in secrecy. It might take the cooperative murder and coverup of said murder to bring people close enough so that they will never tell on eachother...

It's like, well if you tell on me for that, ill be ruined, so then I may as well tell everyone how we sacrificed that whore so I can bring you down with me...so, rather than ruin me, you better damn well make sure im taken care of.

You might tell the gullible initiates that they are about to gain the powers and wisdom of Satan, but then afterwards, you show them how it was all recorded, and kindly explain to these ivy league rich boys that you now own them, and that they will do your bidding. They will be placed in high paying power positions and live a good life, but they will do your bidding... You might be asked to provide information, fire or hire someone, destroy some kind of evidence in the files of your law firm or stock brokerage or justice department or wherever you work, or just fudge some paperwork... Whatever will help them acheive a new world order.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
If you were to masquerade as a satanic mason, what will your reaction be when you are invited to a gathering and you witness something horrible, like a gagged prostitute being raped repeatedly, tortured, and then sacrificed.

This sounds so much more interesting then the typical business meetings I attend.

Do you have an address for this lodge?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to imply that someone would find a scene such as this in an actual Masonic Hall or Temple... But if they did meet a Mason who happened to also be Satanic, then what I meant to imply was that they could possibly be invited to a Satanic gathering that is not necessarily related to Masonry, just like a christian mason might invite another Christian mason to their church, where they might feast on flesh and blood, only symbolically of course...

Not to say that a Masonic meeting would be a great place to find a Satan worshipper, but it would be silly to say that there never has been nor will there ever be a person who was or is both a Satanist and a Mason at the same time. So it would be possible. But you'd probably have better luck at a Dimmu Borgir concert or on the internet, and my point is that if you really wanted to go looking for pure evil, you better be prepared for what you may or may not witness.

I like to play devils advocate sometimes and there was no disrespect intended. I happen to be fortunate enough to have had some Masonry in my family. In my family book one of my ancestors is described as "both a mason and a Mason". I'm also unfortunate enough to have had witchcraft in my family's history. I'm gonna take a wild leap and guess they are unrelated though, since I do not yet know the full details of the witchcraft, since, as you could guess, its not exactly something my family talks about much. That is, the ones of us who know... Someday I might find out how to remove the curse from my bloodline... for now I'm too lazy and only interested in sex and drugs, because well, you see, this curse...
edit on 12/18/2012 by 3n19m470 because: changed a "u" to an "i" and an "i" to a "u"... seriously.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

when we do sacrifices at our lodge, we always make sure everyone is on board before the blood letting and raping begin. I thought it was just common decency to do it that way. I would hate for a newbie to get all nervous and have to take his turn in the barrel before he was ready.

I cannot speak for the ritual sacrifices in other areas, as they may differ from ours. I hear up north they use the devil's milk during the ceremony. (beer) But only in Jersey and the surrounding areas.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I hear up north they use the devil's milk during the ceremony. (beer) But only in Jersey and the surrounding areas.

Why I do believe I detect a hint of jealousy.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I offer this advice in the hopes that you will heed it, not in judgement of you or what brought you to the place you are spiritually. Your curse is your addiction. Now it may be that it is a familial curse if your family has a long history with intoxicants but to project the harm done onto witchcraft is to deny personal responsibility and also to diminish your personal power. You may reclaim your power by taking responsibility for yourself, anything less will be surrender.

“When you're using drugs, you're driven by this mystical black energy, a force inside you that just won't quit. And the weaker you get, the more you feed into that energy, and the more it #s with you. When your spirit becomes dark and your lifestyle becomes dark, your existence is susceptible to infiltration by dark spirits. I've seen it so many times with addicts. You can see that they're controlled by dark energy, the way they look, their appearance, their voice, their behavior, it's not them.”

― Anthony Kiedis, Scar Tissue

My .02

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

This opinion would work if you could prove that a "certain percentage of total living humans do worship demons." You'd also have to prove that the likelihood of any percentage joining the Masons. Demons are not "supreme beings" and those who enter would be entering upon false pretenses.

If you are brave enough, you could try to infiltrate...

Why the deceptive methods?

Satan isn't a supreme being and thus I believe a Satan-worshipping man cannot be a Mason, and would be expelled if already in.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BacknTime
So your saying that if i put on a Mason T-shirt I will unlock new quest when interacting with different characters.. Like in the Elder scrolls

Download the Freemason DLC - more dialog options, more quests, more fun (PEGI 18).

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I really don't understand why you guys argue a moot point: it is what it is.

To clarify the name of God is ineffable, the power the name holds or the legend of the power the name holds has gotten more than one person killed. Unless you can write it on the capstone and wonder why all pyramids don't have any.

Can you know "high-level" things and not be a Mason, you bet. But don't make a mistake in whom you ask.

There's only one God and Father, and perhaps it's best that He who created and "imaged" the universe and includes all things is one in the same. To label the Father would do a great injustice to Him who has accomplished all this and more and also yourself.

There are so many deceptions and lies and evil in everything that we must suspect all in this material world is littered with evil or disinformation. Remember the wheat and the tares? If you have ears to hear then let yourself hear; and don't be scared to question all information, it's what we are supposed to do.

If you sincerely desire to know Truth, then ask and if you don't receive an answer ask harder until you do. When you give-up, from not hearing an answer, know that you were on the edge of hearing it, so ask and demand it. If your heart is sincere, you'll know the answer.

I don't recognize any label or bait-and-switch tactics for this religion or that religion, no matter how long they've existed. I'd rather discount ALL of them and be proud to have a Father. All the religions of man are subject to disinformation even though inspired by God; and it was man who wrote and transcribed them and can be influenced by sinful things to change them for their own greed and lust.

Be careful not to label yourself anything other than what is intended. We're created in the "Image" of God, right? Careful not to label yourself because labels are LOGOS and that might sound like some quaint graphic image but it's more than that. It's literally and figuratively, you representing a belief.

Everything is fragmented, and it's not because some conspiracy has hidden everything away for an elite to use or misuse. It's more of a test of character. To see if those who sincerely seek Truth will go to the great lengths to find that Pearl of Great Price. If you want to know Truth, then you'll search the world over and over again to find it. And when you've given-up hope that you haven't found it and the search is ended, the epiphany strikes you that you've known the Truth all along but never saw it as Truth.

To those who have sold their souls and took the short-cut will find two polarities, usually with them on the losing side, but the meek who haven't will see unity at last.

If such a group of people existed to know all the secrets of architecture and creation to safe-keep information which could benefit all humanity and not release it, is a dire situation. I'd have to question any sequestering of such beneficial knowledge by not sharing it. Being the right time is irrelevant, since we have eternity, or not.

To think that man can be like God in this material world is sheer lunacy, there will always exist the temptation which proves we cannot, but are only an "image" of the Father. The practice of the silversmith should ring a bell here where you have to purify by fire until you can see your own face in it. Then you'll know it's time to pull the silver out of the fire unless you wait a moment longer and it's burnt-up.

Ritual can be perverted and changed in slight ways and unnoticed to change the entire frequency to something which is or could be called an abomination. You'll know in your gut if you are right or not. Question everything. The toughest nuts to crack sometimes have ruined meat. You'll need to see both good and evil to be able to discern it. Turn a blind eye and not question everything runs you into a ditch. When in doubt, take the "high-road" and by reading this you'll see I'm "on-the-level."

There's only One God, and His Name is Ineffable. The Son is a "doorway" of sorts but you'll have to "crucify" him to open it. But since I know this and am not a 32 or 33, I stay humbled in His Sight. And with this said, I've shown a path of light so you can decide for yourselves by free-will to walk it for yourselves. All you have to do is ask and it will be given.

edit on 18-1-2013 by trekwebmaster because: corrected typo

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

I offer this advice in the hopes that you will heed it, not in judgement of you or what brought you to the place you are spiritually. Your curse is your addiction. Now it may be that it is a familial curse if your family has a long history with intoxicants but to project the harm done onto witchcraft is to deny personal responsibility and also to diminish your personal power. You may reclaim your power by taking responsibility for yourself, anything less will be surrender.

“When you're using drugs, you're driven by this mystical black energy, a force inside you that just won't quit. And the weaker you get, the more you feed into that energy, and the more it #s with you. When your spirit becomes dark and your lifestyle becomes dark, your existence is susceptible to infiltration by dark spirits. I've seen it so many times with addicts. You can see that they're controlled by dark energy, the way they look, their appearance, their voice, their behavior, it's not them.”

― Anthony Kiedis, Scar Tissue

My .02

I don't know about you, but I was a habitual pot smoker for the past five years, since I was about 15...I've always gotten compliments about what a clean cut kid I am. Never had the urge to go 'Bundy' on anyone at any time...

No evil spirits are #ing with me good sir!
edit on 18-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

The whole "high level" vs "low level" thing is a myth, but even with the use of such as an argument, anti-Masons say most of us are "low level" and incapable of knowing what the "high levels" are doing and at the same time say they do, as non-members. It's a double standard and illogical.

What does "being a 32 or 33" have to do with anything?

new topics
top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join