It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion - Free Will and Responsibility of Women, NOT Mankind

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Not switching the subject, I'm expanding on the "primal" theme.

The first primal act in biblical history is murder. Right?

Isn't current contraceptive methods a medical attempt to override the effects biological urges and their outcomes?

If, for example, TPTB (Satan) encouraged the act of smoking tobacco (unprotected and wanton sex), therefore causing a pandemic of addiction, is science wrong to discover Chemo Therapy? (birth control and abortion) Or, should smokers (wanton women) just "suck it up" and die? (have babies)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Bone75

Fine... I'll bite.

But first I'd like you to clear up whether or not you acknowledge a primal instinct against abortion.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
If I (a woman) am forced to participate in funding abortions, partical birth abortions, abortion-on-demand...
I ask Where is my "Free Will"? Responsibility?
I am Woman! Hear ME roar! Stay off MY responsibilities!
Stay out of this Womans wallet!
Stay out of my core values!

Again. Pertaining to responsibility and abortion, Do you have a limit?
Thank you.
edit on 9-11-2012 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Bone75
Fact: For every 1 of her (women who abort out of medical necessity), there are over 50 who abort perfectly healthy babies because of social issues.

Too bad you don't have the job of telling that raped women that she must go through the pain of pregnancy because of your morals and ethics. Instead of taking out numbers to justify your cause, again, why should a raped women be forced or punished in anyway? Or wait, you're going to tell me that this isn't your position right?

Before I respond to you I need to know if you're a rape victim who had an abortion because of it.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty

If I (a woman) am forced to participate in funding abortions, partical birth abortions, abortion-on-demand...

Do you drive on roads or build your own?
Do you have sewers or do you build your own?

Taxes provide the needs of society. Some things work for all of us - - some don't.

Did I pay taxes to support a war?
Did I pay taxes for Bush to fly all over the country campaigning for the presidency?

Yes I did. Do I support war and Bush? Some yes - some no. Do I have a choice? NO!

As far as I'm concerned - - ALL birth control - - abortions - - counseling - - prenatal - - and any/everything to do with procreation should be FREE and government supported. It affects all of society.

edit on 9-11-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Originally posted by TKDRL
Face it, in the whole pregnancy equation, us men have been reduced to simple sperm donors. Man wants a kid, woman don't, well tough luck. Vice versa, same story. We have zero say in the matter, and no I don't agree with it.

Yes that is all you are.
Unless teh woman has a ring on her finger from the father of the child the man have 'no' right whatsoever to dictate what the other must do to make them happy.

You can't expect someone to do all the work (the woman) and you get half of the reward.

In the case of a missing father or a rapist absolutely the child not only could but 'should' not be brought into the world. In the best case the male is either criminally irresponsible or just plain criminal in either case those traits could be passed along to the child.
There are too many responsible men, why breed down?

As a man who grew up without a father...

I'm delighted to see that you didn't get a single star for this comment.

There's hope for us after all

edit on 9-11-2012 by Bone75 because: oops

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

See - we can agree on some things.

My dad split after my mom became paralyzed from polio - - - with 3 kids under 7.

My kids dad was jealous of them and my time being a mom to them - - - and they were his kids.

My oldest grandson's dad chose drugs over him - - - he is the most awesome kid ever.

My other grandson's dad died of Cancer.

No - - I don't think irresponsible parent is hereditary.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Taxes provide the needs of society. Some things work for all of us - - some don't.

Oh my, we have a "You didn't build that" theme now going in the abortion post!
I have to say my sewer way done by me, not an employee of the government.
('
')

Did I pay taxes to support a war?
Did I pay taxes for Bush to fly all over the country campaigning for the presidency?

Yes I did. Do I support war and Bush? Some yes - some no. Do I have a choice? NO!

That is so funny, another piece that has nothing to do with abortions. By the way, we all don't like that money was spent from TAXPAYERS to pay for any campaigning, including Obama, you forgot about him. But you managed to put Bush under the bus. Anyway, can we finally get to something about abortion?

As far as I'm concerned - - ALL birth control - - abortions - - counseling - - prenatal - - and any/everything to do with procreation should be FREE and government supported. It affects all of society.

Finally, something about abortions!! Procreation should not be the governments concern, nor should it be FREE! Haven't we all learned in life that nothing is for FREE!! Money has to come from somewhere, oh yeah, its the TAXPAYERS again! I think we have far more debt to worry about than paying for someone to procreate, needing birth control (which you can get free at local health clinics), prenatal care (also can be free at health clinics), have abortions, needing counseling after abortions. Sounds more like a personal issue to me, not a government issue. Just for the record abortions are murder and the government shouldn't be murdering anyone, not even on day one of conception.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonFaith

('
')

It's really nice you think all this is a laughing matter.

I don't.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

('
')

It's really nice you think all this is a laughing matter.

I don't.

I was laughing because you seem to think everyone lives in a city or town. I live in the country. In the country we don't have sewers, we have septic tanks! Which we built, not the government. No tax money there! Now that was funny, even if you don't think it was IMHO.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

See - we can agree on some things.

My dad split after my mom became paralyzed from polio - - - with 3 kids under 7.

My kids dad was jealous of them and my time being a mom to them - - - and they were his kids.

My oldest grandson's dad chose drugs over him - - - he is the most awesome kid ever.

My other grandson's dad died of Cancer.

No - - I don't think irresponsible parent is hereditary.

I'm sure we agree on a lot of things Annee.
What your father did is one of the most dispicable things I've ever heard in my life. I'm sorry that you and your family went through that. No one should have to go through that.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Its not up to me to decide if another person should or shouldn't do something I might disagree on. It is however, up to me to decide if I want to be a participant in something as horrible as killling an innocent child via my tax dollars!
As a Woman with the same Free Will as other women... I chose NOT to fund abortions.
Forcing women to submit to another womans so-called free will is just as damning as not allowing a woman to make her own choices.
Your blahzay approach to one set of women vs the other set of women is hypocritical at its core!
And to top it off...Your a woman!
Imo, when people FORCE someone to participate in such horrible acts, its no different than rape.
Woman to woman... Leave My Free Will Alone because I leave yours alone!
Government doesn't own us, our bodies OR our children...no matter how you spew it.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Its not up to me to decide if another person should or shouldn't do something I might disagree on. It is however, up to me to decide if I want to be a participant in something as horrible as killling an innocent child via my tax dollars!

Innocents die in war.

Tax dollars pay for war.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Innocents die in war.

Tax dollars pay for war.

A lame excuse is better than none.
Woman to woman... your agenda has nothing to do with free will for women.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Innocents die in war.

Tax dollars pay for war.

WRONG!

LIVING CHILDREN are killed and maimed. LIVING CHILDREN lose parents - - whole families.

LIVING CHILDREN suffer from starvation - abuse - neglect.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Innocents die in war.

Tax dollars pay for war.

WRONG!

LIVING CHILDREN are killed and maimed. LIVING CHILDREN lose parents - - whole families.

What does this have to do with the heading of this post? Just to refresh your memory, the heading:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Bone75

Fine... I'll bite.

But first I'd like you to clear up whether or not you acknowledge a primal instinct against abortion.

I've already said that the first primal act in the bible was murder. Further, I have established that if rape is a primal act, which it is, then abortion is also primal.

I acknowledge that abortion IS primal.

Abortion is the cure to the victimization of primal forces.

You need to understand that birth control itself is a form of abortion. The pill and the IUD, as well as some other forms of birth control cause spontaneous abortion and make the uterus a hostile environment.

Birth control is a causative intention to prevent new life. It is an attempt to overthrow the laws of biology. And again I'll state it, "Biology is NOT God."

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Innocents die in war.

Tax dollars pay for war.

WRONG!

What does this have to do with the heading of this post? Just to refresh your memory, the heading:

I've only been responding to your posts. You tell me.

You are the one that brought up your taxes paying for abortion.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Innocents die in war.

Tax dollars pay for war.

WRONG!

I've only been responding to your posts. You tell me.

You are the one that brought up your taxes paying for abortion.

I think you have the wrong person about taxes. Maybe sweetliberty??

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I think you have the wrong person about taxes. Maybe sweetliberty??

No matter. I only responded to the post. Guess you jumped in there somewhere.

My body - - MY Free Will and Responsibility - - - NOT anyone else.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join