It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gingrich: Senator told me networks may have White House emails commanding counterterrorism group to

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Gingrich: Senator told me networks may have White House emails commanding counterterrorism group to stand down on Benghazi rescue
1:07 AM 10/31/2012
inShare25
Jeff Poor

I have written several threads and made numerous posts on the Benghazi-Gate cover-up since it began but this one is a bit different than all the others in that - if said rumors as alleged by Newt Gingrich are true - its means really serious "Watergate" type consequences for the BHO administration. This is possibly the most damning information that has come out so far, and if published that would mean that the MSM

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Full blown desperation mode.

Romney is losing, so let's start as many rumors as we can. To hell with facts, to hell with confirmed sources, a friend told me his sisters friends cousin said this or that may have happened, run with it.
edit on 31-10-2012 by Taiyed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed

Romney is losing, so let's start as many rumors as we can. To hell with facts, to hell with confirmed sources, a friend told me his sisters friends cousin said this or that may have happened, run with it.

Only the incumbent "can be losing" - BUT the challenger Mitt Romney can be said to be beating the h___ of BHO though and he certainly is ...............
as we speak

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Only the incumbent "can be losing" - BUT the challenger Mitt Romney can be said to be beating the h___ of BHO though and he certainly is ...............
as we speak

Show you what you know. As it turns out, a presidential candidate can LOSE to the incumbent and this same candidate can be said to be LOSING in the polls, all your semantic nay saying notwithstanding. But by all means, continue living in your delusional right-wing echo chamber, and we'll chat again the Wednesday after the election, sport.

But yeah, what a desperate. pathetic ploy: Newt -- no I didn't have a charge account at Tiffany's Gingrich -- saying that he heard from some senator who heard that some network has some indicting e-mails. This is also the same Gingrich who made a big deal out of some sexual peccadillo of the president while Gingrich himself was having an affair and about to divorce a wife of his who had cancer.

But even a broken clock is correct twice a day and so is Gingrich. During the primaries he stated that Romney is a liar. I believe him on that one. And since you are quoting Gingrich here, I trust you believe him on that one too.
edit on 31-10-2012 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

as we speak

In what world is Romney beating Obama? Lying to yourself doesn't change the numbers, at least be honest with yourself so you are extremely dissapointed on election day.

It's a very very close race, no one is claiming one is dominating the other. But all data, all polls, all electoral projections currently point to an Obama win by a slim margin.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Senior officers fired for attempting to save American lives,this is going to burn BO to the ground.The military has already been noticed as becoming openly defiant after the passed two presidents and in this one I don't blame them.I hope they actually do move on the government.
It's NEVER going to be ok to leave Americans behind to die.I do know our spec ops community is abandoned all the time from secrecy and politics,they have sucked it up and stood above it,but it must end.Stick such pundits on the proverbial impaling stake and get our country back.

edit on 31-10-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: made the point more clear.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Senior officers fired for attempting to save American lives,this is going to burn BO to the ground.The military has already been noticed as becoming openly defiant after the passed two presidents and this one I don't blame them.

Where have you read that officers were fired?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
An admiral was fired from his position for ignoring a stand down order and so was a general because they moved assets without permission......it is quite prevalent online and in military circles.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There are just times when an image tells the whole story!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
An admiral was fired from his position for ignoring a stand down order and so was a general because they moved assets without permission......it is quite prevalent online and in military circles.

Please provide the news source. As far as being prevalent online is this the admiral you are speaking of:

Rear Adm. Charles M. Gaouette, the commander of the USS John C. Stennis strike group, is being returned to the United States for temporary reassignment.

The Stennis group arrived in the Fifth Fleet’s area of operations on Oct. 17 to replace the USS Enterprise, which was on the final deployment of its 50 years of service. The allegations are recent and were made within the last couple of weeks.

abcnews.go.com...

Sorry you can't use this guy for your propaganda. He was not in the area on September 11. He arrived in the area Oct 17 over a month after the attacks. His relief was not related to the attacks as he was under investigation before the attacks took place. I repeat this admiral had no involvement whatsoever in the Libya attacks.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Could he possibly mean all the hidden eMails?

Trash mouth Biden: "As they say in my F_____g business I'm Going To Give You The Whole Load Today"

edit on 31-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

During the Debates, Newt called Romney a LIAR.

Was Newt telling the Truth then?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by Vitruvian

During the Debates, Newt called Romney a LIAR.

Was Newt telling the Truth then?

We call it "politics"
:0

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
god, I can't wait until this election is over and then all this unsubstantiated rumor crap will just go away.. it will go away, won't it??

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
god, I can't wait until this election is over and then all this unsubstantiated rumor crap will just go away.. it will go away, won't it??

Romney will see to it
fo sho

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

By the way the landslide will be so great that the greats at FoxNews (O'Reilly, Hannity, Van Sustern, Geraldo et al) will declare Romney the winner at around 10:00 pm Har Har

edit on 31-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: Har Har

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Romney will see to it
fo sho

Yeah, I knew that was coming
- Romney can do all that from his yacht in the Caymans?

link   
The only polls showing Obama ahead are sampling 8% more Democrats. The polling industry is in self destruct mode. Polls will be utterly meaningless if they continue on the path they are on.

link   
I'd be more open-minded about the potential of two networks having obtained implicating emails if the source of the rumor was anyone but Newt Gingrich...

For the truth about Benghazi to be revealed and the elaborate cover-up by the Executive Branch to be exposed, there needs to be an immediate strong bi-partisan demand and maybe then the media might finally showcase this most important story to the American public. While there have been voices from both sides of the aisle demanding the facts about Benghazi, due to the upcoming election they are putting party before everything and these bi-partisan voices aren't as loud as they want to be. Sad because its more important to fight the fights worth winning and not just the fights you can win...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
I'd be more open-minded about the potential of two networks having obtained implicating emails if the source of the rumor was anyone but Newt Gingrich...

For the truth about Benghazi to be revealed and the elaborate cover-up by the Executive Branch to be exposed, there needs to be an immediate strong bi-partisan demand and maybe then the media might finally showcase this most important story to the American public. While there have been voices from both sides of the aisle demanding the facts about Benghazi, due to the upcoming election they are putting party before everything and these bi-partisan voices aren't as loud as they want to be. Sad because its more important to fight the fights worth winning and not just the fights you can win...

Newt is hardly ever wrong on issues such as this...........he has the best inside info in Washington DC - in all of politics for that matter. People trust him and rightfully so.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join