It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stranger than Fiction - Forgotton Books of Adam and Eve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If you have read my posts, you know that I have outlined a 70 generation judgment against the Watchers (Fallen Angels) that Enoch delivered from God. If we read this from the Epistle of Barnabas, we get more of the story. If you are interested, keep reading. Adam and Even confirm from the Forgotten books of the ages. How can you deny this against the backdrop of history as it unfolds before your eyes? You are living these verses now my friends. Heed their words and follow the instructions that are clearly laid out. We are at the end.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:3

"Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

Placing a simple timetable together, we see this plan unfold.

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

The entire Bible speaks of The Day of the Lord when evil is vanquished and peace lasts for 1000 years. Jesus is called the WORD in John 1. Notice what the book of Adam and Eve presents. God had a plan.

First, before I get to the start of the plan, see the end of the plan:

First Book of Adam and Eve

4 And God created that sea of his own good pleasure, for He knew what would come of the man He would make; so that after he had left the garden, on account of his transgression, men should be born in the earth. Among them are righteous ones who will die, whose souls God would raise at the last day; when all of them will return to their flesh, bathe in the water of that sea, and repent of their sins.

Second, the nature of the legal matter of the fruit:

16 Then, concerning the tree, I commanded you not to eat of it. Yet I knew that Satan, who deceived himself, would also deceive you. 17 So I made known to you by means of the tree, not to come near him. And I told you not to eat of the fruit thereof, nor to taste of it, nor yet to sit under it, nor to yield to it. 18 Had I not been and spoken to you, O Adam, concerning the tree, and had I left you without a commandment, and you had sinned -- it would have been an offence on My part, for not having given you any order; you would turn around and blame Me for it. 19 But I commanded you, and warned you, and you fell. So that My creatures cannot blame Me; but the blame rests on them alone. 20 And, O Adam, I have made the day so that you and your descendants can work and toil in it. And I have made the night for them to rest in it from their work; and for the beasts of the field to go forth by night and look for their food. 21 But little of darkness now remains, O Adam, and daylight will soon appear."

Third, there is a plan that has a timetable and an ending to the story that works out for mankind but not the fallen angles.

1 God said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and you and your descendants shall live and walk in them, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word that created you, and against which you have transgressed, the Word that made you come out of the garden, and that raised you when you were fallen. 2 Yes, the Word that will again save you when the five and a half days are fulfilled." 3 But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five and a half days, he did not understand the meaning of them. 4 For Adam was thinking there would be only five and a half days for him until the end of the world. 5 And Adam cried, and prayed to God to explain it to him. 6 Then God in his mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and likeness, explained to him, that these were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his descendants.

450 years later, God delivered a judgment to Enoch that the Watchers would be judged in 70 generations. We know this from the timetables of the genealogies in Genesis. A generation is the precession of the Earth divided by 360. 72.222 X 70 = 5055 years. Enoch was taken at around 950 past Adam. Today, the 5500 years is up.

Did Barnabas know of the contents of the Forgotten Books of Adam and Eve? Enoch? Possibly and I would challenge you to see that they lived in different times and never knew each other, just as all authors of scripture existed apart from each other. How about Jude 1?

Jude 1

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

How about this passage in Jude 1?

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Listen! We have very old books that claim to show us what the day will look like when Christ returns. Ezekiel told of dry bones making the nation of Israel in the LAST DAY. What did Paul say?

Acts 24

I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, 15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked.

He said a day would come when we would be resurrected: See this thread: 7 Billion Souls is the Resurrection

What did the verses above say about this from the Books of Adam and Eve?

Among them are righteous ones who will die, whose souls God would raise at the last day; when all of them will return to their flesh, bathe in the water of that sea, and repent of their sins.

The water that is the sea is the baptism back into the nations. The sea is always the nations in the Bible. That's us now!!! What does the verse charge you with doing before Christ returns? Why are we baptized? To repent. Baptism is immersion of the soul into the water. We are here to repent. Are you doing your job? Repentance is turning from sin and walking toward God and his love. Love works for the others and gives. God's will is to give and receive only. Taking makes us a thief and we are ALL thieves. Two thieves on the cross. One repents and the other hangs in shame alone. Which do we willingly choose to be? Ignorance is the choice to ignore the truth that is in front of you plainly spoken.

edit on 29-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Forgive me if I'm being too blunt. Clearly you are very well educated on your subject, and I found the title of your thread fascinating, but frankly the content was too lengthy and quite difficult to comprehend. Would you mind trying to give us a shorter version? If I'm able to grasp it a bit better I can decide how much research I would like to do with the subject.

Thanks for understanding.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I wish people would spend this kind of effort and energy to understand the correlations of our current global financial crisis and how it came to be.

This world would become a better place in no time and we wouldn't even need the help of an invisible god-like figure.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
I wish people would spend this kind of effort and energy to understand the correlations of our current global financial crisis and how it came to be.

This world would become a better place in no time and we wouldn't even need the help of an invisible god-like figure.

When you find one emerald in a mine among the pegmatite, you should then search for more: Global Financian Meltdown is a Propehcy

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by samstone11
Forgive me if I'm being too blunt. Clearly you are very well educated on your subject, and I found the title of your thread fascinating, but frankly the content was too lengthy and quite difficult to comprehend. Would you mind trying to give us a shorter version? If I'm able to grasp it a bit better I can decide how much research I would like to do with the subject.

Thanks for understanding.

Good words are hard to find. When you find them, they are worth contemplating. My threads and signature below unwind the rest of the information. I make my threads topical and free from padding. They are pure content. The content itself can lead you around the rest of the block. The best thing a person can do is to realize that the information can be found. I have tried to put it all in one place by topic, but there is no replacing your own research and consideration of the Bible by it's own stated purpose:

B-asic
I-nstructions
B-efore
L-eaving
E-arth

edit on 30-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons ??????????

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I think all these religious books should be re-written in plain english, I can never make heads or tails of most religious stuff..

He waseth, thyne maneth, for heith wasith with a dickith, YO..!!

Yoda makes more sence to me than this utter rubbish..
edit on 11/1/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join