It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy - Perpetual Motion Machines (pt 1)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miccey
Yea yea...

I will still try
I will still search

No matter how much YOU try...

And "IF" i make it/find it...I´ll let you know...
Promis

OK, HERE YOU GO: If you know how to build a ram pump, a large tank of water , Know of gears and chains and some basic electronics i'm sure you can make a home made alternator that will run constantly as long as the water does not evaporate, the water does not freeze or any of the parts that make it run don't give out due to wear and tear. HERE IS HOW. Build a large box and fill it with water. Build 3 Ram Pumps that will suck water from the bottom tank and deposit water into a smaller tank that has a pcv pipe hole with valve. The pipe is aimed at bowls on sticks that are connected to a wheel. The wheel has a chain that connects to gears. The gears connect to a 370 amp mechmann car alternator. The alternator is connected to 3 car battery's and plug in outlets. The car battery's are connected to a charge controller and solar panels. After you fill the tank with water you start the Ram Pumps to suck water from the bottom tank to the top tank. When the Top Tank fills you open the valve. Water pours out into the bowls filling them. One side of the wheel with bowls gets filled with water as the wheel turns it dumps out the water. THE WHEEL TURNS. Depending on the length of the arm and dia. of the wheel gives you the torque needed. The speed is set by the motion of water falling. OK, the wheel spins and a small bike chain connects to sets of gears. The fastest gear is put to the alternator. The alternator spins. The battery's give power to the alternator . The alternator gives power to the plug in strip. The charge controller regulates when the solar panels recharge the battery's if needed. OK, how much power does it give out , well, do the math. A 370 amp alternator with 36 volts from battery's. That's 13,320 watts you can use. With this much power you can run a refrigerator, a induction cooktop , an electric heater and water heater. That's approx. 100 amps and you still have amps left over to use. You can switch power from some units to run a washer and a dryer or other items. The machine WILL NOT work if the water freezes, evaporates or if parts malfunction. I have NOT built this, but it seems it could work.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: operayt

I have NOT built this, but it seems it could work.

Well yes. Because you have solar panels providing power. Why bother with all that other stuff?

edit on 1/30/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Friction is the main reason perpetual motion machines remain untenable to this day, that and wear and tear. Entropy must increase within a closed system.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I guess you really don't need the solar panels in that set up. There are many ways you can do this. this is only an example.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I guess you really don't need the solar panels in that set up.

Actually, you do.
You are ignoring things like friction.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: operayt

I guess you really don't need the solar panels in that set up.

So what powers it then if not solar?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

No you dont'. Why would you say such a thing ?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You are ignoring friction, among other things.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The battery's give power to the spinning alternator.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So your thing will work as long as the battery is charged. As long as you have the solar panels providing power, you're good.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Can the alternator act as a motor at the same time...is that what you are implying ?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
So your thing will work as long as the battery is charged. As long as you have the solar panels providing power, you're good.

NO. Does a car need solar panels to keep the battery's charged ? NO, the engine is the mover of the alternator. And on this unit, the water wheel keeps the alternator spinning as a mover.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So when the battery goes flat it stops....

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Does a car need solar panels to keep the battery's charged ? NO, the engine is the mover of the alternator.
Yes. And the engine is powered by gasoline (or diesel, or propane...)

And on this unit, the water wheel keeps the alternator spinning as a mover.
And where does the power come from to lift the water?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

NO. Does a car need solar panels to keep the battery's charged ?

Cars run on petrol, when the petrol runs out the car stops....

So when the water runs out it stops.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

So when the battery goes flat it stops....

Does a car run on electrical energy ? yes, so yes if the car battery goes dead like in a car yes it stops giving out electrical power. IF your go over the amount of power the battery's have and what the alternator puts out, then the battery's will die. The alternator puts charge back into the battery's anyways.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Does a car need solar panels to keep the battery's charged ? NO, the engine is the mover of the alternator.
Yes. And the engine is powered by gasoline (or diesel, or propane...)

And where does the power come from to lift the water?

did you even READ what I wrote. The ram pumps the water from the bottom tank to the top tank continuously. Like I also said , if any of these parts break well.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Does a car run on electrical energy ?
Electric cars do.

But mine runs on chemical energy. Since it's a gas engine it does use a sparkplug to help burn the fuel. But diesels don't.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The alternator powers the battery at a loss, so where are you going with this, exactly?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Does a car run on electrical energy ? yes,

Most run on a internal combustion engine, using fuel. However electric cars have a short range, then have to stop and be recharged for many hours....

so yes if the car battery goes dead like in a car yes it stops giving out electrical power. [p/quote]

But most cars will continue to run, as the battery is only really used to start the engine.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join