Free Energy - Perpetual Motion Machines (pt 1)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by moebius

Amazingly you geniuses really believe perpetual could only mean forever which science does not even recognize as a scientific term yet your whole model is based on this unscientific term that it can only be perpetual if it last forever LOL! Clueless fanatical believers in irrationality indeed! And yet here you are 2 or 3 of you trying to ridicule the majority who does not "believe" your ridiculous non-sense... Oh please come on now and tell us one more time how perpetual can only mean forever and anything else is blasphemy and maybe we will all shut off our brains and believe as you do

Gotta love the academia cult worshipers...

Poor hawkiye, living in his little paranoid fantasy world with perpetual waterfalls and evil academia supressing the majority by spreading knowledge.

I am surprised that you are using a computer and posting online at all. Don't you see that these are tools created by the evil science fanatics to supress the perpetual motion religion!?

Ignorance must be bliss.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
You guys are using all the tools of disinfo agents. You have moved down to name calling and belittling.

Hell, if a school kid can do it why can't you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

P

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
You guys are using all the tools of disinfo agents. You have moved down to name calling and belittling.

Hell, if a school kid can do it why can't you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

P

TITLE: perpetual motion (physics)
...those devices that purport to deliver more energy from a falling or turning body than is required to restore those devices to their original state. The most common of these, and the oldest, is the overbalanced wheel. In a typical version, flexible arms are attached to the outer rim of a vertically mounted wheel. An inclined trough is arranged to transfer rolling weights from folded arms on one...

www.britannica.com...

From the 8th century to the present time inventors have sought to achieve perpetual motion by use of wheels with shifting weights. None have worked, but that doesn't stop people from using the same idea again and again, altering mechanical details, often with incredibly complex designs. I call this "reinventing the square wheel".

Why the overbalanced wheel isn't much use to anyone besides the uneducated:

This is an outline of the reasons why physicists understand that all overbalanced wheels, no matter how ingeniously constructed, can never provide more energy than they were given initially. In fact, the situation is even worse, for the more ingenious and complex is the mechanism for maintaining the overbalance, the more poorly the wheel will perform due to mechanical inefficiency.

www.lhup.edu...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yes Boncho, it is just more of the same. I can find huge quantity of snippets that say the opposite. They really don't have any merit on either side.

What you need, Boncho, is some quality!

I am very glad that you have not started to repeat the crap that is under every one of these things in youtube. They are amusing as people claim they can never work due to the 2nd law of Thermodynamics! I am pleased you have not sunk quite that low.

Have you tried any of them. You know, if you spent just a small part of the time you spend trying, in desperation, to debunk these ideas, into making one you would be in a much better position.

If you need some help I am more than happy to oblige.

P

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
When i think of free energy, i think of zero point energy. A zero point energy device is not a self powered perpetual motion machine, as it has an input; the zero point energy field.

However, i would like to argue the following point: When someone argues against this type of thing they usually bring up Newton's 1st law, The conservation of matter and energy.

This states that, to paraphrase, matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed or transformed between the two (matter into energy, vise versa).

Therefore, all matter-energy in the universe is in a state of "perpetual existence"

Now, quantum physics is showing that on the smallest level, matter cannot exist without energy. (This idea has actually been around before quantum mechanics.) Therefore energy will always be around (since niether can be destroyed)

And, when there is always energy, in a non diminishing amount, the universe as a whole IS in a state of "perpetual motion"

There is no reason why it should be impossible to get useful work from the perpetual motion of the quantum field (which, basically is the zero point energy field)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Researchers in the “free energy” field should not concern themselves with the outmoded ideas presented as the so- called "Laws of Thermodynamics".

They embody an erroneous concept of a mechanical universe that mysteriously burst forth as a fully wound spring that has been unwinding ever since.

It is a lifeless, empty vision that ignores the Source of the energy it started with and closes the minds of its adherents to the solutions at hand.

Perpetual motion machines exists period (if its never ending or not..)
what doesn't exist is the financial aptitude.

there are snakes everywhere who wanna tell you how you should live, how much energy you should use and what doesn't work and what does work.

and every time the debate comes and goes it comes down to what the "graph tells you oO what crap is that boncho?
have you ever tested solar hm? since you have so much knowledge about it..
have you tried living off the grid?
if every one had one battery one solar panel in each home on every roof what happens then?

what happens is that your so called graph's you pull out off your arse would be moot, emty.

damn I'm getting so tired of this never ending BS, BAH! why are humans so easily adapting to BS? oh its because the freaking propaganda tube are telling the humans lies every freaking day.

meh, rant over..

kay-o?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join