It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Anyway in nature that might be true, not sure, but what happens when the Jet Stream is artifically affected and moved unnnaturally? What impact would it have on high and low pressure?
Since the jet stream is produced by the highs and lows the only way to for it to move is if the highs and lows move.

record shattering low barometric pressure associated with it as well. Is that correct and do you recall what the readings were? Thoughts
Not "record shattering", not close. Sandy went down to 940mb
en.wikipedia.org...

I don't have to recall. I can look it up.
www.nhc.noaa.gov...

edit on 10/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Anyway I bet even you have something worth reading to offer, if you think of something don't hesitate to post it.

I did and you couldn't answer it.

You too might have something worth reading to offer so keep trying.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Tecumte

It didn't break any records. Hurricane Gladys of 1977 holds the record for low pressure for that area at 27.73 inches. Sandy was at 27.76 inches before landfall.

Hey tag team, now I like that
, well I guess then as I said, almost, if we can trust the 0.03. (sure about that?) still a whopper eh?

I'm hoping I can land a job with the DOD so I can have more time to set on computer and not have to try and rely on memory. That's a tough one, so many things to have to deal with, in a short amount of time, ya know.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I so love when people decide, or imply that I do this for money. If that were the case, then someone owes me a ton of back pay for all the time that I've been on this site.

And yes I trust the .03. The dropsonds that are used by the WC-130s are incredibly accurate. They have to be to get a good forecast and track for the storms. A couple tenths off can be quite a difference in what a storm does.
edit on 10/30/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

I so love when people decide, or imply that I do this for money. If that were the case, then someone owes me a ton of back pay for all the time that I've been on this site.

No not implying that at all (regarding you) just sayin.... guilty conscience?

'Dr. Eastlund says the invention could move the jet stream..."

www.itwillpass.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

No. He didn't.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Not in the least. Just lost count of how many times I've been accused of being a shill or worse. I've been here awhile. Heh.

Moving the jet stream is something that is much easier said than done. Altering the weather even a little (besides cloud seeding and other fairly minor local changes), would require huge amounts of energy.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Tecumte

No. He didn't.

Prove it.

The article says he did.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

reply to post by Tecumte

No. He didn't.

Prove it.

The article says he did.

Prove he didn't? You want video of him not saying it?

ETA: You should know better than that. YOU quote the credible source.
edit on 30-10-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

Not in the least. Just lost count of how many times I've been accused of being a shill or worse. I've been here awhile. Heh.

Moving the jet stream is something that is much easier said than done. Altering the weather even a little (besides cloud seeding and other fairly minor local changes), would require huge amounts of energy.

How many HAARP based systems exist in the world, on subs, ships, satellites and what is their combined output?

What happens when these systems are used in combination and/or with other technologies?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

reply to post by Tecumte

No. He didn't.

Prove it.

The article says he did.

Prove he didn't? You want video of him not saying it?

I want something from Phage to back up the claim.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

As far as I know a HAARP array can't be carried on subs or ships. They are huge antenna farms, and if you made them smaller, they wouldn't be effective for whatever they are used for. If it's for communications as the military says, a surface ship has any number of ways to communicate and wouldn't use it (ELF/ULF is amazingly slow). A sub would only require a receiver, which they already have.

As an aside, HAARP would have to be incredibly effective as a comms tool if that's what it does, since the E-6B TACAMO has a trailing wire antenna that extends out several miles behind the aircraft and uses the entire wire as an antenna for ELF signals to subs.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

The claim is yours (or the article's). It's up to you (or the article) to demonstrate it.
Show me where "Dr. Eastlund says the invention could move the jet stream".

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

The claim is yours (or the article's). It's up to you (or the article) to demonstrate it.

You stated the claim he didn't say that as if you knew.

Apparently you don't know and can't back up what you typed.

So I'll let you off the hook and when we get some more time we can do a little more research, possibly regarding the patent, where I seem to recall (from memory, yes I have a day job) moving the jet stream is mentioned.

Too, lot's of good info in that article that needs discussed, right?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

You stated the claim he didn't say that as if you knew.
I do.

Apparently you don't know and can't back up what you typed.
It's simple. It's your claim. Show me where "Dr. Eastlund says the invention could move the jet stream". Should be no problem.

Too, lot's of good info in that article that needs discussed, right?
A lot of garbage.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yawn!

Sandy has left the building and the HAARP facility
has turned off the power. Please drive safely...and don't go through New Jersey..it's a disaster zone.

SEASIDE HEIGHTS, NJ (Before)

SEASIDE HEIGHTS, NJ (After)

Bicker away. Please...continue

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Hey thanks for that Phage, I knew you'd come, lol, your quite the timely guy aren't you, it's almost like you set there in that chair for weeks on end just lurking.
hmmmm...

Paranoid much? Get over yourself. You speak utter utter nonsense.
edit on 31-10-2012 by delusion because: drunk enough to insult IDIOTS (but I'll regret it in the morning)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
Yawn!

Sandy has left the building and the HAARP facility
has turned off the power. Please drive safely...and don't go through New Jersey..it's a disaster zone.

What, there's never been actual severe damage from a storm system before?
Study the basics of meteorology first, then if you still have anything to say I'll consider it.
edit on 30-10-2012 by delusion because: like i ssaid, drunk enough.

edit on 30-10-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

It didn't break any records. Hurricane Gladys of 1977 holds the record for low pressure for that area at 27.73 inches. Sandy was at 27.76 inches before landfall.

So, OBVIOUSLY, their initial test run for 'proof of concept' was back in 77.
Disco baby.

edit on 30-10-2012 by delusion because: yerp, drunk.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

I do not mean to sound to harsh here but this is honestly the way I feel.

This is exactly why no one should be allowed to build directly on the beach. Am I supposed to feel sorry for the rich folks who lost their multi million dollar houses and businesses right on the frigging water.

I am a poor az$, that cannot afford my insurance because the clowns turn it all into the Insurance company, which in turn raise the rates on the rest of us.

So please have pitty fir the rich, because I do not.

I do feel sorry for the children who are affected because they do not have a choice.

There should br no theme park right on the ocean. Mother nature will do this again and again. And were all supposed to feel sorry for them???????.

Again I know the feedback will be negative and that's cool with me, but I like to lean on the side of logic Ann not live right on the ocean.

Next you know the common man is going to be paying the rich seaside owners because the ocean levels rising, if we aren't already.

As you can see it kind of pisses me off.

Awe their theme park......awe

edit on 30-10-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2012 by liejunkie01 because: phone spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join