It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

'And if they were ship mounted'
endthelie.com...
scroll down till you see the pic of the ship based haarp style weapons array. but dont worry, that #in huge behemoth, its only radar. its bigger than an aircraft carrier, but its only radar. and it definately wasnt with the regan battlegroup heading for south korea, being close to japan on march 07-12 2011. and it definately wasnt in the persian gulf causing the earthquake in iran, then shipped back to the atlantic to prepare to work on this storm. and yes you deniers, i said earthquake. m.youtube.com... watch that and ill explain something. haarp and other haarp like devices, like the ship based one, and the haarp twin built in the netherlands, they dont power an earthquake, it mostly just triggers it. vibrate an earthquake fault, and the cohesion is broken, the surfaces arent always touching, the earth faults arent always being pressed up against each other, that means there is a huge lapse in the friction force holding the plates and fault in position, and we all know theres is always forces trying to get these faults to slide, just gotta vibrate it enough to provide the lapse in friction to let them slide and start an earthquake. now did i spell that out well enough for the deniers??

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

Originally posted by Jacob1080David

so i got one thing for you, ohmic heating. ohms are a measure of resistance to electrical flow. when they blast energy waves perpendicular to the earths natural flow, there is high resistance to this type of flow, so the energy from haarp causes heating, like the high resistance wires in your toaster make lots of heat with electrical flow.

reply to post by Jacob1080David

Thanks for answering the question, I re-phrased it a little a few posts above.

As to your answer, I'll have to take your word for it, cause I know nothing of these things.
Does electrical resistance create heat in the same way friction would?

Do you know what a gravity wave is? They sound cool. Apparently they too have something to do with experiments on ionospheric field interactions.

yeah it is metaphorically similar to friction, a sort of electrical friction. the higher the resistance, the more the electrons have to force their way through to move, this forcing their way causes heat, see, electrical friction. and i would imagine that haarps high power, dunno where the hell 3.6 million watts came from, cause ive read that haarps admitted power is 300 million and that it has much more peak power capability than it admits to. anyways i can imagine how this much power might be used to cause ripples in the gravity field. i really dont know this subject, but things are interactive, things effect each other, so a lot of distortion in the electromagnetic field could cause distortion/ripples in the gravity field. see, things effect each other, a physical force results in a physical reaction. but according to these fools, there is no interaction at all. but the evil powers that be, are so much farther scientifically advanced than humans, particularly this group on this thread, lol, anyways theyve used their technological prowess to build some serious weapons. theres a few documents out there telling of the plans of the military to weaponize the weather with their advanced technological weapons. its not just haarp, thats the fodder for their counterintelligence disinfomation agents to rant about. theres more than haarp, there is another one in the netherlands, a smaller one in russia, a ship based one, and i saw a picture of a #in huge antenna, seriously like skyscraper tall or something, but i dont know where it was built at,, but they must have built weapons antennas in other areas too.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
My only serious question would be why would they allow HAARP to feed it? (if that is even possible). What could be gained by this?

The way i see it, it would be a serious own goal. For starters, it isn't helping the economy (which needs urgent help). The argument they are trying to depopulate doesn't wash either in this instance because of the damage caused and the resources to be spent rectifying any damage (plus loss of spending power from dead civilians).

Sorry, i really just do not see any conspiracy here.......only Mother Nature having a bad hair day.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

reply to post by AndyMayhew

when haarp heats the ionosphere, it can swell it greatly, so much so that it can raise ovet twice as high, that allows a # ton of air to rush in and fill the void below the severely swelled and raised bubble. and that cant effect a weather system? i already explained this, so when you said no one explained how ionospheric heating can effect the weather, you didnt read my posts. also, haarp could effect the ionosphere ina way that alters sun energy absorbtion rates, blocking the sun or amplifying it should effect weather. but sun blocking and amplification techniques are very powerful through chemical/particle dispersal in the upper atmospher.

Care to prove any of that, what air rushes in exactly

i do not need to prove that, that is a widely admitted and published ability of haarp, even the operators admit to it, they can push the ionosphere up, and this creates a vacuum underneath that is very quickly filled by incoming rush of air. seriously, 101, go look it up.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The op mentioned that it could serve as a disguise for lost gold now that is interesting.. I like the way you think.
edit on 30-10-2012 by BrieBird because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2012 by BrieBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

The great dust bowl was caused by massive deforestation for farmland use. Using weather as a weapon is not a conspiracy they;meaning the military; already admitted to its developement in the 1980's and the use of chemtrails. They are spraying something as to what that is, is anyone's guess. Iran has actaully acused the U.S of using such weather weapons on them already we live in very interesting times. The unbelievable is a reality and the sooner we all realize the better we can deal with our new reality.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
and heres the evidence we've all been waiting for 'drumroll please'

m.youtube.com...
go to 2:30 and watch what is shown, and repeated for emphasis and repeated viewing confirmation. the first time isnt quite as zoomed in, but the next 4-5 times, just after the eye comes into the frame, you can see about 5 big splotches of white all simultaneously and suddenly appear, thats not mother nature you tards, thats geo-engineering, on large scale, the 5 or so big white splotches all appear just behind the eye, again, all at the same time, on the same horizontal latitude, thats not natural, thats human caused. i do not know for certain, but my guess is that these dumps could have included ionized metal particles, which were then blastef with haarp like weaponry, this would cause these particles to vibrate HARD and cause a lot of excess heat to form right behind the eye, fuqqin pushin the eye the other direction, and thats exactly what you can see. its not too dramatic, and the video cuts out too soon, but you can see the storm accelerate a little bit right after the white plumes appear and then disappear, as these high altitude chemical dumps would do.
DISPROVE THAT DENIERS!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Jacob1080David:

Now did I spell that out well enough for the deniers?

I'm sorry, Jacob, but I really must protest your display of glaring ignorance. I take it that for you the world is split into two groups - truthers and deniers? No doubt you align yourself to the 'truther' group, because you think you perceive hidden information that the deniers can't see? Yet, how is it oh perceptive one that you can't see the most glaring fact, so-called 'truthers' are absent of the one thing to which they seek alignment, i.e., truth!

To be honest, what you place faith into is not something I should really care about, but as Truzzi once said, "An extraordinary claim requires an extraordinary proof." Carl Sagan then popularized this statement into "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." Both are quite right!

Instead of just jumping into a thread that is 23 pages long (now 24), and which is filled with both nonsensical claims and a modicum of genuine scientific understanding, you ought to read every post, and you will see that the nonsensical claims of the so-called 'truthers' (with whom you align), have been adequately rebutted and destroyed by the so-called (non-perceptive) deniers. Of course, one should not flog a dead horse continuously in the hope that it will come back alive and stand up. I think it is quite sufficient for a 'blinkered' denier to make a post containing genuine fact and leave it at that, because you cannot lead an ignorant troglodyte to the fountain of knowledge and force them to drink, as their delusion is such that they will believe it to be poisoned.

Time is the great teller, but it doesn't deliver the vindicated coup de grace at the most propitious moment. You know, that moment when the realisation sinks in, that one was wrong all along, that one misinterpreted, miscomprehended the information upon which one fed. Truthers actually epitomise what it means to be sheeple. A reasonable mind will accept when it finds itself in error, and make the adaption, the adjustment to fact and reality. A reasonable mind will educate itself, yet always remain open to things outside of its experience until proven invalid. The content of your extraordinary post has already been proven throughout the 23 pages of this thread to be extraordinarily invalid, and thus makes your post extraordinarily redundant.

Seriously, I am not out to cheat you, but your claims are out to cheat me of the truth that I know to be factual. It has been stated over and over again that HAARP cannot generate the power required to cause large natural events, such as earthquakes, hurricanes, etc...it really cannot. This addiction to conspiratorial delusion which truthers obssessively cling to, is as bad and damaging as that of the delusions of the religious fundamentalist. You need to raise yourself out of the dark ages and enter into the light of your own renaissance, and you will see that the shadows on the wall are truly...just shadows. In other words, stop being a troglodyte.
edit on 30/10/12 by elysiumfire because: Typo error

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Control through chaos. When society breaks down it is much easier to implement extreme conditions ie, martial law. Obama could just take the election because of the need to re-establish or maintain order. This could prove to be a pivotal event we will have to see. If another disaster occures alongside this event its definitly curtains for our civil liberties.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

and heres the evidence we've all been waiting for 'drumroll please'

go to 2:30 and watch what is shown, and repeated for emphasis and repeated viewing confirmation. the first time isnt quite as zoomed in, but the next 4-5 times, just after the eye comes into the frame, you can see about 5 big splotches of white all simultaneously and suddenly appear, thats not mother nature you tards, thats geo-engineering, on large scale, the 5 or so big white splotches all appear just behind the eye, again, all at the same time, on the same horizontal latitude, thats not natural, thats human caused. i do not know for certain, but my guess is that these dumps could have included ionized metal particles, which were then blastef with haarp like weaponry, this would cause these particles to vibrate HARD and cause a lot of excess heat to form right behind the eye, fuqqin pushin the eye the other direction, and thats exactly what you can see. its not too dramatic, and the video cuts out too soon, but you can see the storm accelerate a little bit right after the white plumes appear and then disappear, as these high altitude chemical dumps would do.
DISPROVE THAT DENIERS!!!

First your you tube link didn't work
it may now
Second
It's on you tube it must be true more dumb logic you are really excelling at this

I could download that edit the film and change colour / pattern would that make it true!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

If you don't make extrodinary claims how could you ever find extrodinary proof. If you don't seek you can not find. Your post is well written but the fact is you couldn't possible know what HAARP is capable of unless you have operated it and understand fully its mechanics. Yes you are a denier because you have failed to even realize that truth comes from an openess to ideas.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

reply to post by AndyMayhew

when haarp heats the ionosphere, it can swell it greatly, so much so that it can raise ovet twice as high, that allows a # ton of air to rush in and fill the void below the severely swelled and raised bubble. and that cant effect a weather system? i already explained this, so when you said no one explained how ionospheric heating can effect the weather, you didnt read my posts. also, haarp could effect the ionosphere ina way that alters sun energy absorbtion rates, blocking the sun or amplifying it should effect weather. but sun blocking and amplification techniques are very powerful through chemical/particle dispersal in the upper atmospher.

Care to prove any of that, what air rushes in exactly

i do not need to prove that, that is a widely admitted and published ability of haarp, even the operators admit to it, they can push the ionosphere up, and this creates a vacuum underneath that is very quickly filled by incoming rush of air. seriously, 101, go look it up.

Why do you think it would create a vacuum, also at those altitude's atmospheric pressure is very low it's you with your lack of understanding making 2+2 =5

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird
reply to post by liejunkie01

The great dust bowl was caused by massive deforestation for farmland use. Using weather as a weapon is not a conspiracy they;meaning the military; already admitted to its developement in the 1980's and the use of chemtrails. They are spraying something as to what that is, is anyone's guess. Iran has actaully acused the U.S of using such weather weapons on them already we live in very interesting times. The unbelievable is a reality and the sooner we all realize the better we can deal with our new reality.

Check out crop warfare in the Banana Republics in the 1950's. This is all well documented and attested. Still, Bob Dole did well out of it so that is ok...........

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

If you don't make extrodinary claims how could you ever find extrodinary proof.

This may sound crazy but one could find proof before making the claim?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Please wmd do tell us all here on ATS your expertise on this subject can you confirm that this is not possible? What are your credentials on this topic? Don't be that person that comes in and just tries to tell everyone they are stupid because we all know nothing intelligent can come from those kinds of attacks. How about appreciating someones thoughts and expounding apon them, no need to be such a jerk it only exposes your desperation.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacob1080David

Some might call what you are going on about as disinformation.

I mean come on.

Sea based HAARP system?

Do you see any HAARP like arrays on it? How can you call something HAARP when it doesn't look or operate in any way at all like HAARP?

I see a big radome to house the radar, X band radar to be exact, built to detect objects.

This specific vessel is designed for the early warning of incoming ballistic missiles.

Please, try and get your facts straight.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrieBird

Please wmd do tell us all here on ATS your expertise on this subject can you confirm that this is not possible? What are your credentials on this topic? Don't be that person that comes in and just tries to tell everyone they are stupid because we all know nothing intelligent can come from those kinds of attacks. How about appreciating someones thoughts and expounding apon them, no need to be such a jerk it only exposes your desperation.

Think about what he said about the ionosphere being pushed up ok, now why would that create a vacuum, think about a thermal you know hot air rising you look like you will have expertise regarding that does that create a vacuum NO !

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

A vacuum is a void so by pushing the ionishere up it would create a void and thus that void would be filled by a rushing of air. Seems plausable to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I guess you could say, it was the "Perfect Storm"
FIBONACCI SEQUENCE

To those saying that....HAARP believers are spreading disinformation...let me say this: Disinformation works both ways!!! I'd rather be informed of advanced technology, that doesn't exist; as compared to being uniformed (ignorant), of advanced technology that does exist. Besides all that, informing people about something that could bring enlightenment, is hardly disinformation. Telling citizens there's nothing to worry about, when a superstorm is headed their way, certainly is. We're not hurting anyone by spreading readily available information.

This isn't about who's right and who's wrong. This is about: what our government is up to, with the money that we give them, them to carry out their projects and agenda!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

Bravo!! Well put

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join