It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becareful please President OBAMA with this Giant Flood looklike Tsunami coming from the Atlantic!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Dear thehoneycomb,

To pray to God now is a really important plus everybody must do in DC and its surroundings, in all Maryland to be clear as well as Delaware, Virginia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, but more over it is extremly important that you use your time in a very smart way to start to prepare your shelters and also to bring all the essential elements to affront possibly a very abnormal next week, living and sleeping in unusual conditions, that is something you must do as soon as possible.

Please don't wait until the saturday at evening or the Sunday to start to take action and do not leave all the preparations for the authorities, the magnitude of this event can easy overwhelm any capacity they have to attend the needs of the civilians.

Again, the fact that this natural disaster is coming in the week before the election is something must everybody make to think, America must take a good decision in the moment to Vote, the country is in so serious risk to fall under a wrong leadership, a one that is inspired in the heresy started by the false prophet Joseph Smith, that claimed to have received a revelation from a supposed Angel of God, which name Moroni never was known before in any of the Holy scriptures, this in a book written on pages of pure gold, a book that no body else, besides him, has ever seen. Moreover this to pray a Gospel that is unknown, that never was announced in any way by the trully prophets of God, or by Christ.

The Apostle St Paul warned about this type of Heresies in the future, in his letter of Galatians 1:6-9.

Galatians 1:6-9 NIV
6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

Also in Revelation the Apostle St John underlines the destination of who ever rewrite or change the Holy scriptures, who ever add or supress to what it was actually given by God.

Revelation ( Apocalysis) 22, 18-19 NIV
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Mitt Romney started this campaign under the agitation of Hurrican Isaac and it is going to end it under the devastation of the Frankestorm Sandy, So what other proof you need to see that his cause is cursed? If you are Democratic vote Obama but if you are a good Republican vote Ron Paul that is a very valid option under the present circumstances, otherwise you can be in risk to commit not only a political mistake but a sin.

Pls read:
news.yahoo.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/26/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
2 Cor. 11: 13 - 15 ~ For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

You're using a false religiosity cover to push a political agenda. Shame on you.

The states should be taking care of their own preparations and I think they have already started. Gov. Bob McConnell of Virginia has already been on the air with preparation notices.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Hi Queensofswords,

It is funny that you are using exactly the same part of the gospel that for centuries has been applied to expose Jose Smith as a false prophet, but this time to support him , since the only clear idea I perceive here is that you are supporter of the Mormon Mitt Romney in his Presidential campaign.

Even the church of LDS recognizes that the verses of the scripture you are trying to apply on me are the ones usually are used against their Prophet:

Pls read:
Angel Moroni as Angel of Light

Moroni is an Angel that never before was revealed to any of the ancient prophets of the Bible, a new angel that only Jose Smith met, even that is also accepted by the LDS church:

angels.about.com...

You claim that I am here moving a Political agenda, isnt it? well look what some Christian denominations think about this same topic, even mentioning the same exact verse you have used against me, are they also doing politics?:

adaaministries.tripod.com...

mmoutreachinc.com...

By the way I am commonly known among my readers as the Angel of Lightness, just to avoid misunderstandings.

However, let me clarify that the Bible never said that every Angel of Light are evil, it says that Satan is so smart that he can even take the aspect of an Angel of light to deceive the people, this was a metaphore used to describe his terrible power, so you are reading the verse by the other way around, there is a simple error of logic in your biased interpretation.

The fact that Satan can take the aspect of any holy figure if he wants, since he is the master of lies and deceiving, does not mean that every supernatural apparition comes from him. By the way he perfectly knows that one of the attributes of God is precisely the Light.

To show you my point notice that even the angel that announces birth of Jesus came radiant of Light to the shepards:

Luke 2, 8-9 NIV
8 That night there were shepherds staying in the fields nearby, guarding their flocks of sheep. 9 Suddenly, an angel of the Lord appeared among them, and the radiance of the Lord’s glory surrounded them. They were terrified, 10 but the angel reassured them. “Don’t be afraid!” he said. “I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people. 11 The Savior—yes, the Messiah, the Lord—has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David!

In the same way the Angels of that announces first time the resurrection of Christ, had a extremly shinning aspect:

Luke 24, 3-7 NIV
3 but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. 4 While they were wondering about this, suddenly two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning stood beside them. 5 In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, “Why do you look for the living among the dead? 6 He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 7 ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’

Now, the unknown angel Moroni came certainly to Joseph Smith with the aspect of an Angel of Light, but carrying with him a different gospel than the one that was prayed by the apostles of Christ, a gospel saying that Jesus came in the flesh to America probably at the same time he went to Palestine, about two thousand years ago, and also that gospel include facts, events and teachings that were never be written before in any other Holy scripture. So he was somebody with the aspect of an Angel of Light, that might be authentic or a good evil falsification of the divinity, but not conclusive evidence of his real identity, but additionally he was also preaching something that was not a trully Christian truth, but a new Gospel, so who can be him?

By the way The aspect of Christ in his glory is also as a being entirely covered by light, these verses of the bible clearly describe him in that way:

Luke 9, 28-31 NIV
28 About eight days after Jesus said this, he took Peter, John and James with him and went up onto a mountain to pray. 29 As he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became as bright as a flash of lightning. 30 Two men, Moses and Elijah, appeared in glorious splendor, talking with Jesus. 31 They spoke about his departure,[a] which he was about to bring to fulfillment at Jerusalem.

Pls Read also the following description of St John,

Revelation 1:12-16 NIV
12I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13and among the lampstands was someone “like a son of man,”b dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Finally do you recall what are the title St John uses to describe Christ in the begining of his Gospel?

John 1: 1-5 NIV
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

Hi Queensofswords,

it is funny that you are using exactly the same part of the gospel that for centuries has been applied to expose Jose Smith as a false prophet, but this time to support him , since the only clear idea i perceive here is that you are supporter of the Mormon Mitt Romney in his Presidential campaign.

Even the church of LDS recognizes that the verses of the scripture you are trying to apply on me are the ones usually are used against their Prophet:

Pls read: en.fairmormon.org...'s_visit/Angel_of_Satan

Moroni is an Angel that never before was revealed to any of the ancient prophets of the Bible, a new angel that only Jose Smith met, even that is also accepted by the LDS church:

angels.about.com...

You claim that I am here moving a Poltical agenda, isnt it? well look what some Christian denominations think about this same topic:

adaaministries.tripod.com...

mmoutreachinc.com...

By the way I am the Angel of Lightness, just to avoid misunderstandings, the one that is an Angel of Light is precisely the Moroni that Joseph Smith refer to have given to him the golden plates he supposedly translated
as the Book of Mormon.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Your avatar is "The Angel of Light"....not Lightness. You can call yourself whatever you want, but you are pushing a political agenda and using a false religious persona to do it. And I say, shame on you for that.

Mitt being a Mormon doesn't concern me in the least. Kennedy being a Catholic bothered a lot of people, but they got over it. Mitt Romney is exactly the man this country needs right now, imo.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Angel of light i appreciate the warning, however to endorse Obama is a bit reckless of you. I dont like mitt romney either and feel the white has been forgotten in red white and blue as the only genuine independent ever to hold office was George Washington. I feel our country is held hostage by the 2 party system that is fully backed by the media. Lastly, the obvious examples of state run media and propaganda by both sides have robbed us of our freedoms and used our constitution as an alternative to toiletry.

To maintain your legitimacy i feel it necessary to recant the political taints of your predictions. Do so now and you will gain more respect from I and most of the ATS community.

BTW if the storm does hit and cause catastrophe's i would be more apt to believe it a false flag to disrupt the election process and orchestrated by none other than Obama.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Let me remind that to mention JFK and Mitt Romney in the same phrase is extremly bold, they represent two entirely different visions of America.

Ultimately what was the terrible fault for which supposedly there was a criminal plot that ended with the life of the most beloved and popular President this country never have had? that he stopped an imminent war with the Soviet Union? that he sacrificied the interests of the maffias that were owning Cuba before the Revolution for the good cause to preserve the world of the nuclear armageddon of a WWIII.

I cannot even imagine what can do Mitt Romney affronting similar international political crisis like the one occurred in 1962. He might perhaps use it to send all of us to a total extermination, pushed by the same military stablishments Dwight Eisenhower denounced in his very last speech as President of the USA, he was a really genuine Republican of Honor.

Please don't mention the man that put America in the Moon and died for the defense of the civil rights claiming that what happend in Dallas on November 22nd was legimit act of rebelion of the people, when it is very clear that was a coup d'etat arranged by some of the worst people this country never have had.

If Kennedy might have had the opportunity to arrive alive to November of 1964 he by sure should have reelected by landslide, that was the only real reason for which a man with just only a year in the power, LBJ, got such a honor. He was going to be relected by a biggest margin ever recorded in the American History, that was the reason for which his criminal enemies eliminated him in the only way was possible.

Read History is what you really need. I think Abraham Lincoln might die again if he reads your last reply, he was a trully Republican not like this opportunist Mormon.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Oh, for heaven's sake. I wasn't attempting a comparison of Kennedy and Romney except that religion was a bit of an issue before their election. At least, let Romney get elected and have a chance to serve in the capacity of POTUS before condemning him as not being of the same caliber. You may find he rises over and above our expectations. Personally, I think he has the right stuff.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
So you want President Obama to be careful of a tidal wave coming... one that will bring destruction from across the Atlantic.

The name of this storm... does it rhyme with Benghazi?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
Oh, for heaven's sake. I wasn't attempting a comparison of Kennedy and Romney except that religion was a bit of an issue before their election. At least, let Romney get elected and have a chance to serve in the capacity of POTUS before condemning him as not being of the same caliber. You may find he rises over and above our expectations. Personally, I think he has the right stuff.

How did you come to this presumption? Please tell me it wasn't the media, or a friend of a friend, or something a trained public speaker told you? I agree he would probably be better than the current administration, because Obama's inability to get things done in Washington. Is your endorsement something you would write your signature on? Our country is so wrapped up in left and right we cant get it to sail forward any longer and i fear it gets worse by the day.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Let me clarify that I am not endorsing my readers to Obama, neither asking you or somebody else to do so, but I am pointing without any hesitation that there is a huge moral risk to support a candidate that represents the arrival to the white house of a well known heretic movement.

If other mormon would be at this precise moment competing for the Presidence, even in the Democratic side, you can be sure that I might be doing exactly the same I am doing right now, preventing the people that we cannot go running to vote in a direction that will curse this nation. Don't ask me to remain passive when we are going directly to a Presidential take of oath over the Book of Mormon!

I think this is a great opportunity to tell to all my good Republican readers that Dr Ron Paul is an option that I consider is several times better in all aspects than to decide to vote Romney or vote in a void way, if you have already decided to don't vote Obama.

Dr Ron Paul represents a genuine good man without no more personal ambition than the one to serve this country in the best of his capacity, he has also a lot of more experience in many areas than even the other two candidates and the most important aspect is that he has detected clearly that what his nation requires urgently is to have again a Political center, the only way to prevent more division among Americans.

By the way on November 22nd of 1963 it is has been said many times that it died the innocense of the American People, but I claim that also died the Political Center on this country. Kennedy represented precisely that, a political center compromised with the principles of social democracy, or Christian democracy, that no longer existed in this country for decades.

I only can remember from the top of my head only few other politicians that worked a lot to rebuild a Political center in this country, after the Kennedy assassination, one was a VicePresident for 2 and half years, he couldn't be compete for the Presidence, his name was Nelson Rockefeller, another very valuable Republican, and the other was Ralph Nader, a titan of the Centrism in the modern America History.

We were after JFK death many times pushed either to the ultra cryonic nationalism, proposed by people like the Bush clan, or the extreme radical statism proposed by politicians like George McGovern.

Again, your comments are interesting but the essence of this thread, the principal reason for which I have posted it, is to alert and prepare the people to affront a major natural event, that can be a disaster if it arrives and take the people without any preparation or contigency plans. To also verify that you are updated in the payment of your insurance polices is extremly advisible if you live in the region of this potential disaster.

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness .

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Okay, we get it. You hate Mormons. You are mainstream Christendom and only people from that stream will be acceptable.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Oh...and get a clue. Mormons believe the Bible is the word of God. Romney will take his oath on the Bible, not the Book of Mormon.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Excuse me Dear Char-lee,

With all the respect you deserve, but are you replying asking for a possible misunderstanding of your words quoting a reply of other member?(Sylent6).

I sincerely think that or you use your own previous reply, of course you can quote it, and guide me to understand where was the miss interpretation of it or let that other member (Sylent6) to send its own concerns about what was said in its reply.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Correction my Dear queensofswords,

The Mormons believe that only in the book of Mormon is the plenty of the message of the real Gospel of Christ, what ever is in the Bible is just a shadow of it, in other words the gospels of the Bible are just a promise of what was going to come later: The book of Mormon.

Let me quote the book to show this point:

3 Nephi 27:13
13 Behold I have given unto you my gospel, and this is the gospel which I have given unto you—that I came into the world to do the will of my Father, because my Father sent me.

So there is a claim that the book is not in addition to the Bible but moreover "The Gospel", the only true gospel as it was prayed directly by Christ not by somebody else by the way.

Now this other quote mentions that the "fullness" of the gospel is in the book of Mormon:

3 Nephi 16:10
10 And thus commandeth the Father that I should say unto you: At that day when the Gentiles shall sin against my gospel, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, and shall be lifted up in the pride of their hearts above all nations, and above all the people of the whole earth, and shall be filled with all manner of lyings, and of deceits, and of mischiefs, and all manner of hypocrisy, and murders, and priestcrafts, and whoredoms, and of secret abominations; and if they shall do all those things, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, behold, saith the Father, I will bring the fulness of my gospel from among them.

Now, Doctrine and Convenants, that is another important source of the Mormon faith states the Book of Mormon is at least at the same level of the ordinary Bible, or perhaps complement it:

Doctrine and Covenants 42:12
12 And again, the elders, priests and teachers of this church shall teach the principles of my gospel, which are in the Bible and the Book of Mormon, in the which is the fulness of the gospel.

Finally there is very bold claim, also in the Nephi chapter of the Book, that what is taught by all the remaining part of the Christendom, that he called abominable Church, is just a distorted version of the "true" Gospel,

1 Nephi 13:34
34 And it came to pass that the angel of the Lord spake unto me, saying: Behold, saith the Lamb of God, after I have visited the remnant of the house of Israel—and this remnant of whom I speak is the seed of thy father—wherefore, after I have visited them in judgment, and smitten them by the hand of the Gentiles, and after the Gentiles do stumble exceedingly, because of the most plain and precious parts of the gospel of the Lamb which have been kept back by that abominable church, which is the mother of harlots, saith the Lamb—I will be merciful unto the Gentiles in that day, insomuch that I will bring forth unto them, in mine own power, much of my gospel, which shall be plain and precious, saith the Lamb.

by the way, Dear queenofswords, woud you be so kind to explain us, as you seems to know very well the mormons what are the strange rites of baptism for the deads and the oracles that Doctrine and Convenant talks about in the following quote? that is something never before I knew was present in any Christian teology:

Doctrine and Covenants 124:39
39 Therefore, verily I say unto you, that your anointings, and your washings, and your baptisms for the dead, and your solemn assemblies, and your memorials for your sacrifices by the sons of Levi, and for your oracles in your most holy places wherein you receive conversations, and your statutes and judgments, for the beginning of the revelations and foundation of Zion, and for the glory, honor, and endowment of all her municipals, are ordained by the ordinance of my holy house, which my people are always commanded to build unto my holy name.

So, here you can be sure that there is no blind hatred against any religion, but a deep knowledge of what is a Heresy. By the way I use to pray for the salvation of the souls of the mormons, that they can reach in their very last moment the mercy of Christ, specially the ones that were indoctrinated in that faith without any other choice in their lives.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
For someone calling themselves an angel of light, you sure know how to spew a lot of B.S. If you were really concerned about your so called prediction you would not have taken this time to politicize this event.

Matthew 24:24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

www.biblegateway.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">biblegateway.com
praying for you,
Pax

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

The explanation is very simple Dear paxnatus,

Because there is people like you that claim that this thread is mere politics, that is the reason I need to enter in too much explanations since otherwise my readers might be misleaded to feel that here there is nothing to worry about.

By the way I dont know none democratic politician that have spent time reading the book of Mormon, as well as other writings of that church, as I certainly do, that is not really a political job.

If i would be in your shoes I should be more worry on the religious implications of any decision you take to vote in the election that in only temporal ones. Remember that we must respond to the Lord of any act or omission we have done in this life.

Good attempt, but this time didn't work with me my dear.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
reply to post by paxnatus

The explanation is very simple Dear paxnatus,

Because there is people like you that claim that this thread is mere politics, that is the reason I need to enter in too much explanations since otherwise my readers might be misleaded to feel that here there is nothing to worry about.

By the way I dont know none democratic politician that have spent time reading the book of Mormon, as well as other writings of that church, as I certainly do, that is not really a political job.

Hmmm. You do know that Harry Reid is a Mormon and leading Democrat in the Senate, don't you?

I still think you are using a ploy of warning folks about the storm to push your political and or religious agenda. No disrespect intended, but I'm sure warnings are all over the news and local papers and yours is...well...just a ploy.
edit on 26-10-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Ah, ok. So when this all blows over then what? So many so sure of themselves.

CJ

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

First, your condescending tone did not work with me "my dear" I have one very important question, whom is your God or Lord you speak of?

Pax

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

As I already told here, one thing is to have Mormons enjoying the liberties granted by the constitution of the country, living with good use of the same civil rights everybody have, and one other very different is to put all of us under the leadership of a man which faith is evidently based on a Heresy and primarily in the love of Money.

In the personal aspect, if you would ask me, I don't have nothing in particular against Mitt Romney, but I don't consider that I would put my future in his hands. He has shown too much of his trully ethics along this campaign to pretend to ignore that he is just wanting political power to favor his economic interests and the ones of certain minorities of business men that have no loyalty this country or with any other but only with the Money.

Whoever feels pain to pay taxes, being extremly rich, to help this country to be pushed ahead of a crisis, is a person that shows a very peculiar sense of patriotism.

How different was for instance JFK that being multimillionaire in 1960's, he donated his entire salary for almost three years as President to the nation, and also that called since the begining, in his inaugural speech not to look what the country can do for you, as an individual, but what you can do for your country, specially when it needed you.

He was a person compromised with what must be the ethics of a trully Leader of a nation, to serve and not to look to be served, to think in a generous way and not into use the power to find the way to legalize tax evation.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join