It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
reply to post by jazkaat

Thanks, that's an interesting link you provided... here's a snippet.

theulstermanreport.com

Got word an all-call went out at the WH A.M. today.
That means they are doing what’s called “huddling”. Has to be related to the Benghazi news now hitting. Have good source in Chicago saying their office is acting very odd today as well. Can’t say if this will break out all the way now, but we are getting very close to an all out WH red alert scenario. Not there yet but very close.
Significant activity from Ruemmler’s office over the last 24.

CONTINUED:

In this situation there will likely be 1 of 2 responses from WH.
-Highly controlled briefing response. Attempt explanation, then hope story gets buried over weekend and race to election day.

-Announced resignation of someone inside administration. President apologizes for mistakes by some in his administration. That deal could be under negotiation at this very moment.
Read more in News
« WALL STREET INSIDER: “There is power and there is POWER”

Second scenario not as likely. Not yet. But the Ruemmler activity makes me believe there’s more damaging information out there to the administration on Benghazi than has already come out today. They are trying to assess what will and will not get out to determine response. To have a potential scandal of this magnitude so close to an election is unprecedented. Priority for them will be to insulate the president. Got to try and cut that off. Get someone inside go public and point the finger at Obama.

Now I do what I do best.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Informed by a member that Ulsterman report has a cred problem.. so take that with a grain of salt, in fact I am inclined to dismiss it as noise right now, since there is plenty of more reliable reports surfacing..

Thanks to the member who alerted me to this Ulsterman deal

here's the google search results for Ulsterman hoax

so you can check it out for yourselves..

edit on Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:11:00 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: add google search link for the members

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Obama sacrificed four American lives Jimmy Carter in his worst moment made an attempt to rescue Americans. No honor, no faith, a traitors disposition

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
ABC's Jake Tapper's latest:

President Obama Begs Off Answering Whether Americans in Benghazi Were Denied Requests for Help

In an interview with a Denver TV reporter Friday, President Obama twice refused to answer questions as to whether the Americans under siege in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012, were denied requests for help, saying he’s waiting for the results of investigations before making any conclusions about what went wrong.
After being asked about possible denials of requests for aid, and whether it’s fair to tell Americans that what happened is under investigation and won’t be released until after the election, the president said, “the election has nothing to do with four brave Americans getting killed and us wanting to find out exactly what happened. These are folks who served under me who I had sent to some very dangerous places. Nobody wants to find out more what happened than I do.”

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
We may have to look outside of our borders to get real news.
Canada Free Press
Thank you to our neighbors up north.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Related?

Petraeus Throws Obama Under the Bus

Breaking news on Benghazi: the CIA spokesman, presumably at the direction of CIA director David Petraeus, has put out this statement: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. ”

Drudge just put this story up!
Yay!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Hmmm. Obama would be inside the loop on this one.
Seems like we must know more than he does about it.
He should watch Fox News.

edit on 26-10-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Sissel

IMO, the mistakes were made when the State Dept, sacrificed security for diplomacy, agreeing with the Libyan to use a smaller non US security firm, and allowing some Libyan militia to be their backup.

Serious concerns were raised, and requests to increase the security efforts occurred, last one being the day of the attack.

If this latest timeline report is true, it shows that this administration has no problem risking the lives of those representing the nation in their own efforts..

CIA reported mission there was to try and track down some shoulder fired anti aircraft systems, which IIRC, were allowed to enter the country in support of the US NATO effort to topple Khaddafi..

This onion, as it's layers are peeled, is rotten to the core.

Where's the MSM on this?

The Mainstream Media is also rotten to the core. Someone should do a thread on the corruption of the MSM. They cannot be trusted.

The more I learn about this story, the rottener it stinks.

I believe Obama will be found to be the very center of the rot.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Who cares?!?!?!?
And why? How many soldiers are dying every day and no such noise? Why so much about these 4? They chose to be there because the big money they were getting. Well they got what they asked for…

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

President Obama Begs Off Answering Whether Americans in Benghazi Were Denied Requests for Help

In an interview with a Denver TV reporter Friday, President Obama twice refused to answer questions as to whether the Americans under siege in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012, were denied requests for help, saying he’s waiting for the results of investigations before making any conclusions about what went wrong.
After being asked about possible denials of requests for aid, and whether it’s fair to tell Americans that what happened is under investigation and won’t be released until after the election, the president said, “the election has nothing to do with four brave Americans getting killed and us wanting to find out exactly what happened. These are folks who served under me who I had sent to some very dangerous places. Nobody wants to find out more what happened than I do.”

After being asked about possible denials of requests for aid, and whether it’s fair to tell Americans that what happened is under investigation and won’t be released until after the election

This administration makes me sick. If Bush was in office you can bet your ass we'd know every detail about this situation the very next day and the media would be crying for impeachment and heads would be rolling. Instead we lost the lives of 4 Americans and our Prez can't seem to answer any question about anything until after the election. For the Record and in the intrest of being fair, I don't trust Romney either but he's damn sure better then the POS we have in office now.
R.I.P. Vilerat....you are missed in Null sec...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The idea that if George Bush had been president while the attack in Libya happened people would be freaking out and calling for his impeachment is a little shaky based on this tiny, little fact:

He let terrorists drive multiple planes into buildings on actual American soil and was not impeached, nor ever really considered for impeachment.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
I just hopped on to add this. It should have it's own thread by rights.

AC-130U Gunship was On-Scene in Benghazi, Obama Admin Refused to Let It Fire (Updated)

pjmedia.com...

The security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a Specter gunship, which is commonly used by U.S. Special Operations forces to provide support to Special Operations teams on the ground involved in intense firefights. The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours — enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.

If this has already been shared, my bad,

I have been trying to kkep up all day and yet have not heard if the gunship was on station. Folks dont light up a target unless the bird is on station.

Has anyone heard if the gunship was on station?

If it was on station and they still couldnt get a go on the fire.....then this is even worse than supposed.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cincycinner

That was more of a...oh never mind, its not worth it. If you don't get the point i was making, spelling it out for you isnt going to help you understand it any better lol

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by roaland

After being asked about possible denials of requests for aid, and whether it’s fair to tell Americans that what happened is under investigation and won’t be released until after the election

This administration makes me sick. If Bush was in office you can bet your ass we'd know every detail about this situation the very next day and the media would be crying for impeachment and heads would be rolling. Instead we lost the lives of 4 Americans and our Prez can't seem to answer any question about anything until after the election. For the Record and in the intrest of being fair, I don't trust Romney either but he's damn sure better then the POS we have in office now.
R.I.P. Vilerat....you are missed in Null sec...

God God you all! We got to wait untill after the election? What have we become! Are we like stupid little children that the truth will be kept down as not to have an impact on an election?!!!!!!! God help us!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I have not heard that.
Since it has been reported that they were designating the mortar location with a laser, there was something on station. It may have been a Predator drone.

There was a drone on site. It was in the air at another location when the attack began and was redirected to the consulate. It was relieved later by another drone.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I have not heard that.
Since it has been reported that they were designating the mortar location with a laser, there was something on station. It may have been a Predator drone.

There was a drone on site. It was in the air at another location when the attack began and was redirected to the consulate. It was relieved later by another drone.

Maybe the drone wasnt armed......lets hope not because of what it means if there was an armed drone on station. The thought makes me ill really. Like the fire department watching a house burn from across the street and truning a blind eye and a deaf ear.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Well, something was on station with laser guided munitions. The men on the ground would not have been risking fire to light the target up if there wasn't.

Spectre or drone, there was an armed presence in the air.

And it was not used.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
Some say Benghazi was payback time because Stevens had procured the 9 megaton nuclear bomb, that was placed on the ocean floor, near Japan, in a sensitive location and detonated on March 11,2011....

What?
Can I get a resource, or at least a thread for this interesting story? Sorry if I'm a bit out of the loop on this one.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Well, something was on station with laser guided munitions. The men on the ground would not have been risking fire to light the target up if there wasn't.

Spectre or drone, there was an armed presence in the air.

And it was not used.

As I understand it fighters in Afganistan have been using cell phone cameras to "see" laser designators when used. I would have to agree some air asset was on station when former SEALS painted the mortar position. Whether an armed drone or AC-130 time will tell.

Someone high up called off support - either POTUS or AFRICOM via POTUS order.

This news is a bombshell pointing to high treason.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I watched the entire segment with Megan Kelly today on Foxnews, including her talk with the father of one of the two Seals killed. It was heartbreaking to hear that father and the utter frustration that poor man has endured. When a POTUS puts politics above rescuing Americans, there is nothing you can call it, other than treason. The White House watched the entire attack live via broadcasts from a C130 gunship, and had lasers trained on the mortars that were used, but Obama refused to give the order to fire.
Obama should be put on trial for treason and four counts of negligent homicide. He is a disgusting individual, a narcissist only concerned with his own interests.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join