It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic-Gravity powered LED free energy device Collaboration project ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ingenius idea, but it's too mechanical (too many moving parts) and susceptible to immediate failure.
Coating the metallic ball with a thin layer of rubber will make for better gripping of the wheel, but this will eventually wear out.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

I think you are overlooking the fact that your cigarette lighter is powered youjr alternator, which puts a load on your engine to turn a magnet in a coil to create current. So plugging in a wireless power generator into your cars cigarette lighter, would only use energy to turn energy into energy, which would cost more than we could gain.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

Replace the magnet with a string, and you will see why this won't work.

I call Hoax.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Ingenius idea, but it's too mechanical (too many moving parts) and susceptible to immediate failure.
Coating the metallic ball with a thin layer of rubber will make for better gripping of the wheel, but this will eventually wear out.

We cast Polyurethane on to rally car parts and after 4 years there is no breakdown of the rubber, oil resistant, heat resistant.. it would be perfect.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

Yes, and that period is measured in hundreds of years for neo magnets...

sorry to wake you up...

Magnets require energy to make. You lose energy in the process of making them. You lose energy in using the magnet. And you lose energy when they are not in use. Assuming it was a 100% energy transfer, you will get the same bang for your buck by plugging the wheel into an electrical socket to turn it.

Sorry to wake you up.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostfreak1
reply to post by R_Clark

I don't think exploiting planet rotation or orbit would be a great idea... By doing so, you'd probably slow the planet down... Not necessarely a huge slowdown, but the balance of orbits is quite fragile... If we slow down the planet rotation itself, it would lessen gravity on the planet, and if we slowdown it's rotation around sun, we would slowly but surely be attracted on sun by it's gravitationnal forces...
Anyway, if you find a way to exploit that huge amount of cinetic energy, let us know, but please, make your tests and prototypes on another solar system

Eventually the Earth will become tidally locked with the Moon. That means it's rotation will stop as the Moon's orbit has already stopped. Any energy derived from the Earth's rotation will speed this process up.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss
No if you spin a magnet over a copper coil it generates electricity, this is has no impact on fuel consumption because the wheels are already spinning.

Seriously, I've no idea if you are joking or not. I hope you are joking.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think that the big bar magnet on the side is holding onto the metal ball and pulling it toward the side of the ring and not giving the ring any sort of spin. It would be like you put a bar through the center of the ball and held it next to the ring. The wheel spinning causes the ball to spin similar to how two gears locked together cause them both to spin. The only reason it spins initially is because our old friend conservation of momentum turns the balls initial linear momentum into angular momentum.

When the hand moves the big wheel, the ball spins like a ball bearing. Eventually friction will cause the wheel to stop spinning and the ball will just be stuck stationary on the side.

If you attach a magnet to the wheel and used induction via a coil of wire to power a load you'd find that this coil would start to behave like an electromagnet; only it would be oriented to pull on the bar magnets and try to stop the wheel.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Same as the sun, as per my point, it's going to expire one day. And with it, goes our light. But we don't think of the sun as finite, because in effect, it doesn't matter to us. It's not going to expire in our life time. And unless abused to extreme, magnets lose very little power over a long period of time.

Suns don't expire any more than humans do. Sure, their outer appearances change, until they gather and reform again into a new sun and solar system (the planets are part of the whole, suns usually don't exist alone), but you should know by now that ENERGY doesn't DISAPPEAR, it only changes form.

Human beings are eternal, deathless creations, forms of energy .. and only the bodies are born and die. The sun also changes it form only when it's current form becomes obsolete - when the planets' civilizations have evolved into high enough state, and can no longer use such lower state planets. Thus after every 'death' of a sun, the new solar system is always a 'higher state' one.

I am explaining this in a very crude and non-factual way to keep it simple and understandable. By 'state', I mean 'vibrational state' or perhaps 'vibration frequency', whatever you want to call it.

So, energy is eternal, as are we. Energy is also abundant in the Universe - even if it doesn't always look like that, when we use the limited, physical plane perspective. And especially if we faithfully and loyally believe our stupid, brainwashed and indoctrinated 'scientists' (who really do not deserve such a title with their nihilistic attitudes and worldview), without questioning all the ill logic (sic) and stupidity they push on us ever since we are just kids.

Open your mind, open your eyes to the truth and throw away the shackles that the nihilistic, materialistic controllers try to impose upon us, and see the freedom in energy, in life, and especially in law. Which is not the same as 'legal system'. But that's a topic for another night.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The magnet in the video is pulling the ball bearing radially. It's not doing anything that would "imbalance the wheel" or apply torque to it.

They've got batteries and a motor hidden in the base, likely there's a drive belt in those fat struts holding the wheel.

I wish you luck in making one work, but seriously, a radial force here won't turn the wheel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join