It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Guard Whistleblower: "Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Even IF Alex Jones was telling the truth and even IF the guy was a national guardsman it doesnt automatically make what he is saying the truth.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by Swills

Good to know...my brother in law used it in between Gulf War 1 and 2.

If quite a few of them take up on that offer...I predict tuition rates will be artificially raised...

Anyway back on topic, I've also noticed new barbed wire fences around the military areas within the past few years.

I know that where I live, lots of people would be storming the military base if SHTF. Lots of food and protection there...
edit on 25-10-2012 by MystikMushroom because: minor typo

Yeah, the old GI Bill was garbage but the new one, Post 911, is much much better. Money for books, the school gets paid directly, and your BAH is given based on COLA of the zip your school is in.

As far as your base, I say keep an eye on it. I would also say to photograph what you're seeing but chances are if they see you they will detain you
. So just report back what you're seeing and we'll take your word for it
. What's the name of the base?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by projectvxn

I've been hearing for years about one group or another being targeted by the US Army. It aint happenin'.

The US Army is not the national guard.

The DoD runs both, trust me if the national guard was being told to target a group the Army would be told that too. The Army National Guard deploys in the same wars as well.

Exactly and the National Guard even goes overseas to conflicted areas to partake in military operations, like the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Yes but the federal government won't be able to deploy the NG on state streets unless the state signs off on it.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Even IF Alex Jones was telling the truth and even IF the guy was a national guardsman it doesnt automatically make what he is saying the truth.

Yeah, I covered that. It could be that Alex is being duped because we obviously have to take Soldiers X word for it. Now if he has documents to back his claim then it's on like donkey kong, although I bet that would be consider treason or at least a harsh criminal act by his superiors

edit on 25-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

Yes but the federal government won't be able to deploy the NG on state streets unless the state signs off on it.

If the Federal Gov't is preparing for Marital Law I bet the states will follow thru and allow it. The Gov't is corrupt on both state and federal levels, hell even local levels.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by Foxy1
So What classifies a doomsday prepper? someone with more ramen noodles that they should have?

I would suggest checking out ATS's own Survival forum to get an idea.

So if we lack on item on the ats list we arent a doomsday prepper?What if they busted down a preppers door and said oh he is missing these 3 items hes not a prepper lol.

I guess the point im trying to make is there is no way they could enforce this law unless they had a specific check list they could go over in a court of law that would classify a doomsday prepper. Could one bullet less in a magazine or one less gas mask be the difference of getting through the paper work in court?
A doomsday prepper is defined be the amout of survival gear they have....so we would need numbers of what kind of gear.
would they arrest a soccer mom for having one gas mask in her garage? lol
edit on 25-10-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Oh I agree and Im not saying it couldnt happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

They were federalized ages ago. You are getting them confused with state militia groups.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

No no trust me I know the difference.

Thats the Dick Act.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

So What classifies a doomsday prepper? someone with more ramen noodles that they should have?

I would suggest checking out ATS's own Survival forum to get an idea.

So if we lack on item on the ats list we arent a doomsday prepper?What if they busted down a preppers door and said oh he is missing these 3 items hes not a prepper lol.

Items? I was just suggesting that if you're not familiar with what a prepper is then the ATS Survival forum is a great place to start because we have many preppers on this site and they do love to post their bug out bags and more

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Yeah man, F that act. God bless Rand Paul for fighting against it but he is a minority voice in the house of corruption.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well it was a dick act.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well my brother just called me back and his unit has not had any orders concerning preppers or the election at this time. They were alerted in 2008 for the inauguration of Obama when they thought there might be action from white militias.
He is a blackhawk pilot btw.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I hear ya and every time I post something from Inforwars.com I expect this and fully embrace it. The hard part is keeping the thread on topic cause it can and will drift off into Alex Jones hate land real quick. The last whistle blower he had on was former CNN reporter Amber Lyon exposing their media cover ups. And his guests are where I find the gold from him because he has some great guests and when they appear I usually make a thread about it. That reminds me, I gotta make a thread about Sean Stone (Oliver Stones kid) appearing on the Alex Jones show recently talking about the Illuminati

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Here's an alex jones hit list of failed predictions for all of you that don't believe me. If he says it you can rest easy, it probably won't happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatDivider

Good and I hope it stays that way but do keep us posted if he does have any similar briefings:. If they were brief during the last election then theres a good chance they'll at least be alerted again since there's soooo many morons on Twitter and Facebook posting about killing Obama or Romney while declaring violence. These fears by the Gov't are definitely founded thanks to morons and probably shills

And that's awesome he's a blackhawk pilot. I wanted to be a helicopter pilot once

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

No ones denying Jones has many failed predictions but he isn't alone in failing in that department. So we get it, trust me. No one is eating up every thing Jones says as absolute truth... but he would have you believe he's always right and that's a fact

Glenn Beck is just as bad

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Ok
sorry, but the military isnt gonna be payin attention to the small hometown people that are stocking food for survival. and the whole Idea of another country doin that deed wont fly either. The Us is a Big country,.their resources will be used elsewhere. And whistleblower this and inside informant that,.. it is all crap. Just recently the other Hack John Moore said he had a inside DHS informant that said the markets were gonna crash last week and everything was gonna fall apart... Hmmm still waiting for that one,.infowars should be shut down,.
And to add:
ATS has a hoax bin for poop spewers.. Alex is one of them
edit on 25-10-2012 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

Ask Ray Nagin how that worked out, the last real thing we heard form him was “If the CIA slips me something and next week you don’t see me, you’ll all know what happened.” while Bush was literally suspending the Posse Comitatus Act and deploying live ammo troops to confiscate legally owned guns and round up civilians in NO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join