National Guard Whistleblower: "Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Infowars=BS.

I've been hearing for years about one group or another being targeted by the US Army. It aint happenin'.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Oh yeah, Alex Jones said it. It must be true.

Troll if you want too but again it's not about Alex Jones, it's about Soldier X, so you're statement would be more accurate if you said "Oh yeah, Soldier X said it. It must be true."
edit on 25-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
He did state it was pedicated on the premise that there is great unrest in the country.He also said he wouldn't participate as he didn't want to commit suicide,indicating he was aware of how dangerous it would be to attack American citizens.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by antonia

So you know folks in the guard and you already asked and confirmed that they got this briefing or are you just assuming they never got it because they didn't talk to you about it?

No, no one I know has gotten this briefing and I did ask. If it really had happened you would have heard about it from more than one person. The problem here is you trust Jones and will believe anything that falls out of his mouth. I learned the guy was a liar a long time ago.

Well, we're all just gonna have to take you word for it now don't we? See, that street goes both ways. Again, this not about Alex Jones but about Soldier X. And too be honest, you'd be a fool if you think it's only Alex Jones who suspects our Gov't is ramping up for something bad to happen inside the USA.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

And again, this not about Alex Jones but about Soldier X.

You can't divorce the two. It's Alex Jones saying "This is solider X". You can search on this very site and see the hoaxes this man has been a part of. Jones makes the whole thing suspect.

And too be honest, you'd be a fool if you think it's only Alex Jones who suspects our Gov't is ramping up for something bad to happen inside the USA.

It doesn't make anything being said here true.
edit on 25-10-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
When all the troops come home from Afgahnistan, what do you think the military is going to have them doing? We're going to have a massive influx of trained killers that may or may not have PTSD...

Like I said before, the local Army/Airforce base is running a huge exercise all week here. They are training for domestic riots/unrest

It's all being kept pretty hush-hush.
edit on 25-10-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
When all the troops come home from Afgahnistan, what do you think the military is going to have them doing?

A lot of them will be let go. That's what happened last time and that's what is going to happen this time.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The guard doesn't stay "on duty" unless they are on deployment. They are weekend warriors.

FYI, there are full time guardsmen. My brother is one.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You wont win my freind.

These posters like to show how in the "know" they are.

AJ could interview Bush Jr spilling how they pulled off 911, and these yokes wont believe it.

AJ is a blowhard, but HIS GUEST SPEAKERS have interesting things to say.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Yikes, and we already have enough enemployed people

Hopefully they get G.I. bill money and go to school or something. . .

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

For once I would like to see evidence that something AJ has screamed and ranted about has ACTUALLY BEEN PROVEN.

The man rants about anything and everything, whatever he thinks the paranoid will swallow, and people swallow it without question.

He's made a great career out of paranoia and BS.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Granted AJ is a publicity whore of the worst kind (his 'interview' with Peter Joseph of the Zeitgeist Movement and the ongoing feud between them now is disgusting on Jones' part) but if you were a whistleblower who would you go to for the most media coverage with guaranteed privacy?

The only person I've seen that has gotten continued anonymity under what must have been severe pressure to expose his identity has been that waiter/bartender that was contacted by Jimmy Carter's grandson and got the Mitt Romney 47% video out.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

And again, this not about Alex Jones but about Soldier X.

You can't divorce the two. It's Alex Jones saying "This is solider X". You can search on this very site and see the hoaxes this man has been a part of. Jones makes the whole thing suspect.

And too be honest, you'd be a fool if you think it's only Alex Jones who suspects our Gov't is ramping up for something bad to happen inside the USA.

It doesn't make anything being said here true.
edit on 25-10-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

I'm well aware of the suspicions because the forum being used is Alex Jones. So what are your thoughts? Is Alex Jones totally hoaxing this entire interview? Is Soldier X a fraud created by Jones? Is Soldier X a fraud who is duping Jones? I'm guessing your final thoughts on this is that this whole thing is a hoax, right?

I'm sure some National Guardsmen are at least lurkers here, maybe they can shed some insight

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider

The guard doesn't stay "on duty" unless they are on deployment. They are weekend warriors.

Call up your brother and ask him about what Alex Jones is reporting please... with cherries on top.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by antonia

Yikes, and we already have enough enemployed people

Hopefully they get G.I. bill money and go to school or something. . .

The Post 911 GI Bill is kick ass and should be able to fully support any vet going to school full time(unless said vet has massive debt and or bills). Only a fool would opt out of the GI Bill in this day and age.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I was under the impression most of them were part time. I don't know too many full time ones personally.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I've been hearing for years about one group or another being targeted by the US Army. It aint happenin'.

The US Army is not the national guard.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Good to know...my brother in law used it in between Gulf War 1 and 2.

If quite a few of them take up on that offer...I predict tuition rates will be artificially raised...

Anyway back on topic, I've also noticed new barbed wire fences around the military areas within the past few years.

I know that where I live, lots of people would be storming the military base if SHTF. Lots of food and protection there...
edit on 25-10-2012 by MystikMushroom because: minor typo

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by projectvxn

The US Army is not the national guard.

The DoD runs both, trust me if the national guard was being told to target a group the Army would be told that too. The Army National Guard deploys in the same wars as well.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Call up your brother and ask him about what Alex Jones is reporting please... with cherries on top.

Done... will let you know when I hear from him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join