It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's Campaign is OVER, President Obama to Serve a Second Term.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I appreciate an unbiased opinion of an intelligent man who does not back either Romney or Obama.

Presidential Race Update: Romney?
networkedblogs.com...

But if Romney wins Ohio and Virginia, and he has to win both, he's odds-on. Expect the race to focus very tightly in those two states over the next two weeks.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by antonia

Don't kid yourself. If he made a large profit off of this he is toast.

No one in recent history has lost office for making a large profit. It just hasn't happened. If I had ever seen it then I would agree with you. I'm not a Romney fan, but I do try to call it like I see it. This isn't much of anything and won't sway voters at all.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Allegorical

It's TMZ.
And no, this story won't mean that Romney's campaign is over.
It's a non-issue. Obama's survived worse than what this 'story' is.
The election will be over when election day is done and the votes in Ohio
have been re-counted three or four times (which could take weeks). THEN it'll be over.

(and I predict an Obama win)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I doubt it is either but I will say that if he said the company was worth x amount of dollars under oath and it can be PROVED that a few weeks later he made xxx amount of dollars off the sale then he is done. That is just my opinion. If this was actually a big deal I think the story would have leaked a few weeks ago.
You would think that if a company were to be valued in a divorce proceeding then an outside party would judge
the value.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Everyone keeps saying that it's "only TMZ". Anyone can break a story, truth is truth. Any website, person or news organization would love to be the first to break any story. That is how they get popularity and credibility.

If i had video of a UFO the first place i would post it would be ATS. Then the news outlets would say "oh that's just ATS, its a conspiracy website".

Would that mean my video was fake?

Think about it people (and extraterrestrials)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Also, I do think it will swing the voters on fence for sure.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

I disagree because I think the blizzard of negative reports (from both sides) that will inundate the public over the next 2 weeks will serve to only desensitize the public and have them tune out. Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

That is precisely the point I was trying to make.

This will be the last big story before people hit the polls and will definitely be on peoples minds. Mitt Romney is already known to be all about the money and heavily in favor of business over people. This story can not help peoples perception of him in any way.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourWIFI
Great news if true because this country CANNOT HANDLE A THIRD TERM OF BUSH in office.

Looks like we will keep steadily moving FORWARD rather than NOSE-DIVING downward into the TOILET. WHEW!!

You're right - this country cannot handle the current third term of Bush in office. The current third term of Bush is steadily moving us forward on our nose dive downward into the toilet. We need to get this third term of Bush out of office ASAP.

It just baffles me how people hated Bush, but love Obama while he is doing the exact same thing as Bush (well except attacking more countries with drones and spending money we don't have way faster than Bush did). Why do people love someone who does the same thing as someone they hated? Your partisanship really blinds you.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allegorical
Everyone keeps saying that it's "only TMZ". Anyone can break a story, truth is truth. Any website, person or news organization would love to be the first to break any story. That is how they get popularity and credibility.

If i had video of a UFO the first place i would post it would be ATS. Then the news outlets would say "oh that's just ATS, its a conspiracy website".

Would that mean my video was fake?

Think about it people (and extraterrestrials)

"alleged" is alleged, "truth" is truth.

did you notice I didn't type "alleged" is truth??

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

I do not diagree with you. This will be the 1st election in my life that I will not vote.
Sick of the 2 party system. I will say that there is a chance at the last minute I could get sentimental and vote.
Who knows what will happen. I would not surprise me if we went to war next friday.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
teenage mutant ninja mitt zombies
TMNMZ

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...
edit on 24-10-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Romney wins hands down - end of story..........BHO is dead in the water and everybody knows it

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
it was over a long time ago lol

great thread SNF

edit on 10/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
" so claims the ex-wife "

Trust me on this one, ex wives do not have your best interests at heart.
Why should we believe this one? Looks more like her trying to get in the spotlight and maybe get some money.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Allegorical

We could die at any moment. If I drive a vehicle, I put on my safety belt to minimalize the threat. I make sure the tires have proper inflation, the oil is changed regularly, I use my turn signals, etc. All with the idea of minimalizing a threat to my safety.

Now, if we send an ambassador to a country in turmoil, radicals and extemists walk the streets, for weeks and months prior, our people received threats and low level attacks... so to ensure their safety going into the 9/11 anniversary... the Obama administration cuts the security detail in Lybia.

Let me say that again... the Obama Administration cut the security detail for the ambassador in August 2012 in a country full of people with weapons that are making threats to our diplomatic staff there, plus more than a few low level attacks in prior months.

Let's use an analogy... an example for some of you... if houses are being broken into in a neighborhood... Do you increase or decrease police patrols?

Another analogy...if rapes are up in a neighborhood... Do we increase or decrease police patrols?

If you have American diplomats in a country full of jihadists, extremists, radicals, the anniversary of 9/11 is approaching, the country is in turmoil... Do we increase or decrease security for the Ambassador?

The Obama Administration cut security...

And then lied...LIED about what actually happened.. not in the early light of dawn with few facts... but in the days and weeks after the attack... maintaining it was a crowd driven mad by an obscure video... when two hours after the attack began and WAS STILL UNDERWAY... they received e-mails and requests for help and on the ground accounts of what was happening and by whom.

And then they had the actual group claiming responsibility... and two weeks out CNN was able to just walk into the attack area and find the Ambassador's diary with worries and fears of an attack... Where were the US investigators? Where were the diplomatic foks and security and FBI and CIA... where?

And Obama is still telling lies. that makes him a liar...LIAR. Look up the definition...LIAR.

I will bet most anyone that he and his minions are burning the midnight oil as this thing continues to unfold and literally blow up just two weeks out from the election day.

I wonder what Obama will pull out to divert attention away from this?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Obama still mulatto.

Romney can literally go out and kill 200 people and millions will still vote for him.

Just sayin.
We have clearly seen that issues do not matter in this election to many. We have the state of Florida which is comprised of millions of retirees, voting for the duo who will turn Medicare into a voucher program.

I don't know what people are using as their presidential guideline for this election, but it sure in hell isn't the issues they should be.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Apparently Maureen shared the same opinion as Mitt about staples...

According to an article in the Boston Globe in 2005, Maureen received nearly 500,000 shares of Staples stock in the divorce ... but sold half her shares before the company went public.

I'm sure the settlement was based on much more than Romney's opinion of Staples.

This is another feeble attempt at an October surprise.

edit on 24-10-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is amusing in the the vein of "thats all ya got" come on people you've criticized someone for deposing in a divorce case - jeeze thats desperation 101.

Meanwhile your guy KILLED hundreds of mexican nationals AND border patrol agents in a policy scam to circumvent the second amendment of the constitution. He was proven a liar today with the Bengazi emails which will lead to another gun running investigation from Libya, Turkey and Syria that got the ambassador killed. AND he says on video things will be easy for other countries like Russia if he's re-elected.

Its making me LOL for you people and the continued delusions shared with your egocentric comrade.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourWIFI

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
reply to post by YourWIFI

Yep everything is wonderful, I go outside and see puppies and rainbows.....

Can't wait till this election bull# is over.

The greater DEVIL appears to be defeated, and by that, we will certanly not be seeing "puppies and rainbows" everywhere due to it, not even close. BUT. what we WILL see is America maintaining a steady climb FORWARD instead of a complete NOSE-DIVE downward into the TOILET which woud have resulted from a Romney win. And a Romney win would be WORST than a Bush third term...
:
:

Not to mention how many AMERICAN JOBS will be saved from going to CHINA now that the Republican DEVIL, prince of outsourcing, is fading fast from claiming the Oval Office...

Be GONE ye Romney DEVIL, Be gone HATER of the PEOPLE...

edit on 24-10-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

ARE WE really moving forward with obama bin laden? REALLY?
I guess I don't see us better off than when he took office. Can you please tell me how we are better off now than 4 years ago?

edit on 24-10-2012 by hanyak69 because: i messed up

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join