It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The RED LINE: Must Watch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

One need merely be mindful of the messianic anticipations of Shia Islam to take the videos warnings seriously.

The video says at one point: "Should Iran be so suicidally insane", and that made me think: to want nuclear energy THIS MUCH, to sacrifice your entire economy, to let your currency drop 80% (so far) to bring this needless suffering on your population - it just doesn't make rational sense. There is something inexorable and monomaniacal about Iran's pursuit of nuclear technology that counters any rational desire to 'challenge' world opinion, and it seems no economic deterrent will make them stop. A democratic nation would have stopped long ago. It's people would have brought it to an end; but no Iran.

The only possible, plausible, and indeed, likely explanation, is that Iran's Shia Islamic revolutionary doctrine of 'preparing the way for the the 12th imam' involves destabilizing the world. And they will go to whatever extent to do it. Including, building, transporting, and deploying a bomb in Israel.
edit on 23-10-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I "DontReally" want to watch a 15 minute video with such meager explanation on why I should..

These minimal posts have to stop. You are not supposed to have one line responses.. Let alone one line Threads..

Look I just wrote more than your whole OP..

Explain the video and YOUR thoughts about it, and until then, no watchy.
edit on 10/23/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

OK My assessment on the video....

The 3 supposed potential outcomes presented in the video.

1. Blackmail Saudi Arabia.

A.) Not only is Saudi Arabia a US supplier but China's as well.
I doubt Iran would shoot themselves in the foot in this regards. Also, we've heard about the Domino effect many times before. So, I doubt this angle very much.

2. Destabilizing the ME.

A.) The ME has always been destabilized.
So that angle is pretty bogus IMHO.

3. Jihad.

A.) I do have major issues with this one.
A theocracy which believes in the doomsday Santa with the bomb.

Bad Ju-Ju

My two pennies.
edit on 23-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

More anti Islam propaganda, well let me tell ya something...the clothes don't make the man. Wanna get rid of Islam? I'm up for it but on one condition, all other religions are abolished.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

More Zionist bovine poop.

If the US, and other countries have the bomb, then other countries should also be allowed to. I don't see your post having any problem with Pakistan, who harbored Bin Laden as being a problem having the bomb.

To sensationalize this is pure fear mongering.

Don't watch this...........It's pure propaganda from the get go!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So they are going to use the people and a poll to draw a red line?(more like halt your production or we wage war)

either way they are pushing hard for a WW3

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

there you go.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Actually I don't think Iran has a choice, Israel has marked them for a reason beyond nuclear warfare. Could it be the location? Perhaps more ancient relics and knowledge are waiting to be uncovered, I mean even North Korean does not get this much attention anymore.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
In another thread, I likened nuclear weapons to fire arms.

Imagine your neighborhood with everyone owning a fire arm. Now I've lived in areas where that did occur.
Yet, there was no one with a beef against another household.

There were never any homes where the homeowner wanted someone elses house and was willing to do anything to get it.

There was never a home where they were lending out their weapon for someone else to use.

There was never home where neighbors were afraid of the other homeowner.

Now?

We have someone on our "global" block wanting fire arms.

I'm not feeling safe in my neighborhod anymore.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

And they will go to whatever extent to do it. Including, building, transporting, and deploying a bomb in Israel.

I assume you mean a nuclear weapon, If you do could you explain why Muslims would want decimate some of Islam's most holiest sites?

Or are you stipulating that ones in power that would make that decision to bomb Israel are not really Muslim and imposters?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

If the US, and other countries have the bomb, then other countries should also be allowed to. I don't see your post having any problem with Pakistan, who harbored Bin Laden as being a problem having the bomb.

Sigh, more anti-semetic bovine poopoo.
Lets all deny the holocaust while were at it.
While were at it, lets deny the treatment of their own people and the innocent people in Syria who are being slaughtered.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Op... After watching only 3 minutes and 51 seconds of the video I had to stop. I like spending my time learning new things and frankly not into listening to more lies by people who could care less about the world in general and being "fair".

In the beginning of the video it states in text that "everyone is worried about Iran". NOT EVERYONE is worried.... and this was the first lie in the video... right from the start.

I am not concerned with Islamic Law because If I was I would have to be concerned about the "Christian Law" as well as all other religions and their "laws".

What is the concern? Oil. Money. Oil equals money for the big guys and the day we become dependent without oil is the day we will be "free". Money is an enemy and anything having to do with it... Im over it really!

Economically speaking the US is already lost the battle and believe me... its no fault of Iran. We cannot live in fear based on what Iran does with oil and how it will effect our economy. Thats just like we cannot blame China.... these countries have to do what they feel is best within their own rights and their peoples rights. Who are we to say what they can and cant do. What happened to freedom? We cannot continue to dictate to other countries! If what is good for the US.. should be good for another country.

Mr. Iran is no enemy to me... and frankly I enjoy listening to his speeches. I am in no way worried about him as I am more worried about the US wicked leaders these days. Talk about sinister.... man! We have been lead to a place where there may not be much light for a long time... its not Iran's fault.

What do tptb have to say about the Earth given resources? It fills their pockets and they live high on the horse! They are about to come tumbling down though for all to see their weak faces drowning in the depths of poverty! You cannot be greedy, rape and pillage the Earth forever.... it has to stop.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by Sissel

Sigh, more anti-semetic bovine poopoo.
Lets all deny the holocaust while were at it.
While were at it, lets deny the treatment of their own people and the innocent people in Syria who are being slaughtered.

I an not anti semitic. I am anti Zionist. There's a difference.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

In another thread, I likened nuclear weapons to fire arms.

To further your analogy.

We have basic requirements for someone to acquire firearms. We just don't give them out to anyone. For example, if you have a history of mental illness, you cannot be trusted with a firearm. Why? Because you lack the "reason" that insures others that you will not make irrational use of the firearm. You might, for example, in an insane fit, kill someone who went on your property. Or, perhaps in a delusion, you killed someone because you believed he posed a threat.

Similarly, the idea of a 'mutually insured destruction" only applies to people who place a primacy on life, and living. If, however, a party in question believes in life after death, as in Islam, and also believes that their religion is meant for all mankind, as in Islam, how can you be confident in their ability to make responsible use of nuclear weapons?

You can't.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

OK thats logical. Lets all support people openly express their desire to kill innocent americans and Israelis then.

Perfectly logical.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Sissel

OK thats logical. Lets all support people openly express their desire to kill innocent americans and Israelis then.

Perfectly logical.

Why should Americans be killed? Let the Israelis fight there own battle.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I assume you mean a nuclear weapon, If you do could you explain why Muslims would want decimate some of Islam's most holiest sites?

You mean in Jerusalem?

As the video explains, a large part of Israels Jewish population lives in the Tel-Aviv Jaffah metropolitan area. The average nuke only has a blast radius of 5 kms. A nuke could be deployed in Tel Aviv without 'decimating' anything in Jerusalem. At worst, people living in Jerusalem would die from the cancer caused by the nuclear fallout.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Right. Just keep your head in the sand. That should provide plenty of cover.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Sissel

Right. Just keep your head in the sand. That should provide plenty of cover.

No, you are wrong...people are waking up...in America. We are not responsible for the strife in the middle east, and many of us do not want to participate in other peoples battles anymore.

Your head is in the sand. Perhaps you mot only need to pull it out, but you need to wake up, also.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by InhaleExhale

You mean in Jerusalem?

As the video explains, a large part of Israels Jewish population lives in the Tel-Aviv Jaffah metropolitan area. The average nuke only has a blast radius of 5 kms. A nuke could be deployed in Tel Aviv without 'decimating' anything in Jerusalem. At worst, people living in Jerusalem would die from the cancer caused by the nuclear fallout.

Would you kill your brother or sister because they might live close to someone you wish to destroy?

Lets follow your fearful way of thinking and ask ourselves why would you only build such a small bomb when your hell bent on bringing about Armageddon?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join