It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The RED LINE: Must Watch

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by 3chainz

I doubt that someone who has a rapper for an avatar will calmly and patiently listen to my rationale. Care to prove me wrong?

Ain’t you quick to judge people? First it was CE and now it is 3chainz. Don’t judge books by their covers. I see the trick you are doing, while you may or may not be doing it out of old, childhood habits, you try to demonize/ruin the other party’s image BEFORE you even speak of one fact.

Oh believe me, I wanted to insult you but you are doing a fine job yourself. Calling yourself rationale? Didn’t you read my last advice? Even if you are rationale, the rest of ATS are monks of limtless wisdom if that is the case.

Damn, next thing you say is that black people are bad because they are "black". But that was an example of a strawman argument. Everyone please take note of that and stop doing it.

Thanks

EDIT: Oh my god! You keep doing this over and over! Just last week I was nearly on your side. If supporting Isreal makes me like you, than dream on of me coming to your side. You want people to join your cause with that type of thinking? By that, I mean NORMAL NON-CRAZY people joining you. While I do agree CE has some followers of Jews haters, the ones that agree with you are a full-out "Isreal is best" guys. Change your ways before fate changes hers on you.

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by TheMaverick

It's nothing short of amazing that someone with "Secret Intelligence Service" beneath his user name, military intelligence insignia as his avatar picture, London as his location and "diabolical" as his mood would receive such warm acclamation from other posters.

People must really be as stupid as you and Corruptionexposed think they are.

edit on 24-10-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

Really, this is the most logical explanation? An Rabbi's interpretation of a nation attempting to become nuclear is the most logical explanation? When is religion anything other than faith? Logic, and religion don't usually go hand in hand.

Logic ˈläjik/
Noun:

Reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity: "experience is a better guide to this than deductive logic".
A particular system or codification of the principles of proof and inference: "Aristotelian logic".

Religion - 1.
a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices: a world council of religions.
the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.: to enter religion.
the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.

Hmmmmmmmm..... I dunno guys, I suppose religious views can be applied logically, according to your own religion but I'm pretty sure a Rabbi, is no expert in Iran, it's religious, political, or moral views.

I most certainly do not think a Rabbi, has any credence determining Iran is building a nuclear weapon, based on it's efforts to obtain nuclear power. Both contain nuclear material, but it's a very different process, from refinement, to construction, testing and delivery.

I can't help but come back to any of the other nations in the world who have acquired nuclear weapons. Hell, South Africa had one they are in more turmoil, and civil unrest than a whole lot of the world. So even if they were why the hell not? I see no reason for Iran not to have one. India and Pakistan are sworn enemies, both have nukes and neither has used them. North Korea has nukes, they have yet to attack anyone with them, not even South korea another long standing grudge. Russia got them, there was a time when they were considered ruthless nutters out to destroy the world, they still haven't.

If we are going to apply logic, Iran is looking for a new source of energy. Though I feel nuclear energy is disastrous for the nation employing it, if it suits their needs it suits their needs.

If we want to fantasize about nuclear weapons, Iran wants nuclear weapons as a deterrent to both the US forces slowly surrounding and destroying the nations around them, as well as to deter a bum effing nutter nation known as Israel who has illegal nuclear weapons and wants Iran devastated.

Iran has never started a conflict for 200 years...That's a lot more than the good ol boys in the US of A. I may not be the most educated historian, but I'm not even aware of many wars before then that Iran started, that wasn't in retaliation to another nation taking a whack at their land. On top of that, I'm pretty sure Iran has all but crushed it's opponents in armed conflict.

Now, I have some serious other reasons the US, and Israel should leave Iran alone.

Iran is a MODERN army, what I mean by this is they won't be shooting back with cold war era left over weapons, they will hit you back with equal or potentially even greater force.

Oh yeah, and Russia said they will attack you if you attack them?

OH and China.

Hmmm seems a little like world war material this Iran BS doesn't it?

Now, I do not know how NATO would feel about Israel, and USA starting world war 3 bodes... I mean Being a citizen in a foreign nato country, I'd be more than happy to watch your nations boil if you're willing to jump in the kettle.

Not to mention, the US hasn't "Won" a war since WW2, and we're all a little sour considering the events that took place in the last 20years of conflict the US has dragged the rest of the world into. More and more of us seem to be waking up to the US imperialistic views the rest of us abandoned at the turn of the last century.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I doubt that someone who has a rapper for an avatar will calmly and patiently listen to my rationale. Care to prove me wrong?

What is that supposed to mean?
Ah, it shows you stereotype, which I already know via your irrational fear of Muslims.

You have a horrible superiority complex, which is sort of ironic since your whole world view is based in ignorance.

why science never developed under Islam, and why?

Actually it did. Baghdad was THE center of scientific and mathematical development at one point. This is the reason why so many of our mathematic terms have Arabic roots....like Algebra.

Islamic Golden Age

The Islamic Golden Age is an Abbasid historical period lasting until the Mongol conquest of Baghdad in 1258. The Abbasids were influenced by the Qur'anic injunctions and hadith such as "the ink of a scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr" that stressed the value of knowledge.[2] During this period the Arab world became an intellectual center for science, philosophy, medicine and education; the Abbasids championed the cause of knowledge and established the House of Wisdom in Baghdad, where both Muslim and non-Muslim scholars sought to translate and gather all the world's knowledge into Arabic.

en.wikipedia.org...

Mathematics in medieval Islam

In the history of mathematics, mathematics in medieval Islam, often termed Islamic mathematics or Arabic mathematics, covers the body of mathematics preserved and developed under the Islamic civilization between circa 622 and c.1600.[1] Islamic science and mathematics flourished under the Islamic caliphate established across the Middle East, extending from the Iberian Peninsula in the west to the Indus in the east and to the Almoravid Dynasty and Mali Empire in the south.

en.wikipedia.org...

Timeline of science and engineering in the Islamic world

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't like federal reserve system, or the IRS. However, I see the need to have a government in place which will counteract the nefarious agenda of Islamists

So you'd take the Federal reserve in order to have some global war with Islam?

Now, after the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood has been elected, it should be even more apparent how much more serious Islamism has become; they are no longer functioning outside government. They are IN government now.

Yeah, In Egypt, a world away. The Muslim Brotherhood hijacked the Egyptian revolution. Thousands of the Egyptian populous have protested them..

"We are here today to tell any ruler ... that you are a transitional president, you run a transitional phase ... you will not take over institutions. No to the takeover of institutions," Ismail said. A leaflet entitled "Egypt is not an estate ... Egypt belongs to all Egyptians" and distributed in the square said "We demand a constitution that protects our rights and guarantees that the people are part of the decision-making process, not a constitution written for one group."

allafrica.com...

And Libyans could have elected Islamists but they didn't, they elected a MODERATE.

Libya's Jibril in election landslide over Islamists

www.reuters.com...

Nevertheless, there really does exist a conspiracy amongst Islamists (Muslim Brother affiliated organizations) to insinuate Islam into western societies and cultures.

Where? Surely not America, because the USA hates Muslims and will not tolerate that noise.

Why are you worried about what statistics say how Muslim Europe will be in a 100 years?

edit on 24-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Sorry you feel that way, and i don't think for a minute your a evil zionist shill, but i feel you are ill informed or disillusion by the true zionist agenda, and i don't mean to be rude in this assumption, but i think you really need to investigate and digest the history and beliefs of founder zionist's, your find my statement was pretty accurate, considering i'm trying to sum it up with out rattling on.

You see, I'm just an everyday Canadian working 9-5 and trying to support my family. I have a multicultural circle of friends and business colleagues, and I cherish the fact that I live in a country that embodies racial equality and religious tolerance.

I've no doubt you are a hard working canadian jew, and i've no doubt you enjoy your multicultural circle of friends, but you go to israel and see how zionist multiculturalism, racial equality and religious tolerance works for you.

Edit to add. Great work in reporting my last post, and to the admin that pulled it.
I shall leave this thread, so you can all talk about how great israel is unabated.

edit on 24-10-2012 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This threads logical debate has all but dissolved, and with that I must unsub.

Have fun throwing around religious views boys.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This thread is closed pending a review by staff.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join