It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The RED LINE: Must Watch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Great video, this video is spreading like wild fire, im glad people are waking up to what is about to come and shake the world to its core.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

wrong.

dead wrong.

Israel HAS NUKES.

the do not want an even playing field.

pure propaganda.

edit on 23-10-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
the doomsday Santa with the bomb.

Say it aint so, Slayer !

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

How about getting rid of the radical explosive vest wearing religions . I'm pretty sure there is only one .

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
pure propaganda.

Couldn't agree more......
edit on 24-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Interesting thought but how do you kill a thought without throwing the baby out with the bath water?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I could only stand to watch about 5 minutes before switching it off. What a load of sensationalist nonsense.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The stars credited for this video really show how many god damn Israel supporting shills are on this website.

Let's say Iran gets a nuke. Who cares! They haven't invaded another country in over 200 years! Do you people honestly believe Iran will commit seppuko?

It's funny actually, one of the most dangerous places for a Jewish person to live is in the Zionist regime called Israel.

The only real terrorists are the US and Israel.

Iran: Hasn't invaded a country in over 200 years.
US: Averages a war/conflict every 20 years!
Israel: Set up a concentration camp around 1.5 million people and wonder why they have bombs going off in their streets.

Who are the terrorists again?

This is this same Islamic hate that has driven this country into killing over a million people in Iraq.

Get ready for he Zionists to start coming in and calling people who oppose the Great State of Israel anti-semites.

More war propaganda for the masses, maybe it will even take your mind off the social issues! Mooooooo- mooooooooooo

Wake up already god dammit!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

There is something inexorable and monomaniacal about Iran's pursuit of nuclear technology that counters any rational desire to 'challenge' world opinion, and it seems no economic deterrent will make them stop. A democratic nation would have stopped long ago.

Honestly... you can't even see the hypocrisy in those words? Any democratic nation would have stopped huh? Then why do multiple democratic nations have nuclear power (and nuclear bombs)? And why is Iran not allowed nuclear power? Of course they want it... nuclear power is very cost efficient and cleaner than burning chemical fuels (until you need to dispose of the nuclear waste). Until I see actual solid evidence that they are refining uranium to the degree necessary for nuclear bombs, then I simply don't give a crap if they want nuclear energy.

Iran hasn't invaded anyone in countless decades... and you know what, if Iran ever does launch a nuke at any other country they wont be on the map much longer after that. The scenario they play out in the video is completely absurd... Iran would not expand out and conquer anything, it would be pummeled into the dirt by US, AU and British forces the instant they tried it. They know that very well... you can be fairly certain the last thing they intend to do is launch a nuke with the world watching them like a hawk.

This is how we need to think:

edit on 24/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

You need to leave the political thinking to the people with political knowledge. But, alas, everyone is allowed to an opinion.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The only just war is a war of DEFENSE, pre-emptive war is a war of
Offense.

The cost of just war has no limit, because the war is just.

The human cost of a just war has no limit, because the war is just.

Military must be top notch BUT ONLY to fight a just war

Nuclear deterrent must be ready, BUT ONLY for a just war.

Now some warmonger will probably say something like, oh you
are a fool, you don't know the real issue is resources etc.

To which I will add to that yellow text

Never attack your neighbor in a war of Offense, if you neighbor
has resources you covet, offer to buy or trade the resources with your
neighbor. This way you will gain a friend over time and won't have to
worry about blowback. Follow China example, DO BUSINESS NOT WAR.

edit on 24-10-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

You need to leave the political thinking to the people with political knowledge. But, alas, everyone is allowed to an opinion.

You see... that's what's wrong with the world. You see everything in "political thinking" instead of "human thinking".

Good come back though... throw out a personal attack on my intelligence but offer nothing of substance.

Why do I even bother with threads like this, it's obvious what the agenda is here...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
The only just war is a war of DEFENSE, pre-emptive war is a war of
Offense.

Slippery slope that one eh?

Iran Threatens Preemptive Strike on Israel

Amir Ali Hajizadeh, a brigadier general in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, made the comments to Iran’s state-run Arabic language Al-Alam television.

“Iran will not start any war but it could launch a pre-emptive attack if it was sure that the enemies are putting the final touches to attack it,” Al-Alam said, paraphrasing the military commander.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Red line. They spit and sheatt on your red line! They piss on it! They're not affraid of altimatumes. That's why we got to emp them right away. Then when they're country is completely disabled march in and take over the whole country. Steel there oil, steel there nukes, black bag Ammodepojehad, and the eyeohtolohwhomaineee. Send them to gitmo for reeducation training.

THEY ARE SAVAGES!!!! watch....

edit on 24-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

You see... that's what's wrong with the world.

You can complain about 'whats wrong' all you like.

A mature person looks at the world and assesses it on its own terms. Your "willful" blindness may create a transient sense of unity, but that doesn't mean that dream won't be dashed by political events.

Hence, political knowledge modifies your idealistic preference for how you would like things to go. I too would love peace with Iran. But those messages "we love you Iran" - who is it addressed to: the regime, or the masses? The party faithful, or the moderate liberals?

You don't know. A safe assessment takes regard of the ideology of the regime, the past statements of the regime, the fact that this regime sponsors terrorism against your state (Hezbollah and Hamas). Now this regime wants nuclear capability, and I'm not supposed to be terrified? I'm not supposed to take it seriously and act accordingly?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I watched it all, and all I have to say is, what a load of Cr-p. Hasnt the Usa already jumped far over the red line by dropping atom bombs on Japan back in 1945. How many wars has the USA been in the last 50 years. How many innocent people have they killed. Probally enough to full a average sized country. I would sign a petition to stop the US crossing another red line. ISRAEL AND THE USA, IM SICK OF YOUR WAR MONGERING WAYS.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I too would love peace with Iran.

The only reason there's not so called "peace with Iran" is because the Western world is constantly hounding them over NOTHING. They aren't doing anything, you just expect them to do something because you've been brainwashed with propaganda your whole life. You're already in this default mindset that they must be a threat and you exclude any possibility of peace.

Now this regime wants nuclear capability, and I'm not supposed to be terrified?

So what if you're scared, get over it girly, because other countries have freedoms too. They have the right to nuclear energy and one day we're all going to have to accept that and stop prodding them like an angry bull. If you poke them long enough then they eventually will do what you expect, and then you'll all be like "see they are a threat to the world". Quite frankly I'm more scared of the US having nukes because they're the only guys who have used them to kill thousands of people.

But those messages "we love you Iran" - who is it addressed to: the regime, or the masses? The party faithful, or the moderate liberals?

I don't even know if this is a serious question. Take your political blinders off for one second and the answer will be clear.
edit on 24/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

One need merely be mindful of the messianic anticipations of Shia Islam to take the videos warnings seriously.

The video says at one point: "Should Iran be so suicidally insane", and that made me think: to want nuclear energy THIS MUCH, to sacrifice your entire economy, to let your currency drop 80% (so far) to bring this needless suffering on your population - it just doesn't make rational sense. There is something inexorable and monomaniacal about Iran's pursuit of nuclear technology that counters any rational desire to 'challenge' world opinion, and it seems no economic deterrent will make them stop. A democratic nation would have stopped long ago. It's people would have brought it to an end; but no Iran.

The only possible, plausible, and indeed, likely explanation, is that Iran's Shia Islamic revolutionary doctrine of 'preparing the way for the the 12th imam' involves destabilizing the world. And they will go to whatever extent to do it. Including, building, transporting, and deploying a bomb in Israel.
edit on 23-10-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

The biggest problem I have with all this Iran hullaballoo, is the argument usually comes to crap like this. " Iran is building a bomb, they want to destabilize the world, and they are going to do it by bombing puny Israel. "

If you really wanted to destabilize the world, wouldn't it make more sense to say make up terrorists, blow up some buildings, send a great deal of modern nations on a decade long witch hunt, then when those involved start to lose interest, catch him with a small group of men, kill him, dump him in the ocean, and tell the world " it's okay, wasn't a farce we got him.
Pay no attention to the men behind the curtains enslaving the world.

No, that would be silly. If Iran were building nukes to destabilize the world, they would likely bomb Israel yes, but along with it the west, Europe, India, Asia... Hell there's a whole lot of world to destabilize and Israel is kind of a one nation deal....

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It seems that the film was made by a rabbi. Which usual not very credible.

Shraga Simmons is a journalist, rabbi

In October 2012 he produced and directed The Red Line, a short Internet film detailing the dangers of a nuclear Iran. He continues to manage the project as CEO.

Still cant believe some on ATS are buying the propaganda i guess the war in Iraq hasn't thought us anything

I cant believe the some of users in this thread fall easily for the Iranian has a nuke propaganda.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
to those who say Iran should be able to have nuclear power
that would be fine if they would allow the IAEA to go in and see exactly what they are doing but lately they haven't

"Agency attempts to visit a site at Iran's Parchin military complex southeast of Tehran have documented IAEA limitations. For months, satellite images have recorded what the International Atomic Energy Agency suspects is an attempt to sanitize the site of suspected work on explosive charges used to detonate a warhead. At the same time, Iran has repeatedly rebuffed agency efforts for access – including last Friday."

and Ahmadinejad saying stuff like this "We don't even count them as any part of any equation for Iran. During a historical phase, they (the Israelis) represent minimal disturbances that come into the picture and are then eliminated."

and then there is this
reason why Iran does not want inspectors

"Two of the diplomats said the crews may be trying to erase evidence of tests of a small experimental neutron device used to set off a nuclear explosion. A third diplomat could not confirm that but said any attempt to trigger a so-called neutron initiator at the Parchin site could only be in the context of trying to develop nuclear arms"

www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.reuters.com...
news.yahoo.com...
www.foxnews.com...

I am not saying we should back Israel and bomb the S*** out of Iran but Iran does need to start letting the IAEA in or it will just make them look bad.

I mean think about it logically if you told the world hey this is what I'm doing and told the world no I'm not trying to build bombs and the IAEA said well can we have a look and you said no and stalled and what not, wouldn't you be trying to hide something?
why is it such a big issue for Iran to let people come see what they are doing if it is really what they say they are doing.

enough said.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join