Hi guys, gals,
Sorry, I may be repeating a lot of what has already been said to make a point.
The struggles in the ME are all about Power and control over the region. It is a critical region to the US and several other countries, because all of
our lifestyles are heavily dependent on the availability of the oil (black gold) at reasonable prices.
I don't think we will be over our dependence any time soon, even if a war should break out, limiting our access to said oil.
Now that that has been said, there are many assumptions that are possible to make regarding what is going on:
1. Iran is trying to create a nuclear weapon.
2. Iran claims to be trying to create a nuclear submarine that justifies the purification of nuclear material to weapons level concentration.
3. Iran is not trying to create a nuclear weapon, as Russia and China have their backs and they don't need one.
4. Iran is worried that Israel may unilaterally attack a financially independent Iran, and so must develop a nuclear weapon.
5. Iran is trying to use gold backed currency trade for it's oil, and therefore, the US's purchasing power might be diminished if the other countries
should decide to follow suit.
6. The US and/or Israel might be interested in taking over Iran over the pretext of nuclear weapon possession, as they are interested in acquiring the
7. Iranians may be trying to get their currency out of the global currency system, so that they can have an independent financial system - which world
bankers cannot control.
8. The US/Israel may be trying to make money from bankers' interests in having something done to Iran.
9. The US/Israel are trying to use the situation, which they are somewhat responsible for precipitating in the ME, as a means to spell doom and gloom
and have their administration let off of the hook for the financial situations in the respective countries etc.
11. So, so many more... including combinations of the above assumptions.
This being said, there are some more assumptions:
1. If the US/Israel should go to war with Iran, Russia and China would attack as well... depending on who starts the war.
2. If the Iranians start the war, it is plausible that the Russians and Chinese will not back them, because the Russians and Chinese can start a war
with Israel or the US if they chose to, independently of Iran.
3. If the US/Israel should try to surgically attack Iran, even with declarations of such intentions, it is plausible that even such an attack may be
seen as an affront to Russian and Chinese interests, and cause a full-out war.
4. If Iran should acquire nuclear weapons, they will attack any country they can safely acquire.
5. If Iran should acquire nuclear weapons, they will attack no one.
6. If Iran should acquire nuclear weapons, they will attack only if they are attacked.
7. If Iran should acquire nuclear weapons, they will attack if they believe they have strategic advantage.
8. If Iran should acquire nuclear weapons, they will attack because they are trying to fulfil the prophecies of the Quran.
9. Many more assumptions.
Don't know which combination of the above people ascribe to.... but our abilities to witness to the truth is rather limited.
Take the following scenarios:
1. The MSM report something about the situation which is aimed at turning the tide of popular opinion one way or another. This could be argued that it
is the MSM setting up false flags for tptb.
2. Non-msm report something about the situation.... This could be argued as false flags from non-trustworthy sources.
3. Different people flag different media/individuals as having various motives that undermine the reasoning behind what was said.
I'm not exactly sure what one qualifies as "proof" then. Additionally, there is the possibility that there are people who in the interests of one side
or the other, are in fact paid to post opinions that steer things one way or the other. Whatever one commits to as satisfactory "proof" then may get
used by one side or another. Money is easy to use for that perhaps? There is after all a lot more money at stake - and oil.
While I've noticed that some people have commented on their not caring one way or the other: Still, this has the power to send us all to the stone
ages. At least that is my personal assumption. How bad would it be then?
edit on 23-10-2012 by sensibleSenseless because: first line.