It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third and Final Presidential Debate Thread.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Only true business scum equates to barbed wire around the Foxconn building being there to keep the hungry workers out.

Mitt Romney wants people to think that Chinese labor conditions are good, and that the barbed wire doesnt keep the workers in, but that they jeep the ones who want to work there out!

Imagine Mitt Romney as president. All American manufacturing either closes down in favor of Chinese outsourcing (which is how he made his fortune), or we will have no labor laws in this country and we will have barred and barbed wire windows here @ home as children pump out products for a dollar an hour.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I think you have taken fear mongering to a whole new level. I am not a Romney supporter but what you have described in pure nonsense.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yesterday I watched Nickelodeon with my great-granddaughter, they asked the children to vote for the next president.

Interesting that 65% of the children voted for Obama.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

You do know this was already beat to death in the actual first debate thread. And another thread on this topic alone. Why are you posting it here....oh...I know...you like to....

Des

edit on 23-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Realistically speaking America needs to be able to assist Israel against its numerous enemies in the Middle East.

Are you saying that the SURVIVAL of our nation depends on its unconditional support of Israel and serving as the Israel's Defense Force?

It is either that or simply that every American administration since 1948 seems to feel an obligation to support Israel on moral grounds.

You lost me here. Are we debating Israeli elections or what?

I don't think I've said anything that strays too far from the thread's topic.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by longlostbrother

You do know this was already beat to death in the actual first debate thread. And another thread on this topic alone. Whey are you posting it here....oh...I know...you like to....

Des

Unlike your clever .gif which is probably making it's debut on the internet in your post?

Glad to be part of something new and ground-breaking... kudos...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Yesterday I watched Nickelodeon with my great-granddaughter, they asked the children to vote for the next president.

That doesn't surprise me at all. My 14 year old son told me that his science teacher told the class that if Romney won, all the polar bears would become extinct and that within 4 years the US would use up all of it's oil and we would be at the complete mercy of foreign oil.
Kids have to listen to this kind of nonsense on a daily basis. I have to deprogram them on a regular basis.

edit on 10/23/2012 by Sparky63 because: added comment

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Especially since that implies you have at least 20 children... or is that 20 grandchildren?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Reply to post by Stormdancer777

Are you serious?

You find that interesting?

You honestly think the average child of 4 or 5 even knows who Mitt Romney is? Come on.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Reply to post by Stormdancer777

Are you serious?

You find that interesting?

You honestly think the average child of 4 or 5 even knows who Mitt Romney is? Come on.

He's the guy with the magic underwear that thinks he's getting his own planet in the "afterlife"... yes?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Then 65% of the parents support Obama.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Just how many people are we talking about?

This person has at least 10 kids (i.e. 20 total parents - best case scenario) and god knows how many grandkids...

With these sorts of numbers you want a UN election monitor to check the results...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Just watched the debate and feel for the most part the last two are relatively evenly matched opposed to the flop obama did in the first. the most important issues i can recall are the military budget and energy parts.. R wants military budget to increase but seemingly has no plan for green energy?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Especially since that implies you have at least 20 children... or is that 20 grandchildren?

Yikes lack of critical thinking much............shes talking about the class.......

who ya voting for?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I haven’t watched the debate yet or anything on TV or radio about it but I just finished reading the thread and I can say it has been very enlightening. I will decide who won the debate after I watch it tonight but I would like to thank you all for the amusement of this thread.

The comments about bayonets have been hilarious.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I wouldnt go that far, the gal im dating has a 10 yr old son in school and he comes home quite frequently talking about the election and debates discussed in school.....

Myself and my girl are both very pro Ron Paul and third party, he however and his friends are all Obama supporters, interestingly enough most of his friends parents are either Pro Romney or pro 3rd party.....

We do discuss with him our viewpoints when the subject comes up, but we stress that its up to him to make his own decisions based on his thoughts.......altho a lot seem to be misinformed, its still his choice ...

Where he gets the information tho is interesting because he doesnt watch the news or read up on it, unless its with us

To me that speaks volumes of where this has to be coming from

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Yikes lack of critical thinking much............shes talking about the class.......

who ya voting for?

You got that out of "they" and "the children" - quite the mind reader eh?

Already voted.
edit on 23-10-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

who ya voting for?

Already voted.

No i got that out of the deduction that its Nickelodeon and they probably were asking a group of kids in the show.....or polled them online, since its a very interactive channel......

again critical thinking has nothing to do with mind reading.........its simple problem solving really.......
edit on 23-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by promenion

It's not a matter of 12 hour shifts, it's a matter to being compensated accordingly for your hard physical work, if I work very hard in a warehouse, doing all manual labor, on my feet all night long lifting heavy boxes, I should be paid accordingly, at least minimum $15/hour. (I'm talking here about my experience where I worked in a union type of a job). But no, they pay $10 minus all taxes and union fees. The system needs to change.

This is due to the economy. If more people were spending money, your chances of making more doing manual labor would go up, but they are not.

Do you mind if I ask what field you're trying to get into? This will make a big difference on your ability to work less and make more, but beware, salaried jobs are requiring a lot of multi-tasking and long hours without hourly pay. However, maybe this doesn't bother you as long as you're not physicially taxing yourself, but mentally taxing yourself instead.

Just let me tell you this, I thought when I started that being in a "union" was to advance through that company and getting more money and higher positions if I worked there X amount of time. What happens? "higher-ups" hired their "kids" and other "family/friend members" for easier-day time hour jobs such as to drive "forklifts" for $20/hour just like that without any seniority or anything.

Anyway, I'm studying to be a physical therapist.

edit on 23-10-2012 by promenion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

who ya voting for?

Already voted.

No i got that out of the deduction that its Nickelodeon and they probably were asking a group of kids in the show.....or polled them online, since its a very interactive channel......

again critical thinking has nothing to do with mind reading.........its simple problem solving really.......

Shame it lead you to the wrong conclusion...

www.sacbee.com...

So much for your powers of deduction...

You also couldn't figure out I was joking about the 20 grand kids thing...

And you're a Ron Paul supporter? (Something I deduced when noting your stupidity was matched only by your arrogance... the "I'm the smartest guy in the room full of idiots" syndrome)

Three strikes...

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join