It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third and Final Presidential Debate Thread.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Everybody can argue to they are blue in the face but I my personal opinion things are gonna get worse before it gets better.I don't think its gonna matter who's voted in.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Hmm weird............I believe i said .....

No i got that out of the deduction that its Nickelodeon and they probably were asking a group of kids in the show.....or polled them online, since its a very interactive channel......

From your link

More than half a million votes were cast in the network's online poll

I find the amount of vitriol and ferocity of personal attacks telling.........especially since i was correct
edit on 23-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz
Drudge is right wing propaganda....
edit on 23-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

Drudge is a clearinghouse for current news stories, unlike Huffpo, which is a leftwing opinion magazine.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by promenion

Isn't that what everyone wants? Work less, make more?

If this guy is in the military and says this, does it make you feel that he is fighting for national defense or just for a paycheck with as little work as possible? I guess that's what we get for advertising jobs in the military as a fun way to go to college.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Yesterday I watched Nickelodeon with my great-granddaughter, they asked the children to vote for the next president.

Interesting that 65% of the children voted for Obama.

Then 65% of the parents support Obama.

Just how many people are we talking about?

This person has at least 10 kids (i.e. 20 total parents - best case scenario) and god knows how many grandkids...

Who the hell cares.

Children at primary age reflect their parents beliefs.

You want to seriously debate this ridiculousness? No thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

Just so you know:

Lying Liars: Soros-backed OpenSecrets.org looking for snitches to help it ‘track billions of dollars flowing into 2012 election’

What OpenSecrets.org and the “coalition” are really asking is for advance insider information not readily or immediately available from the FEC. Note that the most recent electronically-available date is a month old.
Given that the Obama campaign has outraised the Romney campaign thus far — yet has outspent it — Obama for America is very concerned that the Romney camp has hidden resources.

rbo2.com... on/

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ah one of the laughable American debates which isn't really a debate.

All scripted and farcical. From what I've read of the debate, for the first half they struggled to actually disagree on something.

The only thing they can argue over is who is going to be spend more than the other on the military or who can kill more brown people in far away lands which Americans have little regard for.

Nothing other than the Middle East and perhaps China was mentioned.

It's just the American bubble world. No Latin America (I would have thought Mexico would have been important), nor is there any mention of the Eurozone crisis.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Ah one of the laughable American debates which isn't really a debate.

All scripted and farcical. From what I've read of the debate, for the first half they struggled to actually disagree on something.

The only thing they can argue over is who is going to be spend more than the other on the military or who can kill more brown people in far away lands which Americans have little regard for.

Nothing other than the Middle East and perhaps China was mentioned.

It's just the American bubble world. No Latin America (I would have thought Mexico would have been important), nor is there any mention of the Eurozone crisis.

Its truly amazing how much the Britain and America have in common isnt it.........

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Yesterday I watched Nickelodeon with my great-granddaughter, they asked the children to vote for the next president.

Interesting that 65% of the children voted for Obama.

That doesn't surprise me at all. My 14 year old son told me that his science teacher told the class that if Romney won, all the polar bears would become extinct and that within 4 years the US would use up all of it's oil and we would be at the complete mercy of foreign oil.
Kids have to listen to this kind of nonsense on a daily basis. I have to deprogram them on a regular basis.

edit on 10/23/2012 by Sparky63 because: added comment

Dear god, that's ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Reply to post by Stormdancer777

Are you serious?

You find that interesting?

You honestly think the average child of 4 or 5 even knows who Mitt Romney is? Come on.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

No I don't think the average child knows who to support, the point of my post was Obama supporters are like the average child,

edit on 023131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by justinsweatt
Who the Military wanted to win was Ron Paul and donated overwhelmingly to his Campaign, way more than the current donations to Romney and Obama.

Another Ron Paul supporter making stuff up?

Why yes it is:

Despite the fact that Paul once raised almost twice as much as Obama did from the military, the president has received $536,414 from military donors, compared to Paul's $399,274 and Romney's $287,435, according to research by the Center for Responsive Politics.

Which number is bigger, $536,414 (Obama) or $399,274 (Paul)?

Yes, that number was bigger and what I should have said was up until the point that Ron Paul dropped out of the race. I appreciate you bringing the oversight to my attention. I don't appreciate the petulant snark like someone in their first semester of junior high debate. You should lose that kind of attitude, it's pretty unattractive.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You know what people? You get what you deserve. I think I'm going to expatriate because frankly, all of this talk of Romney and Obama is disgusting. Maybe if I type in all caps you'll get it. Maybe if I post a hot chick or guy with the words "MURDERER" with a link to the article, you'll read it. What's it going to take?

1. Obama didn't kill Osama Bin Laden, the military did. He just said "yeah, do it". Okay, so why don't you guys do the next sound bite? Obama kills unarmed 16 year old American citizen without a trial with a drone. AMERICA! FREEDOM! AWESOME! Yeah, awesome. Wow. I'm starting to really worry about the American public. It doesn't matter if it's Republican or Democrat, holy # people, we're KILLING TONS OF CIVILIANS in the Arab world with drone warfare and most of the conversation about it would make an outsider pretty much come to one conclusion: The American people are sociopaths.

2. Obama has shipped just as many jobs to China as Romney and this has been outlined on these boards I don't know how many times. There will be more jobs that will be shipped out under the Trans Pacific Trade Agreement. Come on. Wake up. Stimulus money went all over the place, most of which didn't go here and a lot of that money hasn't even been spent.

3. Have you seen Civil Liberties in the country and how they have disappeared? So we're going to talk about bull# like Romney is going to ban birth control and big bird and bayonets and blah blah blah???

Good grief. Never mind, I'm starting to think that we Americans get what we deserve with these two feckless Corporate goons.
edit on 23-10-2012 by justinsweatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Its truly amazing how much the Britain and America have in common isnt it.........

Yes you're right. I completely agree!

The three main parties over here are virtually the same. Pretty much no discernible difference between any of them. They're more interested in point scoring and bickering than examining important issues.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
And all of this "we won" and the other side goes "no we won" really doesn't mean anything. You know who lost? We did, the American people. Lost. Everything. And now we get to see what it's like to lose beyond everything.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Reply to post by Stormdancer777

Are you serious?

You find that interesting?

You honestly think the average child of 4 or 5 even knows who Mitt Romney is? Come on.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

No I don't think the average child knows who to support, the point of my post was Obama supporters are like the average child,

edit on 023131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

And I think if we continue the scenario, Romney supporters are like the below average or possibly
Retarded child.

I agree with that assessment

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Drudge is a clearinghouse for current news stories, unlike Huffpo, which is a leftwing opinion magazine.

What ever Huffington Post is Drudge is the opposite. Drudge is right wing propaganda. I usually need a drink after I visit their site.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

What ever Huffington Post is Drudge is the opposite. Drudge is right wing propaganda. I usually need a drink after I visit their site.

I like that every story linked by Drudge, regardless of topic, will have the comments section explode in hate of liberals and/or Obama.

HuffPo comes nowhere near drudge.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Did Romney take geography lessons from Sarah Palin?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
dbl post delete please
edit on 23-10-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
dbl post delete please
edit on 23-10-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join