It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two young people shot to death while naked...? Both 18 yrs old! [see update]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Has their been a autopsy and toxicology done on them? interesting to see what comes up, if anything.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by rival
For the record, my name is Gil, I'm naked.....and right now I'm a little bit scared

....I think I'll go put on some socks or something...while hoping I don't run into any police officers.

BTW....what in hell is a USA cop?

I like how you neglect to mention which gender you are, leaving us in a quantum state of superposition!

A USA cop, it's one of those people best kept in the USA !

Funny you mention that. My neighbor's cat just had kittens...and I know what state I would like
them to be in

Still don't know what a USA cop is....and if anybody's wondering, I didn't have any clean socks

eta....I'm a vagitarian
edit on 21-10-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

All I could find at the moment;

An autopsy of Collar is scheduled but a toxicology report to identify whether there were any drugs or alcohol in his system could take weeks to come back.

www.newsoxy.com...

Yeah, that was weird, it was irking me when I read it in the article. It was some local news channel's article, I'm guessing they don't have the best writers?

edit on 21-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150
Has their been a autopsy and toxicology done on them? interesting to see what comes up, if anything.

Whether they were on drugs or not is irrelevant. It holds no basis for their breaths.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It is kinda scary because it reminds me of "The Happening" because there is no accepted explanation as to whats causing it, and it is so strange.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

You need to provide a link stating what the woman's name is, because I'm not finding it anywhere.

If you can't provide proof, your title is misleading and leads one to believe that you're fishing for stars because of the sensationalist nature of the title.

Please provide proof.

en.wikipedia.org...

All of these news stories say the exact same thing. Copy and paste jobs from AP.

www.miamiherald.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

hosted.ap.org...

www.myfoxtampabay.com...

A LITTLE more detail
www.wtsp.com...

I'm calling B.S. on this.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Actually I think you are right, she was unidentified, I had misread the name at the bottom.

Apologies I will correct the title.

Hmm, I can't edit it, it says I've reached the maximum of 4 hours, even though it's not been 4 hours.

To everyone I apologize the names ARE NOT THE SAME, the 18 yr old female is unidentified, I u2ud the staff and asked they changed the title and perhaps put a note in it, or to trash the thread if they deem so. it was my fault the first link I had posted contained the name Gil Collar and it stated it was two weeks prior to his death, the cops claimed HE was on '___'.

I made a big goof

Title should've just been Two young people shot to death while naked, both 18yrs old, again my apologies to all,

Apologies to rival(Gil) as well for making him paranoid. I'll go sit in the corner now. Actually I should get some sleep and not post late night as my faux pas in creating this thread has proved.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

For the record, my name is Gil, I'm naked.....and right now I'm a little bit scared

....I think I'll go put on some socks or something...while hoping I don't run into any police officers.

Cops are people who like to shoot naked people named Gil. I think it's in the constitution or something.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
the police are far too quick to pull the trigger these days. lethal force seems to be the preferred option in any confrontations. happening far too often. of course, we don't know the details of either shooting yet. why is that?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Sar-ah

Connah.....

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'm not an expert but this story sounds like an experiment, who's and for what purpose is the question. The answer is probably too deep to be believed. It makes you want to prepare for the zombie apocalypse.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by Aquarius2150
Is it me or do these stories get creepier as we get closer to Halloween...

Nah it's not Halloween it's the impending 12/21 Apocalypse

Should be a good time

I'm not ATS's resident statician but I believe the chances of two people both dying at the hands of police, both naked, both 18, and having the same name (despite being different genders) is astronomically improbable. I have to believe this is a mistake in reporting for the time being. My brain won't allow it
edit on 21-10-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)
WORD

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Basically i think these are just sheeple who have figured out the grand conspiracy and couldnt handle the truth. Same for the zombie attacks. Obviously the media cant tell us about the grand conspiracy. And theyre not very good at lying

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Hmmm.

Common factors:
They had the same name.
They were naked.
They were allegedly irrational.
They were killed by cops.
They were killed on a Saturday (but 2 weeks apart).
One happened 1:25am, the other 1:25pm.

How did they end up naked? Where had they been prior, who with, and what do they say? Is there any info on where these two were in the time leading up to their deaths? I'll see if I can find anything.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll

Hmmm.

Common factors:
They had the same name.

Well we've ruled that one out now.

And without that we're just down to two 18 year olds who were naked and acting insane, who were ultimately shot because they were scaring the piss out of people

ETA: Not that these cases should be overlooked...in conjunction with the guy in Miami and several other recent incidents, it's worth paying attention to and doing more investigating. They ALL died by an officer's firearm, naked, in public, and none seem to have had a history of outrageous/psychotic behavior.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The fact that the two officers in the first case shot an "armed" woman but haven't said how she was "armed" makes me very suspicious! If she had a weapon, why not say? Is it because they need some time to "manufacture" an adequate story?

I'm just waiting for the excuse of "She had arms! She could have hit us! We had to shoot her!"

And I just don't know what to say about the second one, that's just so wrong on so many levels.

It seems that too many cops in the US pull their guns and shoot first, and then start to wonder if they over reacted later. I can say that unless these people were armed with guns or explosives it was extreme force. There is no other excuse for it. Assault might be reason to shoot someone if you have no method of escape, but I can bet that these officers were the ones pursuing the victims.

Two highly trained police officers couldn't disarm and restrain a potentially mentally ill woman? How do they train these cops? Is there any training at all or are they all just instructed that if someone is acting odd and within twenty feet of you then you must kill them?

Cops in the US need to start being held accountable for their actions. They're using their guns too freely and it's about time the government stepped in and investigated every single case. Use of deadly force should be the absolute LAST RESORT. It should only be used when there is an immediate and probable risk of serious injury or death, and not a moment before.

Personally, I think you have far too many psychopaths with no values holding guns and wearing uniform in the US. They all want the chance to fire their gun, and they do it as soon as they can to get their thrill.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
It is kinda scary because it reminds me of "The Happening" because there is no accepted explanation as to whats causing it, and it is so strange.

I found this article today, and it might just hint at the cause behind these odd psychotic behaviors.

Pellagra's Violent Side Effects. Mercola.com

Pellagra's Violent Side Effects
The disease originates in your gut, with GI tract symptoms preceding dermatitis, and the condition is well known to be associated with malnourishment and the "poor man's diet" consisting primarily of corn products. Pellagra was epidemic in the American South during the early 1900's, and we just might be dealing with a similar epidemic of malnutrition today.

A quote from the book Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats reads:

"The clinical description of the typical poor Southerner, any time between about 1900 and 1940, comes alive in the novels of William Faulkner–the brooding sullenness, suddenly shattered by outbursts of irrational anger, persecution, mania, the feeling of people living in a cruel and demented world of their own…Doctors knew very well that diet was at the bottom of all the misery they saw around them, and that disease could be kept at bay by a balanced food supply…"

Hartke continues:

"... Barbara Stitt3, an author who once worked as a probation officer... found that changing the diet of ex-offenders eliminated the hostility and other symptoms that would lead them to act out in a criminal fashion. Her book is aptly titled, Food & Behavior: A Natural Connection and her work seems to confirm the findings of Dr. Weston A. Price on nutritional injury and the role it plays in juvenile delinquency and adult crimes.

A review of Barbara's book mentions her concern about reactive hypoglycemia, sub-clinical pellegra and vitamin B deficiencies being at the root of violent criminal's actions. Check out this revealing quote from the review4:

"The startling part of sub-clinical pellagra, like hypoglycemia, is that the symptoms also mirror those of schizophrenia, a problem so widespread that those who suffer from it occupy one out of every four hospital beds in the United States."

What if the poor diets of the typical American are not only actively causing disease by injecting things such as GMOs and HFCS, but also causing disease from lack of vitamins and essential nutrients as well. This article poses an interesting thesis. Sub-clinical pellagra might be an underlying condition for some of the more bizarre behaviors we seem to be seeing lately.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Its insane that these people were actually murdered by police officers. Hope they are proud of themselves for shooting unarmed, naked, outnumbered kids. These guys has to have the lowest possible amount of love and empathy a human being can have for another being.

edit on 21-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
OP I guess you know now that you have conflated two stories because of poor reporting by the AP.

I don't know why they chose to include details about the Alabama shooting because they weren't releasing details from this story.

We are left to ask a lot of questions about yesterday's story.
At 1:15 she shows up naked at a party or gathering the officers were attending. At some point she goes back to get a weapon allegedly, returns with it and for some reason, we are not told who else was there, but she singles out the two OFF DUTY police officers. Did she know they were cops? Where were their guns at the time of the incident, clearly visible in holsters??

It reads like a cover-up. She may not have been armed at all nor roaming the neighborhood naked.

But, because the story conjures up the blatant killing of an unarmed naked student who was killed for no reason by an ARMED campus police officer, I am starting to wonder...what are police being told these days?
Is there really a zombie threat where police automatically think naked = dangerous?

How many naked people have attacked or killed or been killed in the past year? What is really going on?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I work at a campground during summer and earlier this season, a drunk seasonal camper (middle aged male) was walking around naked one night and trying to fight any and everyone. It didn't matter if you were male or female, he wanted to fight someone. Of course I immediately thought of the naked crazy face-eaters reported in the news earlier that month.

Well, apparently this guy was blind drunk and got into a fight with his old lady who left the campground in their vehicle. He decided he was gonna ride the jet ski, and when he came back he was naked. So in this case alcohol and domestic turmoil caused what appeared to be a case of naked zombie cannibal syndrome.

The unusual thing in my mind was the reaction of the onlookers. Most of the crowd was more amused than shocked. This made me think of how the reaction would have been say 40 or 50 years ago. My point being is that people these days, young people esp., are used to nudity in the media as well as some nudity in the public. Now look at the size of the U.S. population of people under the age of 30 or 40 years old and it doesn't seem so unusual for an increase in nude outbursts in public. You don't need to take bath salts to turn out that way, it's just the direction our culture is headed.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join