It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two young people shot to death while naked...? Both 18 yrs old! [see update]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Please no links to sites about drugs, or personal drug stories, please keep your posts inline with ATS T&C, we all have google and such. So please abide by the rules.

Here are odd two stories, two kids, different states, both naked and acting aggressively and both being fatally shot by police, and they both have the same name basically. Gil Collar.

My question is I wonder what caused them both to both disrobe and act the way they did, now for the female they say she was on '___', how can they possibly know that so quickly? Does not seem plausible. Reminds me of the zombie attack guy, they claimed he was on everything from PCP, to bath salts to an experimental form of '___', turns out he was on none of those.

It's just one of those weird coincidences that make you say Hmmmm. It is very tragic they had to loose their lives at such a young age. Both stories have fishy bits to them, the girl was shot by two off duty cops who had their service guns on them, which according to the article "The Hernando County sheriff's office does permit the carrying of service weapons when off-duty". They also cannot at this time tell us what weapon she had that was a threat. One or both may have fired, sketchy.

Gil Collar
www.seattlepi.com...

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Two off-duty Florida law-enforcement officers fatally shot an armed, naked woman who confronted them at a social gathering Saturday, authorities said.

The shooting occurred at about 1:15 p.m. Saturday in Hernando County, north of Tampa. The county sheriff's office said in a news release that the men were approached by an "armed, naked and irrational female." The news release does not identify the weapon, but it says "one or both of the law enforcement officers fired their weapons, striking the female." She died at the scene.

Read more: www.seattlepi.com...

And then we have Gil Tomas Collar. he is butt naked and pounding on the police station window, six times the article states. Some of this is recorded, but there are a few fishy bits to this as well. I probably would've never even made this thread had they both not had the same name, in fact I was reading the first one and decided to google her name to see if I could find anything more and this story came. Whats going on with our youth, is there some sort of new drug out there causing these types of cases, is it the bath salts? Struck me very odd they were both nude, oddity of the day.

riehlworldview.com...

Surveillance camera footage from the University of South Alabama shows in detail the two-minute long confrontation that led to the shooting death of Gil Collar at the hands of a USA police officer.

The video shows Collar, 18, approaching the locked door of the USA police station at 1:23 a.m. When he’s unable to open it, he leaves for one minute before coming back and banging on one of the windows on the building, apparently using all his strength.

He hits the window six times, throwing his arm back behind him and changing his posture in an apparent attempt to use the strength in his legs.

Completely naked, Collar then walks away from the police station and out of frame.

At 1:24 a.m., footage shows USA police officer Trevis Austin, 27, come out of the station with his gun drawn.

Collar Shooting: Lawyer says surveillance video shows student shooting wasn't justified
www.cbsnews.com...

Be careful out there, it's a world gone mad.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: typos, its late.

edit on 21-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: my plea

edit on 21-10-2012 by Extralien because: (no reason given)

UPDATE PER MEMBER REQUEST
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sun Oct 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Is it me or do these stories get creepier as we get closer to Halloween...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150
Is it me or do these stories get creepier as we get closer to Halloween...

Nah it's not Halloween it's the impending 12/21 Apocalypse

Should be a good time

I'm not ATS's resident statician but I believe the chances of two people both dying at the hands of police, both naked, both 18, and having the same name (despite being different genders) is astronomically improbable. I have to believe this is a mistake in reporting for the time being. My brain won't allow it
edit on 21-10-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

ATS is being infiltrated by Sheldon Avatars!!!! Everybody RUN!!.. Get nude, rub some unsalted butter on your bodies, and run around yelling "Cook me, I am salt Free!"...

Poor ol' lucy is copping it a lot recently, they say the Brazilian guy who was tazed to death here in Aus, was on her. I don't for one moment believe it. Not lucy. One of the phenethylamines perhaps.. many of them around but most don't know it. An unknown trumpet comes along and takes what they think is SaucerEyedWonder, and end up getting StopThisTrainNow crap.

As for the names. Odd. Gil seems unusual to me. Collard not so much where I live.

I'd sue the parents for giving them truly odd names.

edit on 21-10-2012 by winofiend because: yeah sheldon, i was right

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
oops
edit on 21-10-2012 by Socrato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Lets not go there, it will 404 the thread. I was probably too hinty as it was with my post.

Threads about the names, and the coincidental manner of their sudden demise.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
No one believed me about CERN and butterfly effect

wink wink nudge nudge XD

CERN overlord to Pope: "we've got it tuned to make them run naked in the streets if you want"

Pope wrings hands with glee. "Oh yippee! Can it set their hair on fire like Michael Jackson?"
edit on 21-10-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Also the fact that the police have sketchy parts in both of the shootings, the female was supposedly armed, with an weapon of unknown nature, yet the male was not armed, but took a fighting stance. It's a shame they had to be dealt with lethal force.

As for Gilbert Thomas Collar, he went to the police station, surely there was enough man power to subdue him. As for Gil the female, if she would've had a gun I'm sure there wouldn't be any hesitation in releasing the information that she in fact had a gun, a bit sketchy if you ask me.

18... So young. Such a waste.

and folks, please no links to sites about drugs, or personal drug stories, please keep your posts inline with ATS T&C, we all have google and such. So please abide by the rules.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
I'm not ATS's resident statician but I believe the chances of two people both dying at the hands of police, both naked, both 18, and having the same name (despite being different genders) is astronomically improbable. I have to believe this is a mistake in reporting for the time being. My brain won't allow it
edit on 21-10-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

I was thinking the same thing at first, I was thinking one of them got the story wrong on the gender, but one is in the Florida, the other is in Alabama, and I believe they are a little over a week apart. Also in the articles they are in different circumstances, the girl is at a "social gathering" and the boy is at the police station.

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
No one believed me about CERN and butterfly effect

wink wink nudge nudge XD

CERN overlord to Pope: "we've got it tuned to make them run naked in the streets if you want"

Pope wrings hands with glee. "Oh yippee! Can it set their hair on fire like Michael Jackson?"
edit on 21-10-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Wow, that's weird...

Just for similarity, in our folklore, Gil is the name of a rather aggressive Brythonic giant who went around attacking everyone..

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
Wow, that's weird...

Just for similarity, in our folklore, Gil is the name of a rather aggressive Brythonic giant who went around attacking everyone..
that is super creepy considering the hellboy Wild Hunt story had giants in it...

so we got these giants running around LA ...

Hm, there is also Gil Gamesh, the hero from.. er.. fertile crescent region, was it Babylon?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I really hope that guy has a business card that says "CERN Overlord" on it.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

I really hope that guy has a business card that says "CERN Overlord" on it.

Master of the Compartments Department XD

You would never believe this, by the way, but speaking of coincidences, I was walking with a chubby girl on medical hold at Lackland air base about 9 years ago, and we found Donald Rumsfeld's ID card on the sidewalk outside a Burger King on the base. LOL do you think that guy actually eats there? Kind of hilarious. It was across the street from it, but stilll.... he was probably putting the greasy receipt in his pocket after passing on the banquet food. LOL Donnie the Piggy.

Anyhow. They'll have my arse for that one.

XD USAF chair force

Overlord of the Chair Forces Infernal?
That has a nice ring to it.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

That really is an odd story that's hard to wrap your brain around, yikes..

It's beyond wierd, would be curious to read more about both these kids backgrounds, was there a connection some how?

Very sad they were both murdered at such a young age.......why they both went "nuts" is a mystery?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by Komonazmuk

That really is an odd story that's hard to wrap your brain around, yikes..

It's beyond wierd, would be curious to read more about both these kids backgrounds, was there a connection some how?

Very sad they were both murdered at such a young age.......why they both went "nuts" is a mystery?

could it be a subliminal experiment just like that Reuben Flagg comic from 1983?

eek

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
For the record, my name is Gil, I'm naked.....and right now I'm a little bit scared

....I think I'll go put on some socks or something...while hoping I don't run into any police officers.

BTW....what in hell is a USA cop?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival
For the record, my name is Gil, I'm naked.....and right now I'm a little bit scared

....I think I'll go put on some socks or something...while hoping I don't run into any police officers.

BTW....what in hell is a USA cop?

I like how you neglect to mention which gender you are, leaving us in a quantum state of superposition!

A USA cop, it's one of those people best kept in the USA !

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hmmm.

2 people acting irrational, then got shot to death by irrational police. Who gives these idiots a badge let alone a gun. What's up with police nowadays, scared to take a situation on with only other hands and minds - instead they choose to end a pesons life completely. This is nothing other the legal murder which police are getting away with daily.

Imagine been in court and saying to the judge "well I shot him I the face because he banged on my door aggressively and I couldn't mentally think of any other way to subdue him.."

These stories just get worse and worse, it's about time the police stared going to some sort of What actions to take first, gun never drawn unless pperson is armed course..In fact lets just call it common sense course...

R.I.P. My heart goes out to their families.
edit on 21-10-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
OP,
where did you find the girl's name? I don't see the girls name mentioned in the article you link, only the boy's name in both links...

Seriously, I can't find anything that suggests these two people had the same name....
pls provide the link?
edit on 21/10/2012 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

LOL...hurry and put some socks on Gil ! If your serious about your last question, a "cop" is a slang term for a police officer in America.

If it was a deeper question, "What" the USA cops are anymore.....it's a mess...and we have two dead naked kids.....

edit on 21-10-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join