It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid Alien Carcass Being Forensically Studied By Dr. Greer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

LN - When next Dr Greer produces anything verifiable, credible or interesting -
We can presume many of those who took the time and trouble to respond disrespectfully here on your thread will NOT be among "the first to know."

Guess we will have to fill them in.

I like to keep an open mind, without prejudice and highly recommend it in any search for truth.
Ones preconceived notions are never automatically correct.

Dr Greer's Disclosure Project was the single largest contributing factor to the huge interest in UFO's today.

The scoffers have him to thank for the fact 70% of people now believe in UFOs and think there is a government coverup. Prior to the Disclosure Project that number was at about 50%. I am sure many of those who criticize Greer sat glued to the screens during the hours long Disclosure Project. I know they did.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I hope it hasn't been already pointed out but take a look at this thread.

ATS Thread:The Problem With Greer

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

edit on Mon Oct 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Double-Post
edit on 22-10-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Oct 22nd 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Greer would not pull such an obvious hoax. Both his reputation as a ufologist and a doctor will be at stake. If he did, it would ruin him.

Why the hell not? Look at some of the posts in this thread. He could sell fake alien babies at Wal Mart and people would still defend/support/stick up for him.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So Stephen Greer is now down to the level of a carnival freak show barker?

"Step right up folks and see the amazing alien baby. Abandoned by its parents in an orphanage in Hanoi. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see a creature that will shock you. A sight that you will never forget."

edit on 22-10-2012 by bluestreak53 because: correction

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Dunno if the little skeleton is real or not... I wouldn’t think so...

Don’t be so hard on Greer...even the boy that cried wolf eventually did see one...heh.

Verifying something like that would break their own rules of not working against the wishes of the sovereign terrestrial governments of developing worlds...

People have to realize... The “Super E.T./I.T.”, or as I call them “Supernals” are monitoring all of what is going on here, both forward and backward in time...
The lower level races also deal in time travel, just not as thoroughly...

It’s another of the things the reverse polarity fields generate...time dilation along with the gravity reversal...and a few other nifty little tricks...
This is why you will never see anything conclusive about them...it gets “edited” to prevent violating their own rules of non-interference.
(which would be damaging to our current (but morphing), terrestrial psychology...)

We must be able to retain our Human Dignity and Sovereignty if we are to adapt to the Truth of the outer universe...and evolve a supernal society of our own...

I think this is why there is this mad push for a one world government... We cannot be accepted by the cosmic community as a whole if we are Balkanized in the leadership of our world...
The respectful and benevolent races of the universe cannot and will not intercede...to do so would jeopardize our racial sovereignty and dignity...

Not until TPTB decide it’s okay...(The NWO, I imagine)

We just have to make sure that TPTB are in fact carrying out the will of the peoples of the Sol System...

We need a world Constitution which, like many in our world already, establishes (for posterity) the declaration of our inalienable rights as self-aware beings living under the light of our star...

In my mind, we are all Solmani... (Sol + Humanity)
but we need to establish this for all to see...

P.S. Just because it kind of looked like a moth, doesn’t mean it was one...high tech has some really amazing disguises...
I hear the CIA has a flying bug cam, don’t they?

Note: (Obviously I could not possibly know any of my claims to be fact... that would be a violation of above said rules...)or maybe some special dispensation for dissemination...)) *wink*

edit on 22-10-2012 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Greer now has an alien body, yeah right, the only alien he has is the illegal one working in his kitchen.

No doubt the TPTB will raid Greer's house just before he can put this before the world, but before that happens good old "just pay me in cash" will offer selected people the privilege of viewing the body in a darkened room for 2 grand a pop..

Obviously no camera's and no touching the prop, sorry, alien..

I liked the Greer who was doing the Disclosure Project until he showed just what a greedy lying SOB he is.

You will NEVER see this alien bar in pictures (20 bucks each or 150 if its signed by the alien)
edit on 22-10-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

We hope to provide some of these results, and the detailed CT and X-ray images, in the film Sirius. (See Sirius.Neverendinglight.com)

Of course you will have to buy the documentary to learn about this world shattering discovery.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Digital_Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
maligning Dr. Greer

here's a link that may address the validity of the claims against the Dr.

Funny how the sockpuppets always seem to register just in time to rush to Greer's defense.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
I liked the Greer who was doing the Disclosure Project until he showed just what a greedy lying SOB he is...

This quite possibly be because he is very shrewd. It could be that he intentionally got his name known via the Disclosure Project, then once his name is out there and attached to the idea that he is some sort UFO phenomenon do-gooder, he begins his true purpose, which is to bilk people out of money.

That's where the term "con" man comes from. It's short for "Confidence Man", and the cons they run are called "Confidence Schemes". The con men start off by gaining your trust and "confidence", and then once they have your trust and confidence, they bilk you. It may be sort of like the pool (pocket billiards) shark who first makes it look as if he is just an innocent "average joe" trying to enjoy an honest game of billiards, but then once big money is at stake, he shows that his original intention all along was to take money from an unsuspecting mark.

Of course Stephen Greer originally seemed like he was doing good for the UFO believer community. Maybe that was his plan -- to make it SEEM as if he was good-intentioned, just to gain the trust and confidence of his future marks.

edit on 10/22/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I just started reading the book, "AD: After Disclosure" and this is one of the ways they suggest disclosure might come, by finding a body. Although Ive seen many of the alien autopsy videos and photos and they have not proved too convincing. Very important if its correct though, maybe disclosure isn't as far off as we believe.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
is this one of his aliens that cant be seen in the normal spectrum of light, ie an invisible alien?
hes a fraud, and until I see this ALLEGED ALIEN CORPSE, he will REMAIN A FRAUD in my eyes

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
Greer is a con man. You may want to research the man before you get too excited by anything he has to say.

I can't prove that Greer is a con-man, but he definitely conned my a$$ into buying a months worth of World Puja radio garbage. (sorry to anyone who likes that website. It's just not me).

I'll give it to Greer: he rattled a lot of cages when the Disclosure Project took off. One of the "main attractions" at TDP was the guy who talked about catelogging 57 different alien species (his name is evading me atm). Talked about how some "greys" would know an objects color by touching it, but not seeing it.

Anyway, Greer has never put any evidence of what he calls "proof" out to the public. He released a picture of a moth, saying it was an alien "entity." He wants you to pay for a "seminar" in one of his 3 favorite *contact spots* for a chance to only see UFO's.

Bottom line on Greer: he's never had any proof other than testimony from other people. He's shown absolutely nothing to date and will be considered "dis/misinfo" on my list.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I wait for the day when either ET lands on the White house lawn, or we end up with conclusive proof of their existensce. My problem with a lot of these so-called experts is that they make money off of this stuff so the motives may not always be so sincere. Most of these people get paid to hold seminars and sell books and video's so it may be that money is a stronger influence than actually seeking the truth. Because the day when the whole subject is proven to be true all of these guys are out of a job.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think we're all been a little harsh on Greer.

I think he's legit......

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Here's my original post on this event the morning it came out!

I was quite worried about even mentioning Greer's name in the title as I know how the majority of ATS members feel about this guy. But ya know, I don't understand the hatred that some of you use towards this guy. He's done more for Disclosure than just about anyone else out there; 10 fold. He's brought more credible people under one roof to discuss their own personal experiences with UFOs than all Ufologists combined. It's a shame to see folks so reticent to deny everything he comes out with!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by davcwebb

its simple: the guy is a FRAUD, he charges MONEY for people to 'see' invisible' aliens, charges you to see his 'proof' of ETs
If he was so 'legit', and ALL ABOUT DISCLOSURE, he's throw his evidence out FOR ALL TO SEE, not those that send him money

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OperationIraqiFailure
One of the "main attractions" at TDP was the guy who talked about catelogging 57 different alien species (his name is evading me atm).

Hmmmm. 57 varieties, you say....
Was his name H.J. Heinz, maybe?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join