It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid Alien Carcass Being Forensically Studied By Dr. Greer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The carcass of what superficially appears to be an alien has been examined by Dr. Steven Greer (an emergency room doctor) and his colleague (also an M.D.) in surgical conditions, using CT scans and X-ray. Tissue samples are being studied by a leading geneticist for DNA analysis. The results point to this entity not being of Earth origin.

Very Interesting
It only adds excitement to me for the fact that Dr. Steven Greer is involved.
He is the founder of 'The Disclosure Project' which main purpose (if you didn't already know) is to release all top secret information about extraterrestrials and their involvement in our lives.

There are no pictures yet, but if Dr. Greer is in fact involved in this matter, we should expect something

External News Link

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

If it's real, you can say goodbye to that evidence. He should never have let it leave his sight.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Greer has an alien carcass? Sure... I believe Greer.

One question tho. Since hes always "bringing out the truth" where is this alien carcass? He should have taken pictures and send them spidering through the web at incredible rate.

So... where is it?

EDIT: please tell me its not that warhammer-like miniature in the bear-trap....
edit on 20-10-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Greer has an alien carcass? Sure... I believe Greer.

One question tho. Since hes always "bringing out the truth" where is this alien carcass? He should have taken pictures and send them spidering through the web at incredible rate.

So... where is it?

Good point. Maybe he wants to confirm it's real before he puts his name out there and says "look what I got!"

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sounds interesting indeed, but I have this strange feeling that this thread is going to be flamed.
Hmmmmm I wonder why!!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Meh. It's probably invisible, anyway.
Or maybe a moth.

Originally posted by LiquidNova
...There are no pictures yet, but if Dr. Greer is in fact involved in this matter, we should expect something

Actually, wouldn't it be more accurate to say "we should expect something, but only if we pay him"?

edit on 10/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ottozia

Quite possible.
But I like to report all news on the ET matter to ATS that I find so that we can all be the judge on whats real or faked.

+37 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Greer is a con man. You may want to research the man before you get too excited by anything he has to say.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zakkor
reply to post by LiquidNova

If it's real, you can say goodbye to that evidence. He should never have let it leave his sight.

If it were real, unless he is dim-witted, he would know better. Since it's likely not real, he isn't worried about a thing.
edit on 20-10-2012 by jheherrin because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yes... Dr. Steven Greer has an E.T. body that he has examined and will disclose the details of it in the very near future. Coming from the man who takes people's money by taking them on tours through the woods at night in search of "invisible" ufos and does anything and says anything he can to bilk the populace for money for the lining of his pockets, I wouldn't believe a single word he has to say. This man is one of the worst out there for making ufology look incredibly bad. Do not be surprised when none of his claims of this alien body being disclosed in the near future is never disclosed, or the "information" he gives on it shows no tangible photographic or scientific evidence whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
Greer is a con man. You may want to research the man before you get too excited by anything he has to say.

A con man in your opinion.

Maybe you shouldn't assume that I haven't researched him. I have been studying all he has done for several years now and haven't come across anything that flagged him as a con-artist.

+38 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog

A con man in your opinion.

Maybe you shouldn't assume that I haven't researched him. I have been studying all he has done for several years now and haven't come across anything that flagged him as a con-artist.

Then let me put it this way: Greer is a con man and you are a conned man. Better?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I have been studying all he has done for several years now and haven't come across anything that flagged him as a con-artist.

So you are okay with the idea that the only people worthy of seeing 100% positive proof of alien existence are the ones that pay him.

Why doesn't he share the aliens at his ranch and the invisible spaceship with the rest of the world?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
And thats the great thing about ATS, we all have our opinions and can comment freely about them
I am not saying that Greer can not possibly be a con man, I said that I, (a human capable of error) thought he wasn't a con. He very well could be

like i stated before, I like to report ALL the ET news. Its possible some news is a hoax. it happens.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I haven't reaserched the guy much but I've not heard of anything that has proven he is a con, I just thought he was director of a movement pushing for disclosure, with many credible witnesses I might add. Where's the con?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Mr Greer wants your money and he will spin any BS to get it..

He has been extracting money from UFO believers for years and always promises amazing things which never manifest.

Dont be fooled by this con artist.

edit on 20-10-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

after all, he is a doctor, and we all know how money hungry they are and will do almost anything to get it unfortunatly.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

yah! like he's the only guy in the world who want's money!

Mr Greer wants your money and he will spin any BS to get it.. Dont be fooled by this con artist.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

after all, he is a doctor, and we all know how money hungry they are and will do almost anything to get it unfortunatly.

Then why not stay in his area of expertise? I mean... theres a lot more money to be earned there.

This "Dr Greer" truly is a contradiction.

Let me see if this makes as much sense to you as it makes to me.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Greer has been building this hype for some time now. Why?
All of this will most likely lead him to introduce a method that enables his 'hyped up followers' to conveniently use their MC or Visa to come visit this entity at a location of his choosing. There they will experience the alien's mist form in a jar.

If he really possessed an EBE, it would already have been confiscated, and his picture on a milk carton. I honestly hope he proves me wrong, time will tell, but until he plops it down on a table and flips on the lights so that we can all 'poke it with a stick', I won't believe anything he says anymore.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join