It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid Alien Carcass Being Forensically Studied By Dr. Greer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
Greer is a con man. You may want to research the man before you get too excited by anything he has to say.

Greer would not pull such an obvious hoax. Both his reputation as a ufologist and a doctor will be at stake. If he did, it would ruin him.

I guess you missed the part where he's been a joke in the UFO community for years. ....For his unfulfilled promises, predictions and disclosures as well is the ridiculous "proof" in the form of lens flare, moths, and invisible UFO's. He's a douchebag.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Is this bit still circulating? From what I remember, the consensus was its a small monkey.

maybe its a saiyan fetus during a full moon

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Greer + sirius = Money.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
The Disclosure Project happened because the Rockefellers said so.

Why would the Rockefellers be involved with a liar like Greer and the disclosure of E.T

I liked the people who were willing to testify as to what they saw. I thought several were pretty genuine about their accounts... Greer however is a known liar, and openly admits he has the ear of the Elites.

Agenda then = what, of course.

Prostituting Ufology for big $$$$$$ while seeding it with disinformation and creating confusion to appease his handlers IMHO. He claims he has dinners with the Clintons ect. Well if there ever was a disinfo agent he certainly meets the criteria.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This is just another stall on the 'UFO -I wanna believe' midway, I assure you
that even if this investigation panned out to find the carcass belonging to an
unknown species not of this planet, something will be thrown into the mix to
make the findings doubtful or imply a hoax.
It's the way it is!

We come here to this -and many other sites, to look for the 'holy Grail'... to
read between the lines and to ponder on a world-wide cover up. We debate and
even argue about folk's reputations on this subject and of course, we pull the 'pics
-or-it-never-happened' card.

But the question is... do we really want to find out? Do we really want it to be over?
I know many of us will say "Ah, they say it's an alien, but there's more behind it" and
off we'll go again.

Enjoy the ride and try not to get cotton-candy in your hair.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Originally posted by VoidHawk
'As for the video you embeded, I've seen it before, and its just footage of the event, I'd be much more interested in links to the views of those who were there.'

But you won't get the views of people who are there because Greer gets them to sign a confidentiallity clause, as another poster has already said "oh the irony!' . Greer is the man who claims to want disclosure!

Althought I'm sure the only carcass involved in this story is the rotting husk once known as Greer's reputation, it doesn't matter to him.

His tactic is to string people along with tantalising 'news', it doesn't matter if the news is untrue, he can backpeddle. After a suitable time has passed he'll make a new anouncement to take advantage of the new round of trusting, naive (I mean that in a descriptive sense, not judgemental way!) people. It doesn't matter if the first lot of people lose interest in him, he's had their money! It seems the internet provides enough people in sheer numbers for Greer to repeat this tactic again and again....
edit on 21-10-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I agree with you, the gentleman will leave tantalising clues for those who
need to follow the breadcrumbs, every turn will feel like that they are almost
there... they'll 'nearly' know.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Greer: "Hey everyone, I've found an alien. Send me your money so we can buy equipment to do tests on this little guy and I'll release the photos later!"

Two months later....

Greer: F**k......it escaped!

edit on 21-10-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Greer: "Hey everyone, I've found an alien. Send me your money so we can buy equipment to do tests on this little guy and I'll release the photos later!"

Two months later....

1 Month later.

Greer: Alien came back but with his friends and they kidnapped me! The ransom is $10,000, please everyone send anything you can to this paypal account and they will release me, then buy my book for all the juicy details. HEEEEELP! OK Alien says I can't say no more, gotta go.

(sorry bad attempt haha)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Its funny how he says "it doesn't appear to be human, so we want to complete our tests before jumping to any conclusions."
He also says its 6inches long? Ermmm Dr Greer I think that's your.......

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
@ Greer and his follower:

OH Btw, IF...Nahhh
Greer would NEVER in a BILLION years
be allowed to examine an ALIEN organic...
NO MATTER...PERIOD
edit on 2012/10/21 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris

Two months later....

Even with his mighty muscles he just couldn't hold on, them aliens is slippery!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidNova
reply to post by tinhattribunal

thats fascinating. This man devotes everything to proving aliens exist. hopefully he found his 'holy grail'

That's a little worrying. Greer devotes nothing, people devote an awful lot of money to Greer. His holy grail is his bank account - are you really sure you have done any research whatsoever?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

Show me some " research " to suggest this man is a con. Are all the hundreds of witnesses ( military, law enforcement, air traffic controllers, etc ) compiled by this man for the Disclosure project also in on the "con" ? My research is showing the current state of the UFO story for this man has evolved from whether flying saucers exist to how can these technologies advance us to better life on this planet and beyond. A world without poverty, greed, hate and fear.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kc dakota
A world without poverty, greed, hate and fear.

Always brings a chuckle. Never going to happen. We are what we are. No amount of New Age 'peace and love' lectures are going to change that.

But all that aside, what's really interesting is how these con-men have suckered people in with the 'peace and love' speeches. "Hey, there's an invisible UFO in this field... they have come to teach humanity how to come love one another and end the wars and hatred.. blah blah". And people fall for it because it tugs on their heartstrings. If it wasn't for debunkers and sceptics, most of these people would be seen like TV evangelists and you would have made them super rich by now. Sad world, man.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kc dakota
reply to post by TheBlackDog

Show me some " research " to suggest this man is a con. Are all the hundreds of witnesses ( military, law enforcement, air traffic controllers, etc ) compiled by this man for the Disclosure project also in on the "con" ? My research is showing the current state of the UFO story for this man has evolved from whether flying saucers exist to how can these technologies advance us to better life on this planet and beyond. A world without poverty, greed, hate and fear.

What research. Are you serious.
Tell me, do you HONESTLY belive
a private person no matter diplomas
would be ALLOWED to do an Autopsy
on an ALIEN entety....ORGANIC MATTER?!?!?!?
From outer space....Hes like a bank:
Hey trust us, we´ll keep your money safe...............NOT

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

Where was it found! Was it alive when found? it it the little one the farmer drowned?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
HAha. Disclosure has the "we're almost there" perpetual vagueyness of the Wanta/ Nesara Settlements.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by LiquidNova

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
Greer is a con man. You may want to research the man before you get too excited by anything he has to say.

A con man in your opinion.

Maybe you shouldn't assume that I haven't researched him. I have been studying all he has done for several years now and haven't come across anything that flagged him as a con-artist.

Then let me put it this way: Greer is a con man and you are a conned man. Better?

And you are a man without a flag.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yes you can dumbass, yes you can......

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join