It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]EBE R611R the truth ITS BACK[HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

YOU STILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN

...and most will, but believe what you have written, that's a whole different story. No, I did not post the aforementioned to stroke any ego. I was merely trying to enlighten you to the notion of why people may or may not question this aspect of anything that you post, especially sensational claims.

i did not join this site to enter a "lets write a thread and try to convince my audience contest"

If I may inquire, what was your intention for posting about this, what did/do you ultimately hope to take away in the end?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Rational explanations, answers and other sighting maybe...... have you actually read the whole original thread ??

sure 2 years ago i explained this !!!!
edit on 28/12/2010 by stewalters1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I did read it, and I have deduced all I need from the earlier one and this recent thread. My intent here was not to send you into a tiff. If you want to leave ATS because someone is critical of what and how you've presented information then this may not be the best place for you to seek answers.

Nonetheless, good luck in your endeavors, and if this event that you have gone through has impacted your mental/emotional wherewithal, then I would respectfully suggest you seek out some professionals that are more qualified to help you deal with your circumstances than that of an internet message board.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewalters1
I HAVE GAINED NOTHING FROM JOINING THIS SITE AND SHARING MY STORY OTHER THAN BEING TOLD I CANT SPELL AND THAT PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE ME.........WOW !!!! WHAT WAS THE POINT.

Did you want a cookie?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Very funny....... but i undersand how that must have looked. i'm not trying to creat an enemy or try and attack somebody ie you for pointing out errors in my ability to communicate my story via text. i do find it rather anoying though.......if honest when i have read things on other threads that have been clearly typed by a chimp it does irritate the lets "hit the critique button" but that would be a double standard on my behalf.

Your clearly an intellegent chap i dont deny this but i would suggest humilaty would be usefull to you in the future.
Enlightenment you say...........well thankyou for your attempt. And no i dont think seeking profesional help will be required on this occasion lol.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Please..........with some milk ??

OH and would you get me a can of kiss my ass

I'm joking with you the post made me laugh.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Pauligirl

stonehenge. why

Just being curious. So it was an accidental meet-up?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Don't let it get you down man.

Haters gonna hate.

Everyone has their reasons for being here on ATS.

Some peoples reasons could be that it makes them feel better poking fun at others.

You saw what you saw
That is that. No one knows but you and the other folks involved.

I saw the Shiloh UFO years ago. I cannot explain it and neither could the history channel show.

It is what it is man, don't have a coronary, I can't spell either.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

it was yes.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

i agree man thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Why come here and tell us?

Because you think people should know? You want to understand what happened?

But if all you say is true then they won't let others know because they don't agree with you. So what you're doing is either going crazy or you're going against their wishes. Which is which.

Could be lying though. For kicks. Some people are morbid like that. I don't understand people that lie to others knowing full well that it's exploiting their psychology and could harm them. It's like calling into a school and giving a bomb threat, except you're calling into someone's mind.

Honestly, with all the junk on ATS, there's no credibility here. Half of us, AT LEAST, are crazy. The other half are delusion and can hold their own at best. So anyway, just another day on ATS.

As for Steven Greer, LOL. LOL LOL LOL. He's worse than Hoagland. They and many others like them peddle sh** and I think they know it. Either that or they're completely insane. I feel sorry for them. Pity them. But they're harming people, I'm sure of that. How can they not know that they're playing with fire? There're some nutty people out there on the edge of sanity. Don't play with fire.

OP, I know that strange things happen in this life sometimes. I share a couple things. None of them are proof of anything, but they suggest to me there're weird things. None of it comes from me, either. Simply from people I've talked to. I don't think they're crazy. Maybe just delusional.

You may be honest and you may be right about what you say, but I don't give you the benefit of the doubt. As stated already, this is ATS and anything goes here. It's a house of mirrors.

See, in our history, many people claim things and they stick to it until they die. Almost every manner of story: monsters, undead, aliens, angels, other universes, after-lives, etc. Science tends to ignore these things because there's no evidence to support it other than the words of the person.
edit on 21-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Everyone has their reasons for being here on ATS.

Indeed...admittedly my depiction of Deny Ignorance may be of a higher caliber which some may suggest is borderline egotistical...

...I for one want to believe (in a plethora of different things) however in doing so I for one feel the need to eliminate that which goes against my instincts. At the risk of appearing insensitive perhaps, but in the end I hope to always have the ability to recognize between reality and something other than.

I may not always get it right and that will be my own fault for not being able to see past certain things. However, I reiterate that my intent was not to belittle you in any fashion OP, I was merely trying to perhaps give you some insight as to why your spelling/grammar has been such a prevalent aspect in this scenario.

No harm was ever intended.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by AceWombat04

No, I personally did not see any cctv footage posted, but I specifically recalled seeing the thread was already on page 8 therein I intended to start thumbing backwards on the notion that it may have been posted previously in one of the other 8 pages prior when I saw the "malware link" post and made the corresponding post to that (side tracked) which is when I observed the page # inconsistency.

Oh, okay thanks. I misunderstood somewhat, as I thought you meant you saw a page with the video on it, when what you actually meant was that the last page was page 8 before the odd "reset."

The reason I asked was because I had the same thing happen (8 pages, then 6) and then started getting constant 404 errors for about an hour thereafter everywhere on ATS. Any way to know if it was related to the security risk page?

Thanks for the response. Peace.

To the TC: Don't leave the site. You should expect a healthy degree of skepticism and vetting when sharing any personal story. It is not a personal reflection on you, but on the enormous and age old plethora of hoaxers we've had on ATS over the years. This site enjoys a great mix of outright believers, hardcore skeptics, and everything in between. It's one of the things that makes it a great community in my opinion.

Peace.
edit on 10/21/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I agree in total, this is a strange place i thought it was a place for seeking trueth...........i know that its a silly notion to think that i would gain anything from being on here (now more than ever) but did so with honesty and trueth. I get very angry with people who say i'm not being truethfull, thats my own insicureities popping through.... i have always stould by the morral "my word is my bond" so to have that questioned frustrates me.
on the other hand i understand the doubt, if it hadnt happened i would assume the same stand on this if lets say someone else had wrote it and i had not had this happen to me.

lets just put it down to a bad dream and leave it there, perhaps simon my friend had the same bad dream...... maybe we were exposed to a chemicle or something. I'm not being facetious i actully think this could be the case, greer is mad as a box of frogs the majority of the threads i have read seem crazy.

ENTERTAINING, THATS HOW WE WILL LEAVE THIS.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Stewalkters1 ..... Glad you are still answering questions and communicating with the group. Many people who, when they get what they want/need, just ditch ATS until the next "event" happens.

Could you please respond to the private message I sent you?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by dazbog

I dont have the time neither the patience to engage with you about iq.

I do however have a simple thing to say .... "get over yourself"

At least twice I implied I was NOT insulting you. I was asking, I thought in a rather polite way, if you could make your posts a tad more coherent .Your IQ is not in question and I apologize if I offended you.
" get over yourself " < Really ? Trust me, at 65 that is no longer an issue !

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

ok sorry. yes i i understand. will do

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
???

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Why was this guy banned??
I'm new to site noticed this thread and checked his profile it said he was banned.
Looks abit dodgy.......................Did he try and post his video????

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join