It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]EBE R611R the truth ITS BACK[HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Interesting story, if true, very profound, need to see the CCTV though otherwise it's just another 'account' of a possible sighting. I hope the MOD haven't raided where you work and confiscated all the possible video evidence, it's quite within their remit to do such a thing. I keep an open mind about these kinds of stories, and usually by now, holes start to appear in the story, but on this occasion I feel the OP has been quite consistent in his account of events. Interesting Indeed :-)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Stewalters1 first ever ATS post 29/12/10

hi can anyone help me with posting topics and so on? Never been on a site like this and i am a bit lost!. thank you.

2nd post 29/12/10

Hi, I have just read your post on the HAARP device and i am amazed that this sort of weapon is around! I dont understand why we dont unite and get rid of these kind of weapons! or better all of them, fighting terrorism dosnt make sence just like fighting for freedom! its a contradiction!

3rd post 29/12/10

Hello, I am new to this kind of stuff but finding it very interesting! I really belive that there is UFO activity going on in and around our skies, i have seen some strange things and have had some strange experiences. I basically want to share my stuff with people who believe and want to find answers to my questions aswell. this is a great platform to do this. I am intersted in all cospiracy theories and anything beyond normal. not sure about david icke over the reptillian order but it would be ignorant of me to pass it as crap. massive fan of john lear after chatting with him via email. i would like to talk with anyone who dosnt mind pushing the boat out so to speak!

So after reading this thread, the original thread and a random sample of his posts from his profile:

1. The guy is telling the truth - his truth.
2. His posts are consistent and this issue is raised and hinted at throughout.
3. He has been here for near-on 2 years and seems to be comfortable conversing on ATS.
4. I see no reason why he would lie about this - he has a lot more to lose than gain.

If this was in the intro section and he just joined he would have been hacked to death by now.

His lack of communication in the past few hours seems consistent with his story. If I was waiting for footage that is a "game changer" you can guarantee I'd be pacing with sweaty palms - posting here would be the last thing on my mind - he has said all he needs to say - its time for the footage.

Me thinks this will get quite interesting IF the footage is forthcoming.

I've been monitoring this thread all day - you can guarantee "others" have as well.

I, for one, will give the bloke the benefit of the doubt - he will be back..............soon

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewalters1
my good friend and ex colleige turned up at my house earlier on for a cup of tea and a chat. he looked a bit pale and slightly nervous so i asked him whats wrong, he replied "mate i think i have lost the plot" i asked what he ment and he said this "i saw a #ing wierd alien thing on f site" he looked at me waiting for me to laugh i know it.
i didnt laugh i just said dont worry dude i saw something 5 years back and explained what it looked like. my friend was jumping around the kitchen saying yes yes thats excactly what he saw. however he did not have a close freaky enconter like mine but he is sure upon reflection it must be on the cctc system. i convinced him to get the tape and bring them here for review.

Someone mentions consistency. Look back at his early posts on this thread, he stated he said nothing to his friend about his encounter until he had recounted it to him, then he said he told him. Well the above quote states he did tell him what he saw before the other guy had told him exactly what he saw, not quite the picture he painted earlier. Or am i just the suspicious type....any cctv yet

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDemonUK

Originally posted by stewalters1
my good friend and ex colleige turned up at my house earlier on for a cup of tea and a chat. he looked a bit pale and slightly nervous so i asked him whats wrong, he replied "mate i think i have lost the plot" i asked what he ment and he said this "i saw a #ing wierd alien thing on f site" he looked at me waiting for me to laugh i know it.
i didnt laugh i just said dont worry dude i saw something 5 years back and explained what it looked like. my friend was jumping around the kitchen saying yes yes thats excactly what he saw. however he did not have a close freaky enconter like mine but he is sure upon reflection it must be on the cctc system. i convinced him to get the tape and bring them here for review.

Someone mentions consistency. Look back at his early posts on this thread, he stated he said nothing to his friend about his encounter until he had recounted it to him, then he said he told him. Well the above quote states he did tell him what he saw before the other guy had told him exactly what he saw, not quite the picture he painted earlier. Or am i just the suspicious type....any cctv yet

Read your quoted component again - his friend said exactly what he saw ("i saw a #ing wierd alien thing on f site") THEN our member replied accordingly and their conversation went from there.

Thats how I read it anyway - "a # weird alien thing" is not beating around the bush - its exact, given the theme of the conversation.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Just hedging my bets I suppose so when the cctv shows nothing I won't be disappointed/surprised

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Well like someone said in the other thread he maybe being monitored
and if he is i dont think we will get to see any cctv footage.
As i think hes given to much detail of his friends encounter.
He should have said nada about cctv footage or his friend until
they had the footage in their possession me thinks

WELL like everyone else ill wait and see

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Agreed in total - BIG mistake mentioning the footage and his friend by name.

If you were visited by 2 men and you told no-one of the incident and they grilled you for 4 hours on what you saw I'd take that as a hint not to open my mouth about it - big time!

I believe the trigger effect was him asking the base if there was any exercises happening - that comm. was monitored and intercepted and acted upon - the static interference is another clue.

Well the whole story sounds like human / chimera experimentation gone wrong - one of them got loose.

imo.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Im surprised that any of you give this guy the benefit of the doubt. These threads pop up often where something is about to be disclosed, a friend of the op is involved to add credibility, and then......wait for it.......the op disappears.

Watch out, ill start a thread like this one soon. I was gang raped by some female entities a few years back. Will show the home video we made that i let a friend of mine borrow.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
if i had to guess...i would say that the term "R611R"...is to identify geneology...

so its an EBE....then the type

i will find a link...

all the links i can find are about amino acids...

i would say that it was human....then caught a virus....so ....its a zombie lol
edit on 19-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I definitely agree with this statement... And I also believe ATS is monitored by people in the know, so I feel contributors should always be cautious with the information they spill on here... And if you EVER have the chance to get your hands on physical evidence, keep Hush Hush until its in your hands and uploaded, because you never know who's listening or watching this site...

And OP, very interesting story all around. S&F
edit on 19-10-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
this thread reminds me of a fairly recent one by The GUT about men in black.

If the OP is being sincere and honestly believes what happened then the possibility of an intentional disinfo situation is high.

The gov men showing up with no obvious way of knowing. The openness and sharing of info that would seem to normally be of utmost top secret status?

It could possibly be a disinfo exercise to either test the Op's ability to keep secrets being he is in a position of security? Or to spread the meme of ET entity's existing or to heap more confusion on the topic or whatever nefarious reason "they" may have.

Imagine a scenario were the Op is disoriented by some sort of electronic device(the radio static) then suggestively being programmed to have seen what he did and then released back into the wild. While, in the meantime the OP is stewing over this experience only to have these men arrive and corroborate the situation.

maybe

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by homeskillet

Interesting take haha. I like your style.

I didn't mean to come off like I thought the OP was lying earlier for anyone who is interested. It's just that my senses are telling me to move on.. I can't really explain what I mean.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
ok i would like to take this oportunity to thank people for their poss input and words of advice via p/m inbox.

i cannot comment on this subject anymore. footage was a total blank nothing but the odd dear and fox.

i cant prove this now and i never will be able too but to be honest i didnt join this site to prove myself i joined to get some answers, from the people i thought would know ie you people.

my friend has had no vissit from any millitary or other, also if you notice i have not commented on anything for over two years but as this has only just happened to my friend i couldnt help but come on and tell of my excitment. i was so glad that someone i know very well who is grounded to complete ignorance toward the unkown as in he does not believe in ufo aliens ghost and so on should tell me he saw something wierd that scared the # out of him made me explode with excitment.

i have nothing more on this. just glad iam not the only one i guess, i really did think i must of had a mini breakdown.

my friend and i have decided to put this subject to bed now. i will answer any stuff you want to throw at me but this is closure for me now.

for the people waiting for evidence sorry to disapoint. to the people who discredited me great !! think what you want but know this. should anything happen to you that really rocks your view on what you thought you new dont say a thing because you will be pulled to bits, left questioning your sanity becoming even more paranoid of who to tell. it was a #y place to be be hey.

edit on 28/12/2010 by stewalters1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
NO!!! I knew this was going to happen.

First thread I've seen in a while that really sparked my interest and now it's dunzo.

Which also leaves my curious brain thinking someone did get to the OP and now he and his friend are pulling back.

Ah well, thanks OP for the interesting story regardless.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Very interesting thread!

I'm confused on some of the acronyms though. Is cctv. closed caption television? Who are the MODS?

I really liked homeskillets scenario/explanation.
I'm rewrapping the foil hat now.

Thanks for your story, op. Scary stuff.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
Very interesting thread!

I'm confused on some of the acronyms though. Is cctv. closed caption television? Who are the MODS?

I really liked homeskillets scenario/explanation.
I'm rewrapping the foil hat now.

Thanks for your story, op. Scary stuff.

cctv close circuit t v as tele vision
mods minestry of defence

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

HEY no worries mate you never know someone else may see this in the future.

next time play your cards closer to your chest (no names or details of who you are)

unless you have no pics
but no pics doesnt take away what happened to you and your friend

just for the record i think you saw something be it alien or experiment life form

I have a few stories myself but ill keep them to my self for now
as im not very good putting mine into words without the backlash off
people saying grammar and spelling is c##p

ps
I have not seen anything of the biological kind mine are all strange craft/light patterns
one of which was like the flux capacitor i say one i mean several
some big some small all in the same field of vision
but thats for another day

pps
some may see im getting better with my grammar
edit on 19/10/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reminds me of the story that guy had about the armless monster out side his house, then someone made a twitter account for it LOL, im gonna get it on video this time guys.........oh so the video totally didnt work........

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stevie777
Dont know if someone has posted this or not...But i'm sure you'll find some interesting pics on EBE R611R..

coutureweddings.co.uk...

That is a bit disturbing

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join