It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]EBE R611R the truth ITS BACK[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i will post more information as and when it comes in but to get to the point an old friend has just left my property after telling me that he has had an encounter with a strange creature. i asked for more info and what he told me was almost identical to what i saw.. I never told him a thing untill 4 hours ago and although i posted on this site he does not use it or has even heard of it !!!

i told him what happened to me only once he spilled the beans on his encounter !!!!
this is a real concern now as i have began to convince myself that what i saw was a result of sleep dep and or some millitary excercise as was explianed to me by the MOD guys

my friend is returning tommorow with a the cctv vdeo recording, we are both going to go through it with the hope that its on there
edit on 10-24-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
if you havent read my 1st post its called EBE R611R the truth. read it and you will understand my excitment

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewalters1
if you havent read my 1st post its called EBE R611R the truth. read it and you will understand my excitment

Could of added a link to make it easyer

maybe i;ll check in later.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Does your friend work at your old work were you saw the creature?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Could of added a link to make it easyer

maybe i;ll check in later.

Here is his original post:

EBE R611R the truth

From OP's Original Thread:

In november of 2007 i was working for BP at wytch oil farm in wareham dorset, this is europes largest inshore oil platform . it is also a very secret place in the sense that it is hidden by woods and hapens to be located on the goat horn peninsula on the isle of purbeck wareham dorset. As part of my duties i would drive to each oil platform and check condition and security of equipment .

on one particular evening at around 01:00 hrs i was driving to Fsite rig from the gathering station its around a 4 mile drive through thick woodland on a single lane track when i picked up static on my radio, i switched it to channel 1 control room and asked for a radio check. The control room got back to me confirming signal, shortly after this the channel was static again, we always carried charged batteries so i switched batts but still the static. ompany policy was against going to well sites without radio for obvious reasons. I stopped the jeep and decided to use car phone to call it in.

It was dark and i was tired in the corner of my eye i saw something move quicky, it was enough to make sit up and take note so to speak. I looked out the window and scaned the area for a good minute or so. We often had SAS or SBS training in the woods but we were normaly made aware of this by control. I rang the gathering station and told them about my radio and asked if we had any special forces lurking around the woods and the answer was no. This made me a bit uneasy i know i was tired and your eyes play tricks but it felt like something was in the woods watching me, it's an odd feeling but you all must have felt the I AM BEING WATCHED feeling. I couldnt leave it alone so i got the light and went out to investigate. . . . BAD idea .

I # you all not standing about 10 ft away from me was a creature not an animal or a person but a freaky looking thin lurched long armed creature. My reaction was to run back 4 ft to the jeep and head back at speed but my body froze in terror! it must have been only 5ft tall and weak looking i know this sounds stupid but i cant remember what colour it was, it had big dark eyes but not like the pics on the net or the ones i have been shown since. I suddenly got the feeling of calm in my body and we both backed away from eachother slowly, i got in my car and drove away.

I returnd to the control room and said nothing to anybody and i mean not a single person. The next evening i decided i wasnt going in to work that night partly because i was to be honest #ing my self and hadnt slept a wink. I got a knock at the door by 2 suited men who interviewed me for 4 hrs over the incident which i told no one about! The men kept saying EBE R611R when ever i said creature or thing. Other than very close friends and family and the exception of the 2 men who interviewed me this is the fist time i have spoke of the event.

Interesting.. Can't wait to find out more. I have read the first page so far.
edit on 10/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

yes he does

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
infact he has been promoted to senior level hence how he is retrieving cctv footage

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
you think this has anything to do rith R612R?
whats R612R? oh it's just a code name i made up for something you would have no clue about.

but anyway, what do you think?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

yes sorry about that but im not sure how to
but if you type in EBE R611R in the search bar next to log out it will bring you straight to op

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

no i couldnt comment pal.
READ THE OP

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

edit on 18/10/12 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

In your original post you said that you waited three years to disclose this to anyone outside of your circle of friends/family and that you didn't know about places like ATS?

Yet you have been a member of ATS since December 2010.

That doesn't really add up to me and for that reason I'm out.

Regards

His experience was in 2007.. And for that reason you should think harder.. Add 3 to 2007 and we come up with, dun dun dun... 2010.. His experience was November, joined in December so 3 years one month later he posted here.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

i wrote the post in 2010 if you read the date posted you would see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Prove it....

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

thanks for that. its arogant when people dont actually read things properly and then decide your full of b/s

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

i wrote the post in 2010 if you read the date posted you would see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, my bad!! Apologies, guess it's not a good idea to start replying to threads when you've only had 3 hours sleep in the last 48 hours.

edit on 18/10/12 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

prove what when i wrote it or that it actually happened ????

link   
some guy's showed up in dark suits to question him, i think that add's some legitimacy.

link   

its ok mate i know all about sleep dep

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I'm on page 3 of the original thread. I Find myself wondering.. Has anyone bothered to mention what EBE generally stands for?

Extra-terrestrial. Biological. Entity.

If you are telling the truth they admitted thinking that this guy comes from somewhere off earth, and that they knew which class he was in (611R) (reticuli maybe?)

In E.T. the alien guy is so emotionally powerful that him and the boy begin sharing emotions. This leads to them becoming sick when E.T. is sick. Their emotions of fear at first overwhelmed both of them as some kind of feed back loop.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join