It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]EBE R611R the truth ITS BACK[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I know how infuriating it is to KNOW you filmed something and it not show up, it's happened to me before. I filmed a triangular UFO and all I got was a murky black screen.

At least you know you're telling the truth, and that's what matters.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Thanks for the info on the acronyms, maryhinge.

I look forward to reading about your experiences someday. What you described as looking like a flux capcitor sounds like some video footage from NASA that was shown on one of the UFO shows recently.

I've had a few sightings myself...but nothing really extraordinary.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Is it just me who's noticed the weirdness of this thread?

Earlier when I checked in to see any developments there were 8 pages of comments, then hours later its back to 4.

Just checked for any updates now, and what is on page 4 is NOT what was there earlier, looks like some comments are missing.

Anyway, I'm a former cctv operator so was dubious to the fact any footage would reveal anything anyway, due to the fact it was at night and cctv cameras are s**t in low light conditions. It also depends where the camera is situated and if it is on any kind of sequence (ie moves to a preset field of view after a given amount of time) or was fixed looking at one spot.

However I fully believe the OP is telling the truth, as he has no reason to lie.

edit on 19/10/2012 by kingears because: no reason

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
it is what it is...Just another story...we move on for proof.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Disappointed like most, but hats off to the OP for being up-front...most people would have probably run away and avoided returning to this thread...at least he came back and told us what the score was. Guess we'll just have to take it on good faith that you're sincere, or assume you're telling porky pies.

Personally, I don't disbelieve you, woulda been nice to see what you saw then we could hopefully figure out what it might have been, alas it wasn't to be. Like I said, thanks for coming back and being up-front, and not leaving us hanging and waiting for answers.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

To me this sounds like a test.

they knew you was there, they don't tell you not to talk, they insinuate by the name it is an alien being.

Maybe they are monitoring what was said on your last thread and now are doing the same to your friend.
How fast does the info spread, what does it take to be believed and the like.

Could also be testing a weapon that puts thought s in your mind. Anyway the computer and phone whould be bugged for sure.

edit on 19-10-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stevie777
Dont know if someone has posted this or not...But i'm sure you'll find some interesting pics on EBE R611R..

coutureweddings.co.uk...

My computer says this sight has malware.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Dont know if someone has posted this or not...But i'm sure you'll find some interesting pics on EBE R611R..

coutureweddings.co.uk...

Mines shows a old geezer wearing a dress and lippy...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingears
Is it just me who's noticed the weirdness of this thread?

Earlier when I checked in to see any developments there were 8 pages of comments, then hours later its back to 4.

Just checked for any updates now, and what is on page 4 is NOT what was there earlier, looks like some comments are missing.

Anyway, I'm a former cctv operator so was dubious to the fact any footage would reveal anything anyway, due to the fact it was at night and cctv cameras are s**t in low light conditions. It also depends where the camera is situated and if it is on any kind of sequence (ie moves to a preset field of view after a given amount of time) or was fixed looking at one spot.

However I fully believe the OP is telling the truth, as he has no reason to lie.

edit on 19/10/2012 by kingears because: no reason

So is what he said true? I just started reading this but has anybody noticed any missing posts?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I REA the whole 5 pages ,and ive learned a thing or two about the scenario,but.........any videos yet??

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yeah I got the malware warning too, but decided to take the risk (worst case reformat OS and re-install right?)...I have a pretty secure system and nothing noticeable happened after clicking the link.

To report, quite an eclectic collection of photo's on that specific link, nothing alluding to anything remotely close to shedding light on what exactly this EBE R611R is as described in the OP.

However, and even more peculiar are the photos that are accessible from the links on this particular link at the top of the page, here is the text version...

Ebe r611r EBE R611R senses theme teaching pre school themes posters twilight coloring pages tagalog crossword puzzles five love languages test pdf free barbie coloring pages birthday wallpaper background powered by vbulletin food in puerto vallarta picture of winter places pioneers coloring pages chinese lantern template for kids math word wall piano notes map whole map of the world passion party invites north east states and capitals european physical ornaments example of job evaluation form map of canadian provinces and capitals animal paw prints cute sister quotes work out log mexican white sauce free certificate template nanny time sheet plain maps of the us powered by phpbb world cultures today kung fu panda holiday special pictures powered by smf building material buyer mac face template example business production schedule

I clicked on a few (again with no noticeable security issues), and the pages are similar in nature to the page from the link posted above.

Quite odd stuff, world maps, a lot of gaming (video) stuff, templates of all sorts. Basically, there is enough odd stuff (photos) within this website that anyone could probably create a conspiracy and invite tons of intrigue.

That and I am inclined to believe that the person responsible for this website may be a bit...off.

Note: All of the aforementioned is posted with the understanding that it may have absolutely nothing to do with the OP, but it is quite peculiar in of itself.

ETA: Almost reminds me of one of those odd ATS games or other similar cryptic style websites that occasionally run the gambit on the interwebz. Then again it could just be someone's collection of random internet junk

edit on 10/19/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

When I first accessed the OP...I read the first few posts on the first page then skipped to the end to see if any cctv had been posted...which happened to be Page 8. I happened to reply (see above) in reference to the "malware link".

I now see that this thread is on Page 5...and I have not taken part in any sleep deprivation so I am pretty solid in my account of the pages being obscure.

edit on 10/19/2012 by UberL33t because: typos

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

post the cctv footage please

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
That's what happen to you when you open your mouth too soon.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Interesting story, and i believe you.

I read of a similar story a few years back of two guys working as security at a power station, who saw a flying saucer hovering over the station at night and then they saw several small entities walking around, this was caught on their CCTV.

When they asked their boss for the recordings, he refused saying it was company property, they decided to drive home and collect a blank tape to make a copy of the event, but when they returned their boss had deleted the file!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I remember reading your original post a long time ago.

Personally I see that a majority of the know it all's are relatively new members.

One thing that these new members often overlook is the ability to look at one's post history.

You can learn a lot about someone through their post history.

I remember reading your story and picturing it in my imagination.

I will keep my opinions to myself because I personally feel that you are being sincere.

As far as the missing post thing. This is the internet. Anything can happen, especially if a "classified" "story" that could be possibly close to the truth happens to show up.

The monitors are watching, after all this is a conspiracy site

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Intriguing story stewalters1

It reminded me of an article I'd seen in an old Fortean Time magazine about strange creatures sighted in the UK. I've managed to track it down online here: www.forteantimes.com...
Just wondering how close the creature looked to their artistic impression?

edit on 20/10/12 by mirageman because: Fix link

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Interesting account of happenings, we security guards are privy to some weird encounters, I know I've had my fair share!

If you still work there, or your friend still works there, get a video camera and hide it somewhere on a tripod, waterproof it and set it to record motion detect or constant record for as long as possible, I carry with me a camera and tripod at all times as the last time I recorded something it was on my iPhone.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

coutureweddings.co.uk...

Mine showed the same thing when I attempted to go there.
Shaade

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

similar however the one on that picture looks allot larger than what i had seen..
edit on 28/12/2010 by stewalters1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join