It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]EBE R611R the truth ITS BACK[HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

also it was not on all 4s crawling.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Interesting, and thank you.

Do you believe this EBE is ''back'' as in returned or do you think it was perhaps there all the time.

Do you believe this to be physical or dimensional being / entity?

Do you think there is resaon or coincidence that this happened to a person to whom you also have contact with?

Do you recall any details of description, or are you able to complete a sketch of some sort?

Thank you in advance for considering these questions and any replies.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingears
Is it just me who's noticed the weirdness of this thread?

Earlier when I checked in to see any developments there were 8 pages of comments, then hours later its back to 4.

Just checked for any updates now, and what is on page 4 is NOT what was there earlier, looks like some comments are missing.

Anyway, I'm a former cctv operator so was dubious to the fact any footage would reveal anything anyway, due to the fact it was at night and cctv cameras are s**t in low light conditions. It also depends where the camera is situated and if it is on any kind of sequence (ie moves to a preset field of view after a given amount of time) or was fixed looking at one spot.

However I fully believe the OP is telling the truth, as he has no reason to lie.

edit on 19/10/2012 by kingears because: no reason

I didn't see that but when I tried my usual google fav link to the site it gave a 404, same for this thread a few times, and when trying to star on the thread, this is unusual for me but anomalous things have always happened every time I have posted or commented on anything to do with aliens on this site.
edit on 20-10-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by cavalryscout

When I first accessed the OP...I read the first few posts on the first page then skipped to the end to see if any cctv had been posted...which happened to be Page 8. I happened to reply (see above) in reference to the "malware link".

I now see that this thread is on Page 5...and I have not taken part in any sleep deprivation so I am pretty solid in my account of the pages being obscure.

edit on 10/19/2012 by UberL33t because: typos

Wait. To clarify: are you saying that the cctv video was posted on page 8, and that said video was actually accessible and playable? And that said video link has been replaced by the odd website with the bizarre photography and data, and now the topic has fewer pages?

Didn't TC say the video showed nothing and that they wouldn't be posting it? Just trying to get some clarification. Thanks.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
Interesting, and thank you.

Do you believe this EBE is ''back'' as in returned or do you think it was perhaps there all the time.

unsure

Do you believe this to be physical or dimensional being / entity?

i really cannot comment

Do you think there is resaon or coincidence that this happened to a person to whom you also have contact with?

no i think it is what it is, perhaps there have been others from the rig team that have seen or been exposed to it that are to worried about people tacking the piss that they have remained silent.

Do you recall any details of description, or are you able to complete a sketch of some sort?

its all in my original post. as for pictures i cannot sorry

Thank you in advance for considering these questions and any replies.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

posts have been removed thread has become unstable. however video footage was not posted to site by simon or myself.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
message to all who have asked questions to me, i have replied to you all but it seems that the posts have been either removed or some tech problem has occered.

i dont think its worth reading into from a conspiracy point of view any way. although i was under obs for i time for of which i still have not had an answer for, i have not had any activity in that mannor for some time.

in regards to EBE i believe it stands for engineered biological experiment. the R611R could be a ref code for some file that the ministry of defence hold. although i noticed on a random web search the numbers 611 with the letter r comes up with a JUPITER flute ??

i cant leave this alone despite advice to not continue

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I couldn't help but notice that looks allot like this:

I can't say if the thing in that video is legit or not, I just remember seeing it before and thought it looked similar to what is in the image you posted.
edit on 20-10-2012 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

No, I personally did not see any cctv footage posted, but I specifically recalled seeing the thread was already on page 8 therein I intended to start thumbing backwards on the notion that it may have been posted previously in one of the other 8 pages prior when I saw the "malware link" post and made the corresponding post to that (side tracked) which is when I observed the page # inconsistency.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Looking at that image, I don't think I could drive at night ever again if I saw something like that

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

Yes both look similar. Although some of that video at least could be CGI. But there are more cases of these long limbed creatures in the UK. One comes from the same FT article. www.forteantimes.com... with another artist impression below. This one was apparently covered in fur.

George Price....reported something several degrees stranger – something which had lived in his mind, as clear as day, for eight years. It happened in September 2002, when he was serving in the Army. He wrote: “We were on exercises on Salisbury Plain. I was a commander in the turret of our tank, and we were advancing to contact our warriors. I was scanning the landscape when I turned to my 5 o’clock and looked right at a large, ape-like figure. It looked scared because of the noise from the engines and tanks were moving at speed all around. I couldn’t believe my eyes, so I punched my gunner to look at it because he couldn’t hear me over the engine. We both saw it run into nearby prickly shrubs. “Its fur was similar to an orang-utan in colour, and the length and flow of it. Its face looked black, or darkish, but I couldn’t see its facial features, being too high an angle above it. It was more its gait – the way it moved: it was very fast and seemed to run with large strides. Its height was impressive too, it must have been 6ft-plus, but it seemed to run with its back low, i.e. bent over. It was an amazing sight to see it disappear into the shrubs. I kept staring at the spot as my tank was moving away but it never emerged again, as if there was a hole below the bush it dived into. I observed the area at distance for a while via the tank’s optics but nothing else was seen. It must have been terrified to move with half the British army tearing Salisbury Plain up. “I told my superiors as soon as we stopped but it was laughed off so I never mentioned it much after. I did ask my gunner about it and he said he had seen it but not well enough to describe it. It has bothered me to this day, so I thought I would share it with you. I wish I had stopped to see it now. It was right next to me. Very strange.”

The question is what are people seeing?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewalters1
reply to post by Rikku

correcting bad grammer isnt really relavent becaude you understould what i wrote !

I understand if English is not your first language, your IQ is below sixty or you're dysgraphic.
I'm not being rude or disrespectful, however ( by your own admission ) you are aware of the distinction
between the above vs inconsiderate and just plain lazy. Many of your posts require a second or third read.
Again please understand this is not intended to demean, but would you please step it up a notch. Your story is interesting.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewalters1
reply to post by Dustytoad

I have been questioned by a chap called steven greer over this and the general consumption was that it stands for engineered biological entity.
as for the numbers i have know idea...... all that i was told is that the numbers could be a statemant report paragraph for the millitary use......

I have a question– How was contact made with Greer?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

For having the responsibility of such a high roll, did they not require you to spell basic English?

Gs

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GermanShep

yes they did, i have a brocken finger and i speed type sometimes i miss the bloody keys !!! jesus get over it who really gives a #. If all you want to do is correct spelling mistakes or bad gramer then join a english language thread. its bloody padantic.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

stonehenge. why

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

I dont have the time neither the patience to engage with you about iq.

I do however have a simple thing to say .... "get over yourself"

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

Interesting, there are similarities.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stewalters1

i have a brocken finger and i speed type sometimes i miss the bloody keys !!! jesus get over it who really gives a # ... its bloody padantic.

I for one do give a "#", being that this is a text/language based forum whereby what is communicated is done so by using text and primarily the English language. I for one give more credence to a post that was written in a manner fitting what the OP has claimed in the case of an ordinary event that has occurred to someone.

The poster above has a valid point imo, and from what I have read you seemingly more than just "miss the bloody keys", you're adding letters to words that clearly suggest that at least spelling is not your strongest attribute, "brocken" is a perfect example above.

I am presuming your finger has healed since the original OP was authored roughly 2 years ago...yes? In the above quote you typed "brocken", so going with your reasoning the "c" would have been typed in error and you didn't miss any keys, you added them.

Here's the thing, and taking the liberty in speaking for the poster above and perhaps many other Grammar Police as it were. The credentials you've touted do not coincide with the way you've presented this information in that someone (even with a broken finger) would seemingly proofread what they typed and edit accordingly before presenting the material for comment/review.

Proofreading a post alone presents the material as much more believable in comparison to someone who just types stuff in a post willy nilly with no regard for how it is presented. The information within is a whole other thing that I won't touch on at this point, but suffice it to say, it is best to have all your ducks in a row when it comes to convincing your audience.

Regarding your claim in the previous OP and this follow-up thread, for me personally, it is very difficult to believe based on these two factors and with nothing so far to really go on but your account, makes this very difficult to believe.

I feel this is why people may question your grammar/spelling as it is not conducive to some of the claims that you have made regarding certain aspects of your accounts throughout, so in essence you're right it is pedantic, but for good reason.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Ok i will play.
Let me start by saying i did not join this site to enter a "lets write a thread and try to convince my audience contest" I joined this site for information.I also did not join this site to have people jump all over basic typing errors and grammer.

It would seem to me that you either 1 have an inferiority complex and you hide behind your dictionary/keypad
reading posts s'n-word'ing at someones spelling errors. Maybe your simply trying to polish your intellectual ego so to speak.

It really does not matter because i'm not trying to convince therefor dispite spelling errors or grammer YOU STILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN. This not a pissing contest i just find it utterly pointless and distasteful.

My apologies to the genuin people that could not read what i have posted because of spelling.
edit on 28/12/2010 by stewalters1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join