It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British hacker says aliens exist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
hmm..It just doesn't make sense.. I think he "tried' to hack into NASA. And probably got caught hacking a fake "server" or just got caught trying to get in. And once he realized he failed and got no evidence.. He made up lies to get "publicity" cause he knew he failed so he didn't want to look like a loser, so he made some things up.. C'mon I would probably do the same. I really don't think it's that easy to "hack" into a TS network. As NASA has a network for Level 1, Level II and Level III. and Unclass servers. And from my experience anything above Level 1 is pretty fkin secure to get into, mostly is Internal. So really, I don't think he really seen anything cause I know he would have evidence as he was so interested in the subject..Why DL, when all you need to do is 'Print screen" and save it, which takes less than a few sec...

So I don't believe he actually saw anything, just didn't want to feel like a loser for getting caught, so he made up a story for publicity!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

"Aliens" are demons in disguise attempting to deceive the world into believing they are our creators and saviors.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Proofs exist only within mathematics. Now semantics, that's a whole 'nother kettle o' fish...

edit on 10/20/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: d'oh

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I couldn't agree more.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
my theory is he's schizophrenic and probably really believes his story. i'm doubting he ever saw anything. there are plenty of hackers in the world and if there were files to be hacked into it would have happened before now.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Every single time I try to believe, I get burned.

Is it worth it in the long run?

"What we need is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out, which is exactly the opposite." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970
"All governments, whatever their political complexion are at present willy-nilly in their grip of natural forces which can only be dealt with by a degree of intelligence of which mankind hitherto has shown little evidence." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970
edit on 20-10-2012 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I believe some of the pictures from this are being posted on 4chan's /b/ at the moment. The source says they are unedited pictures from NASA, and there's 24 GB of them. They are making a torrent, but are waiting for more seeders before releasing to the public.

Some of the pictures are interesting. There's a few pictures of what could be considered spacecraft, taken from outer space, some pictures of seemingly alien landscapes with roads and irrigated crops, strange looking satellites, possible area 51 from above, etc

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

He was connecting to the other side of the pond via 56k phone connection so it would have been slow.
then to load a image that is say 10mb.. would take probably about 20 minutes..

only then he could have used the prnt scrn function. (not even sure it was around back then)

I believe him to a point. just ain't made up my mind ; Aliens or Humans

The PrtScn has been on Microsoft windows computers based computers since at the least the early 90's. If he could see an image that key would work - not sure why so many people on here do not acknowlege that, oh, wait, actually I do.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by something wicked
You are missing the point. If he saw an image it was viewable on his screen. If it's viewable on his screen then you can take a screengrab in a fraction of a second.

Do know know anything about the capabilities of his computer?

Was it capable of a screen grab?

Windows XP was released worldwide for retail sale on October 25, 2001 and McKinnon was busted 2002 so its very likely he was using Win 98 or Win ME. Niether of those OS's have screen grab software and as far as I know XP doesnt either. They MAY have had the Print Screen command but that requires a printer.
Also, back then hackers would turn OFF all services they didn't require, print services would likely be one of them.

Also, if YOU were the hacker, would YOU have kept evidence of YOUR crime on YOUR computer?

Sorry but I think its YOU who is missing the point.

No, you really are missing the point. You don't need a printer for the PrtScn key, lol, you really are using a Mac or you are so uninformed/kind of a bit stupid. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are using any version of windows, just press the key now and then go to - I don't know, maybe Word, and right click and paste and you will have the screen image. Oh, my, God. are you trying to be clever? That is really a sad post.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

I felt he was talking more about the breakaway civilization than actual Aliens but i could be wrong as it's been a long time since i listened to the below interview by project Camelot that is youtube and i can't be arsed watching it right now as i'm watching my recording of Match Of The Day.......Roooooooney.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Did you miss this part of my post?

Also, back then hackers would turn OFF all services they didn't require, print services would likely be one of them

or this part

Also, if YOU were the hacker, would YOU have kept evidence of YOUR crime on YOUR computer?

Are you incapable of replying without being so insulting?
edit on 20-10-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Governments cant make a difference, only we can as people, together.
I hope hes telling the truth, and if he is, i respect him for coming forth to help his kind move forward.
We all need to be enlightened, hiding in a lie is what will kill us all

To answer that you need to know who you're talking about, and you need to know some questions about that person such as.

Did he want to be caught?

As weird as that sounds, some people can't go on living without people knowing what they have done, not just part of ego, but some secrets are just too hard to keep.
edit on 20-10-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
hmm..It just doesn't make sense.. I think he "tried' to hack into NASA. And probably got caught hacking a fake "server" or just got caught trying to get in. And once he realized he failed and got no evidence.. He made up lies to get "publicity" cause he knew he failed so he didn't want to look like a loser, so he made some things up.. C'mon I would probably do the same. I really don't think it's that easy to "hack" into a TS network. As NASA has a network for Level 1, Level II and Level III. and Unclass servers. And from my experience anything above Level 1 is pretty fkin secure to get into, mostly is Internal. So really, I don't think he really seen anything cause I know he would have evidence as he was so interested in the subject..Why DL, when all you need to do is 'Print screen" and save it, which takes less than a few sec...

So I don't believe he actually saw anything, just didn't want to feel like a loser for getting caught, so he made up a story for publicity!

i knew someone in grade 7 that was already hacking into military servers. :\

you never know what someone is capable of doing with enough research

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
McKinnon did alot of interviews at the time this story came to light.
it's fun to speculate, but kinda pointless when 2 min''s on google will answer all your questions.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't really need someone to tell me they've hacked military sites and claim they are hiding alien info. I do know aliens exist and that's all I need. Sure we can argue about proof and all, by all I really need is to think about how huge the universe is with trillions of stars. Even thinking about it makes my head hurt, is too big for us to comprehend its size right now. After we move on from being arrogant selfish and greedy, then maybe, maybe things will change.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I wanna see the pictures.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This whole Mckinnon story seems to be a trial of the lone wolf archetype on the internet. There are Janet flights and there are Janet flights. What is just an interesting observation to one person may be some sacred intellectual ground being protected to the death by another group. When you see a UFO, Google around a little to see who it belonged to before flying it.

A human can avoid a troll by just not saying anything, but a client machine will run any script or warez a hacker chooses to employ and a server will respond to any client requests that meet protocol. If you were an admin in the 80's there was trust to some extent and machines exposed in Networks usually were not used for classified information.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen. Ha!-- I've been longing to use that phrase for a long time.

He hacked into government data base and saw pictures of aliens but didn't bother to at least screen cap what he saw? That's just as credible as a History channel documentary. Don't tell me he didn't think of it because he has Aspberger's.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Even if he did get a screen cap whats the use if the police have his PC as evidence?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Watching his earliest interviews, I cannot help but think this story has been embellished the more it has been told. At first it was just two folders, one for processed and one for unprocessed images. He admitted he never got a chance to look at the images, so who knows what they contained. If I remember correctly he was also the one who found the list of names with a provocative title.

Even if these are both true, they are far from proof of anything except that someone at the organization had two folders for images. What images these were we do not know. The same goes for the list. It could be anything dealing with internal structure, and have nothing to do with aliens.

So HOW in the world is this any kind of proof of alien existence? I think he is simply riding the wave, giving the people what they want to hear. That's just my opinion, developed initially when all this started way back when. I thought to myself then, after listening to his interview, that what he claims is far from definitive, even if it were true at all.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join