Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

British hacker says aliens exist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I haven't read everything but if the big deal is that he found an excel spreadsheet named "Non-Terrestrial Officers" and pictures of alien space ships. That doesn't necessary equate to aliens.

NASA works with DOD and therefore it would not be unlikely to expect the military to have officers that are in charge of what happens out of our atmosphere as in "Non-Terrestrial Officers"?

As for the pictures, I'm pretty sure there are some aircraft prototypes that could come across as aliens.

Not to mention , it would also not be unlikely that he fell for a honeypot scheme.

At the end it appears that he is providing nor more information than what we already have. Verbal confirmation, which we already have plenty off. Its the physical proof we are lacking. I guess we need to continue breathing instead of holding our breath.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Well, we're about to find out what these things are. Jacques Vallee surmised they were demonic entities because they lie like no other.

Jacques Vallee is a brilliant man who thinks outside the box. Sometimes he doesn't step completely out of the box and you get such thoughs, as said he said. Demonic is a religious term and you know that religion exists only in the mind. Perhaps he should have used "evil" since humans can be such.

If it wasn't for Vallee ALL UFO books would be boring. He makes you think more than all popular authors put together who are simply reporting and do not break any new ground. Sometimes, a little of something can be too big for some. When I read material by people such as Vallee I take away only that which makes sense to me and doesn't insult my intelligence as most other authors do.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

I haven't read everything but if the big deal is that he found an excel spreadsheet named "Non-Terrestrial Officers" and pictures of alien space ships. That doesn't necessary equate to aliens.

NASA works with DOD and therefore it would not be unlikely to expect the military to have officers that are in charge of what happens out of our atmosphere as in "Non-Terrestrial Officers"?

As for the pictures, I'm pretty sure there are some aircraft prototypes that could come across as aliens.

Not to mention , it would also not be unlikely that he fell for a honeypot scheme.

At the end it appears that he is providing nor more information than what we already have. Verbal confirmation, which we already have plenty off. Its the physical proof we are lacking. I guess we need to continue breathing instead of holding our breath.

Your "honeypot scheme" made me think that perhaps what McKinnon found was a setup created to draw crackers. By using keywords such as UFO, alien, ET, etc., those who used those search terms as well as suspected project names would be targets to go after before they were able to crack real, serious, and fully sensitive sites.

However, I have always thought that instead of imprisoning and prosecuting such crackers, the agencies affected would offer training positions to these computer "geniuses" to aid the agencies in constructing better websites. To waste such talent is the crime.

But on another note, if the agencies were to hire the crackers to train their personnel, then the crackers would gain an insight into the system which would allow them to really infiltrate the secure sites.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
www.themarsrecords.com...

According to this guy Michael Relfe, this is a PSYOP and is a sham.

ALways thought it was funny, as in I don't think so.

Note from Michael Relfe: Please believe me. After having worked on a government contract and seeing the MAXIMUM security afforded even a low level system such as parts inventory for a shipyard, this story is a PSYOP to release information and de-sensitize people to off planet activities. This guy had no qualifications and no tools. Even with the best of everything you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT penetrate government systems. EVER. They own you after the first try. They own the backbone. They own the DNS. The own the routers. It is their system. They invented it. They have software and technology hundreds of years in advance of anything you can buy. In addition nothing above a certain security level would ever be connected to a public network. It would only be allowed to be connected to certain segments on a private network and they have lots of 'em. Encrypted networks that never touch a public network. Multiple sites. Multiple security systems. Multiple dates And this guy waltzes through them without an alarm for months. Gimmee a very large break We believe the information uncovered is true. The Navy wants you to know this information. But the method used to desemminate it to the public is a sham.

He underestimates what hackers can do, Hector Monsegur "Sabu" was a self taught hacker out of the Manhattan projects. Just look what he did, this guy has too much faith in national security. He then goes on to say "they" assuming the pentagon have software hundreds of years ahead of anything you can buy? He might as well say thousands. Does that include open source?
I can buy a decade but hundreds LMAO. But hey he worked on a government contract hes seen it all. Michael Relfe sounds like a real tool. He is incredibly wrong. Because "they" invented said systems nobody can crack it oh boy it's scary to know we have incompetent contactors like him working in our national security.They should fire his likes and hire Gary.
edit on 18-10-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I TOLD YOU SO!!! OK now that my ego has been fed lets get down to talking about first global contact situations

who speaks for who ?

I speak for myself

who do you speak for?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer
snip

snip

The above photo does not show UFOs, it shows the pattern of the street lamps which are visible in an uncropped photo. What is cropped out are the lamp posts in front of the Capitol. When you see the full, uncropped photo which is sort-of difficult to find you'll see that the lamp posts are reproduced as lens flares above the Capitol building and this image is sold as containing the reported UFOs.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Since proof has been established, I think it is quite obvious the 1952 sightings were not german.

This so called Armada over New Mexico was an event that showed they could if they wanted to reveal themselves.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

That is because you do not understand the difference between the word "damage" used in common language.
And the word "damage" when it is used in legal proceedings related to computer crimes.

18 USC 1030 Subdivision (a) the computer fraud and abuse act (CFAA)-
"damage" - in addition to monetary loss, physical injury, threat to public health or welfare, damage affecting a computer system used by a government entity, includes the cost of responding to an offense and restoring the system to its preincident status, as well as any lost revenue or other consequential damaged resulting from an interruption of service.

This is just scratching the surface of what "damage" is in a legal sense.

The fact of the matter is, from a InfoSec standpoint, the moment you are "hacked", you have to consider that your ENTIRE network could be vulnerable to further attacks. Not just from the initial hacker, but from any other hacker out there who realizes or knows whats up.

Consider the fact that NASA launches giant rockets filled with extremely explosive fuel into space. Is that the kind of agency you would feel comfortable with being "hacked"?
edit on 10/18/2012 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I am with Mckinnon . Its certain that ET exists . There are Billions -zillions - infinite universes. Mckinnon must have evidences which is why they want him behind bars .

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
So i read that other, rather short thread about him...

So..he saw a picture with something "which looked like a cigar-shaped space ship", "not like a satellite i have ever seen"...and he saw a document talking about "non-terrestrial officers"...

This is it? This is the so called "evidence"? Weak...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Every single time I try to believe, I get burned.

Is it worth it in the long run?

Who, not from here and now on Earth, is most likely to know of Earth and us existing, here and now?

Think about this one carefully.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

snip

snip

The above photo does not show UFOs, it shows the pattern of the street lamps which are visible in an uncropped photo. What is cropped out are the lamp posts in front of the Capitol. When you see the full, uncropped photo which is sort-of difficult to find you'll see that the lamp posts are reproduced as lens flares above the Capitol building and this image is sold as containing the reported UFOs.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This will explain why the press is being flooded with:

"US DISCLOSES UFO DESIGNS"

and

"WOW! THEY WERE REALLY OURS ALL ALONG" Headlines...............

I personally believe him. The US govenrment will white wash it and won't go ahead with prosecution etc, they will try and make him look like a fool, along with disinfo etc.

Did you see those designs? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
This isn't new , they are the claims Gary made years ago just being recycled because he's back in the news again .

It has been the very foundation of his defence since the beginning. He claims he was looking for evidence of aliens and free energy technology, and that he found evidence of UFO's on images he saw when he hacked into the NASA servers. He was actually busted whilst on the NASA server, he claims he only got to see half the image before they cut his connection to their servers.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well i believe this guy! What has he got to gain from from lying? He has been worried about going to america for the past ten years to face charges for hacking and since then hasnt made a bean from his stories. I say this guy want people to know and i think good on him for it.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Well if he is telling the truth, then the aliens are evil. They conspire with our government, in secrecy, against us. All of us. We're screwed.

Yes that is why they are so evasive and elusive, imho they control our government/governments by proxy. This is why suppression of commercial pilots and military witnesses is ruled with an iron fist. Even j allen hynek the most staunch debunker came to the realization he was being lied to and kept out of the "real know" by his handlers. The agenda is unclear why or what these beings are doing, there are many theories but the way i see it "they" started to flex muscles in the 1950's at our world powers showing them whos boss. It's a squadron of UFO's flying over our capitol making a point, like a foreign occupation marching parade.

This may be real after all
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
edit on 18-10-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

Well, if they wanted to annihilate us, we'd be extinct by now. I don't have a clue what they want. Hiding from humanity is one thing, I could accept that as harmless observation. But working alongside our government, the American government, and pretending to not exist? It cannot be anything good.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I think it can be and probably is good. As I've stated before, most of us here would be ready for a real disclosure for their existence, but you have to think about the implications from the reactions of the uncivilized and unsophisticated and just how great the magnitude of something like that would be on a worldwide spectrum. To be honest, I'm not even sure if a lot of us are as ready as we think we are.

But to go back to what you said, if they were really working with our government or other governments, it would probably be nothing but technology and culture sharing, mainly technology. Of course there's always the really dark side of it, that we're not considered and the higher-ups are in it for themselves but I find that a stretch.

All in all, if they are working alongside each other, I totally understand the secrecy from the standpoint of technology sharing and preventing the potential for mass hysteria. I'd love nothing more than to be able to freely interact with E.T.'s as a civilian and be invited to visit their world(s) but I can also understand the need for secrecy.
edit on 19-10-2012 by MadhatterTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

Joneselius

Just on the point of fallen angels.....

Explosion in Russia, Meteor / explosion in USA, meteor in UK

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All in past few days or so............ probably more around if you look....

PDUK

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Hm, that is strange. I would of thought that fallen angels would literally all manifest at once, like a mass showing. The great deception.

It does say that Lucifer fell like a lightning bolt. Scary stuff

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Let's clear up this "hacking" aspect once and for all.

I'm not making any claims regarding what he said he saw nor am I making any claims about his skill level in regards to computer security / hacking.

In this case, he merely used a known security vulnerability in the remote desktop software PC Anywhere. The security hole would allow anyone to login using a blank password. Nothing complicated and for once in the hacking realm "just about anyone could do it".

It took zero talent to make use of this security hole, just the basic knowledge to scan for computers running the software. Once he found some, all he had to do was try and connect with that blank password and default user account. Easy as pie.

Now, if I were to leave the keys in my Ferrari, engine running and radio blasting in some States in the US not only would it be difficult to prosecute someone for walking up and driving away, I'm also fairly certain I could not sue that person for the cost of installing an alarm system in the car or for the cost of classes to teach me not to leave my keys in the car.

In fact, in most states I could be cited for leaving my keys in said car.

Every hacking case I've ever been involved with where a State or Federal Government entity was involved included "ZILLIONS" of dollars of claimed damages. This is a clown shoe circus act, IMO. The US Government uses software with a known security flaw, fails to patch that software and then want to collect millions of dollars in restitution when someone uses that flaw to walk in the open door and look around.

Nothing was destroyed, nothing changed - he just walked in the door they left open and looked around the house.

The software vendor provided the patch for free and as for the cost in admin time to apply the patch, well that's a standard part of the job - applying patches and updating software. Most governments and big companies even have automated high end software that takes care of making sure every copy of X is updated and patched, they just have to 1, stay up to date on gaping security flaws and make sure they have the patches and 2, make sure the patches are applied. Again, standard tasks of the mysterious job of "network admin" / "desktop support" or whatever it's called in Fedland.

For some reason the government has this license to commit fraud and make people pay restitution based on imaginary damages and "required remedies" that were required anyway combined with more imaginary work that no one will actually perform. (The bad man needs to pay for us to perform a full security audit of every government and military computer / network and secure any problems).

Given they charge every hacker they prosecute millions in restitution for this security audit and magic fixit I wonder why not even 1 judge has asked them why they still haven't gotten around to it despite collecting the money for it and pointed out the current hacking case might not have happened IF they had ever gotten around to securing those networks.

So, even though he broke "the law" I'm glad he hasn't been handed over to the US Federal Dept of Clown Shoes Justice so they could take turns bending him over. IN this case though, the kid was no "uberhacker" by any stretch of the imagination.

Just to play devils advocate, however - a known uber hacker used the same flaw to steal more credit cards than anyone before or since (so far).

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join