British hacker says aliens exist

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

Hey thanks for the post, yesterday I was listening to the tribute video dedicated to Gary after his case was settled that he was not going to be tried in the US.

People are talking about proof in this thread but they really shouldn't be. The fact that Americans in the pentagon had enough power to have British police arrest him and send him over is enough proof that he was doing this.

Pretty spooky his findings, that there was a space program with UFOs and a few of the generals were labeled non-terrestrial. If a lie it is a brilliant spin, if it is the truth it is the biggest shock to every person in the world that there was some kind of exchange program, but I would believe in aliens before I believe in treaties with the US government.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
We, then, are to assume that he shouldn't be arrested for merely breaking the law, but is being sought for arrest because of the content he claims he saw?

LOL

Right. Dude hacks into the defense system, but OBVIOUSLY he wouldn't be sought for arrest if only he hadn't seen the alien pics!

Harte

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
This isn't new , they are the claims Gary made years ago just being recycled because he's back in the news again .

this is true. to all those people thinking that he's just come out now and said this, then you need to read back through the threads linked earlier in this one as it's quite a compelling story. Gary was interviewed by project camelot and revealed this information then. Whether it's true or not remains to be seen. We can only hope that he has more evidence as without that we have nothing but the words of some guy that can hack computers. Although we do also have the fact that the US tried as hard as possible to get hold of him.. but that doesn't actually prove anything. This story has tremendous potential and it's not really getting much coverage... also where does he stand now? does he have to be tried under a UK court? (sorry, don't have time to research atm)... if this is the case, he won't be saying much at the moment, will he?
edit on 24-10-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-10-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

jack straw signed an agreement , a one sided agreement at that , that allowed the americans to apply for an extradition of a british person with out any proof of crime .

i also seem to recall that at one time , a person could not be extradited to a country that would impose a more severe punishment than the country that they were being extradited from .

we all know that the american judicial system is barbaric and gary mckinnon would in every likelyhood have been imprisoned for the rest of his life .

i for one am glad that our normally spineless government has finally acted in the interest of justice .

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
Gary Mckinnon the British citizen who hacked into NASA and secure military files has come out and accused the agencies of covering up aliens existence. He claims that the military has files with photographs of the craft these 'off world security forces' have been using and their names. Bear in mind it's incredibly hard for people with Aspbergers syndrome to lie!

Though he's not the most secure source of information, he clearly has some faculties if he's able to hack into top security military computers causing 'millions' in damage. It might be why the US government want him so badly!

Story below: Taken from another source. newsgather.com

Are aliens real? One hacker who broke into US Military computers says yes, claiming that he found evidence of extraterrestrial life in the computer networks he broke into. Now, the United States is seeking extradition for breaching both military and NASA computer networks. However, the UK says that he isn't fit to stand trial and has blocked his extradition.

Link to source.

What do you think ATS?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

Here's what Lyn Marzulli says:

Is there a connection between principalities or, Arche/Archon’s and the realm of the Fallen Angels? In my opinion there is and this is part of the coming great deception I have written about for over a decade now. If McKinnon is giving us credible information, then it is ground breaking and creates a link to the fallen angels openly manifesting on the earth. Jesus warns us it will be like the days of Noah when he returns. What differentiates those days is the presence of the fallen angels on the earth. If McKinnon’s information is true, and there’s no way to vet it, then we’re not in Kansas anymore.

Link to source.

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

Please review the linked information before making future posts.

Blaine91555
Forum Moderator
edit on 10/18/2012 by Blaine91555 because: Lacked ex tags and excessive quotes.

You've tried again, as many christians are trying to do, to tie ETs to "demons". You're essentially taking the unknown and using that to push your religious agenda. And again, Christianity is using fear, this time fear of demons and fallen angels, to try to increase its adherents. Sad.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join