It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Too Obvious

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Question still?

Why that scene?

I wish I could say more about it without messing up some of the better part of the film..

I was just cruising through IMDB reviews to see if anyone else was getting it, but most of them only saw the surface lessons, which are important lessons no doubt...

Still...

There are certain things that happen and a certain repeated quote that the main character says.. I cannot hint at this anymore. It's truly a perfect movie in so many ways. I wish to keep it that way..

I'll pm you if you wish haha

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

PM if you want

The point is?

It's right there? I'll make a post next.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Well, it's somewhat like the dollar bill. The pyramid in your pic has its capstone.

I'm guessing the Rand is Rand Corporation or their think tank. Big time government contracts and ties.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

That's as simple as I can get

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

here is ghostbusters.. Similar. I guess this is why I am not so surprised to see it. I have been looking into these things a long time.

there are many more:

edit on 10/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Ok thank you I guess? You proved my point?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

BTW it doesn't answer the question?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Ok thank you I guess? You proved my point?

That some group of people like to put that symbol into things?

I guess I have gotten bored with low level conspiracy. I think they would like for you to keep wondering about it. Keep thinking you have no power.

As tupac said about Killuminati:
"How did this guy in jail know about the illuminati? Who told him? The pope? If it's so secret than how did HE know? It's just another way to keep your self esteem low, it's just another way to keep you unconfident. that's why I put a K to it. I'm killing that shiz."

That is one view of the symbol. It's just there to make you wonder and fear a giant organized one world group. And heck they probably do exist. Id bet my life on it.. I have also shown you the other meaning..

How many meanings do you want.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

That eye and the pyramid and RAND right there?

Like Forrest Gump say...

Momma said...?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just strange... I posted a real conspiracy and I get 1 flag? I mean this is a real conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Just strange... I posted a real conspiracy and I get 1 flag? I mean this is a real conspiracy?

You're a little late to the game my friend. Do you think this is the ONLY topic about the ALL Seeing Eye.
The first to see pyramids?
You think you were the first to notice a completely blatant scene in a movie from 25 years ago?

I have explained as much as I need to here. Anymore and I will only be cluttering this topic even more than I already have.

Here is yet another meaning:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

And yet they don't do this topic?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Perhaps wrong forum?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I guess I'll do the same post in different forum?

I think this is important
edit on 10/18/2012 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I guess I'll do the same post in different forum?

I think this is important
edit on 10/18/2012 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

What are you trying to ask/say?

There isn't a single person on ATS who hasn't heard of the all seeing eye or Illuminati, so what's your point?

You're posting a pic from a movie and saying "but why"

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Maybe Op would enjoy some Jordan Maxwell?

But Why not?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think he is fishing. Trying to get people to do his homework.

Like when kids have that way too concerned mother, and they can con her into doing their work because it is too*****

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

No it's not.

Have you watched the movie, Being There? Did you get it?

This isn't a subliminal. There isn't a conspiracy. The movie clearly shows a shadow government discussing putting someone in the office of President. This isn't a nod & a wink, it's one of the points of the film... And I didn't want to spoil it earlier, but someone else brought up that Chance walks on water at the end. There's a double-whammy. On the one hand you've got The Powers That Be™ pondering putting a character we, up until now, have thought to be mentally retarded, in the office of President without them realizing how simple-minded he really is. On the other hand, we've got him walking on water. Is he Jesus? Or is he just a fool who doesn't know the laws of physics should apply to him? Or does it even further imply that Jesus might not have been a wise prophet, but a simple-minded fool who was taken for more than he was by those around him? It's the ending that makes you think.

It is blatantly pointing out the farce that is government and religion.
edit on 2012.10.18 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Ok.

They teach kids in school correct?

About money? Correct?

What's that in the back? That eye and the pyramid? Oh shush that's just a symbol?
Sorry for your lack of education. Yes, there was a whole sidebar about the great seal in one of my high school social studies or government classes. Sorry I can't give you a link, it was 25 years ago, but it was there.

You masons in general tend to get a differing education than us plebs, no?

I have heard it somewhere that this movie (and peter sellers character) represent
the post WW2 life of adolf hitler, although I haven't seen the movie.

Anyone?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
You masons in general tend to get a differing education than us plebs, no?

No.

Any man can become a Mason who asks to join, unless he's been convicted of a felony or is an atheist.

I went to public school just like everyone else and didn't even become a Mason until I was in my 30s.

I have heard it somewhere that this movie (and peter sellers character) represent
the post WW2 life of adolf hitler, although I haven't seen the movie.

Anyone?
Having seen this movie a dozen times (and owning a copy) I couldn't possibly see any connection between Sellers' character and HItler. That makes no sense at all.
edit on 2012.10.18 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join