It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Too Obvious

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Peter Sellers was a Freemason who had an avid interest in all manner of occult subjects. Like a lot of unusually talented people he also had a fairly well developed quirky side.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1
Peter Sellers was a Freemason who had an avid interest in all manner of occult subjects. Like a lot of unusually talented people he also had a fairly well developed quirky side.
Considering he only ever attended 3 Masonic meetings, the 3 where he got his degrees, I would say his interest in Freemasonry was pretty lackluster.

source

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
reply to post by Dustytoad

You haven't seen what I've seen. Don't be so quick to judge others.

There is truth to the hidden hand.

Actually I don't judge people. I have been nothing but patient with you.

If you go back to one of my posts you will notice that I actually said "there probably is a global power trying to control the world, Id bet my life on it."

You are too busy judging me that you can't tell when someone has a very complex opinion.

Do you think someone who was in the Army and who was merging with God and who has written down full physics equations to 9/11 on other forums hasn't come across the "hidden hand??"

It's just so cute that you call them that. their hand is all you ever see. It's not hidden. It even has to do with demonic things.

You do not know me it is obvious.

You guys confuse symbols though. I know what that symbol means. My soul has shown it to my mind on countless occasions. I was driven to draw it many times after meditation. The All Seeing Eye, is not just their symbol...

Jesus knows what I am talking about. least he understands.

You take my lack of fear to mean that I don't think there is power trying to destroy me. I just have no fear. I ran out of fear. My game is bigger than Life my friend. They won't get any Fear Energy out of me.

Just because unevolved men use a symbol, doesn't mean more evolved men don't use the same one.

Ask your Soul what it means.
edit on 10/19/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by hotel1
Considering he only ever attended 3 Masonic meetings, the 3 where he got his degrees, I would say his interest in Freemasonry was pretty lackluster.

source

I have heard the way you Masons talk.
And

No offense, but I have no interest in it either.

Id rather just go my own way. My soul and God have all the answers I need.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Ayn Rand was not related to "the same people behind the RAND corp."

Ayn Rand was a Russian Jewess who saw firsthand what happened to Russia when the Communists took over. It was her life's mission to warn people about Communism. Rand was not her birth name nor her husband's name.

RAND is an acronym taken from the words "Research ANd Development" -- it's a nonprofit think tank.
edit on 19-10-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

Cool. Thanks for the info.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The all seeing eye means that god loves to give children cancer.

Take a walk through a childrens terminal illness ward and youll see gods plan alot clearer. Without the innocent children that he makes suffer and die in their parents arms their faith would surely wither away and lead them to hell.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
The all seeing eye means that god loves to give children cancer.

Take a walk through a childrens terminal illness ward and youll see gods plan alot clearer. Without the innocent children that he makes suffer and die in their parents arms their faith would surely wither away and lead them to hell.

The God I am speaking of is no man and has no arms in which to impart action on kids...

Cancer sucks..

Christians and anti chrisitans alike don't understand what God is. God is NOT daddy.

Makes more sense to blame You for giving them cancer.. What did You do to save them?

It is up to us to make a better world. No one else.

But please do stay off topic. It's helpful to the thread.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Just strange... I posted a real conspiracy and I get 1 flag? I mean this is a real conspiracy?

This isn't a real conspiracy. The whole point of the movie was to show that those behind the scenes control things.

That is like saying you found secret messages in MIB hinting that Men in Black exist.

edit on 19-10-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I'm not stuck in God mode. I don't fear either side, but I do keep an eye on the dark. It is tempting to many.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

I'm not stuck in God mode. I don't fear either side, but I do keep an eye on the dark. It is tempting to many.

I never said anything to you about God mode.. Meanwhile everyone is in "god mode" to greater or lesser degrees.
I also know already how you feel about the dark. You've said that man times.

Everything is ok man. It really is. There are those of us making moves. There is no end to this.

The dark isn't tempting to that many who have felt the ALL that IS.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by UncleMikey
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Sometimes I think they believe it's their 'right' to do whatever they want to us because we (the general public) don't 'get it' like they do.

It's more because the "general public" don't give a rip about their real rights, responsibilities, and standing before the Creator. They are more interested in "benefits" based in a fictional system based in legal positivism which makes man a god to man. Most are unaware that this breaks rule One, but ignorance of the law is no excuse. They are handed over to their wardens through their own ignorance. Even, and especially, very religious people. Benefits from "god" (in the form of promises for a better afterlife delivered by a MAN) or benefits from the government (in the form of fiat currency; promises for a better life in the here and now, delivered by a MAN), all those people are cattle. Malala Yousufzai, now she's another story altogether. They (the religious-control side) haven't been allowed to kill her, even though she was shot at point-blank. The end of the Male-Dominator paradigm is upon us.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
[...]

Felt I had to add (not disagreeing at all)...

And neither is is a fearful thing. It is merely part of ALL that IS.

So much fear is so much energy wasted. What you fear, you give power over you.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by Dustytoad
[...]

Felt I had to add (not disagreeing at all)...

And neither is is a fearful thing. It is merely part of ALL that IS.

So much fear is so much energy wasted. What you fear, you give power over you.

Yes we are in agreement.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I want to thank you all for all your replies. To be honest I was a bit "on the sauce" that night.

A lot of your posts are really good.

For those who haven't seen that movie... I RECOMMEND it highly.

I've seen it a few times in the past. Then I got to watch it again and noticed that scene. Thought I just had to post it.

Thank you all.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Even tho your OP was a bit lacking in text for my taste. This is something completely new to me so no accusations
can be made against my moniker. But I enjoyed going over this and discovering something to myself. So SnF DA !

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
What i would like to know is why do so many musicians ect use Occult symbols for e.g the 666 or the all seeing eye in their songs? Is this to show some form of allegiance to their occult?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenMe1

I think it's just outlaw imagery used for effect. It looks cool to people who like it and disturbing to people who are scared of evil-looking images. Hells Angels are baddass right? They use the occult symbolism because it scares people and especially when they were genuine outlaw riders in the post-war years.

I guess some were actually into it all as more than a cool dress-code; guys like Jimmy Page for example.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well, thanks to this thread, I downloaded and watched this brilliant movie. All I can really contribute having watched it is, that is the coolest damn tomb I have ever seen in my life and if I had the money, I would want to be buried in that thing too!

Hahaha, sweet sweet tomb.

edit on 21-10-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: missing word

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

The gardener plays the whole movie as a slow minded man. What means at the end when the gardener walks over water and don’t sink ?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyWizard
The gardener plays the whole movie as a slow minded man. What means at the end when the gardener walks over water and don’t sink ?

It's open for interpretation. Just a few possibilities:
  1. Chance is the second coming of Christ (whether he knows it or not.)
  2. Chance, through his naiveté, is immune from the laws of physics.
  3. Jesus was a slow minded man as well, and the parabels he told were misinterpreted by his followers just as everyone around Chance thought he was being really profound.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join