This Is Too Obvious

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
reply to post by Dustytoad

I'm not afraid to die. I've faced down death four times.

I call evil evil for a reason. It has to have a name and it is a powerful presence in our world. Many are blind to it. When I first saw it I was determined never to lose sight of it because it almost had me. I'm never going there again. I see it now and I keep my eyes on it.

I protect, which is all I can do.

Good won't win. It's the balance thing, but bad is very dark.

That is not true. Absolute balance = Zero.. We came out of balance and into imbalance. I don't think going back to zero right away is the path I want to be on..

Like I said though, it depends what game you are playing. If you are trying to survive and have a better life, darkness will always be here.

Winning doesn't mean I destroy the evil people. That would be winning their game. I am playing my game, and winning that is more akin to obe wan kan obi than anything else.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I guess the point of my OP

Rarely do they make it so obvious

References to the Illuminati

References to the idiots

References to the rich people

(as some posters have said) References to the puppets... the real power is behind the scenes

I can name a few movies.

But seriously do you remember any teacher teaching you about those things?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You keep calling it a game. Only the dark side considers it a game.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That movie makes a good point...

Obama and Mitt might be smart....

But who are truly the power behind the scenes?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Sissel

Ayn Rand May be related to the same people behind RAND corp.

She was the one who made the Atlas Shrugged books. Have you read them? Full of hidden philosophies. Seems to predict the coming darkness.

Yes, I have read all those books. A long time ago while I was in my teens. I don't know however if she is related to the RAND corp.

To me the symbolism is all about her, and her name being on the pyramid, along with her philosophies and her suicide. At least that is the take I have on the symbolism in the OP. That is not to say, that I do know anything, because as I said before, I am here to learn! I am enjoying this thread.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Ok.

They teach kids in school correct?

About money? Correct?

What's that in the back? That eye and the pyramid? Oh shush that's just a symbol?
Sorry for your lack of education. Yes, there was a whole sidebar about the great seal in one of my high school social studies or government classes. Sorry I can't give you a link, it was 25 years ago, but it was there.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

No. I have never had a teacher teach me these things. I always just knew deep down in my soul. When I was 4 I talked a lot about being in a giant experiment, and that everything was controlled. IT had to be an experiment that everyone else was in on, because why would they all just go along with being controlled? Later I found out they were mostly brainwashed or never cared in the first place

Still this causes me no anguish. I have accepted and forgiven all who have opposed me. I am not going to fight against them within their framework. It's what they would want me to do.

Mother Terresa said something like this:

"I will never march in an anti war rally. Find me a peace rally and I will march there every time."

Whatever you fight you become. Luke skywalker cuts off darth vaders metal hand with the black glove on it, and then looks down at his own metal hand with a black glove on it. He looks sad, and then refuses to fight anymore. He refused to become dark by fighting the dark...

This is what I mean by playing my own game.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I agree with this post. Now I understand what you are saying.

Edit-Except for this being a game. It isn't for me.
edit on 10/18/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Ok where? For certain we weren't taught this.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
That movie makes a good point...

Obama and Mitt might be smart....

But who are truly the power behind the scenes?

In the first clip I watched he was being interviewed as a genius of sorts, referring to gardening. The brainiacs listening to him being so simple, don't get how simple he is, but take what he says and run with it.

I am going to rent this movie for this weekend.....

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

So they basically taught you about that eye and the pyramid on the back of a dollar bill?

They explained everything to you?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

You keep calling it a game. Only the dark side considers it a game.

I have a different meaning for that word than you do. I already explained myself.
In the same place you would use the word Life, or maybe purpose...
Words are very obtuse when you get into realms of thought involving life after death, and multidimensional reality.

When I say game, I don't mean "fun, unreal" I mean "rules, goals."

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

You're getting it? I think?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

It's a great film. You won't be disappointed. Peter Sellers was wonderful. He wanted to be taken seriously as an actor. With this film he was.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I just don't like the word. I was in a line of work where many games were played and my job consisted of determining who was playing them.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

In the first clip I watched he was being interviewed as a genius of sorts, referring to gardening. The brainiacs listening to him being so simple, don't get how simple he is, but take what he says and run with it.

Yes, but when you watch this watch out for another level of meaning that is one step beyond that one. The most ingenious truths are the most simple to say, and hardest to understand. It's just something you have to see, because I don't want to put too many spoilers here..

Another meaning is that the world is being run by stupid people..
Another meaning is about innocence.

Amazing movie however you look at it.

John lennon quote..

"there's messages in all music in all things and whatever level you get it on.. It's all there. Like a flower, if you stare at it long enough all answers are in it."

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Peter Sellers worked hard on this film....

He want to be taken seriously.

What is the significance of that still in my OP?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Question still?

Why that scene?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

I'm on a smartphone. I can't see the details of the pic. Sorry.

I have heard the following though-"The dead rule the living."

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

I'm on a smartphone. I can't see the details of the pic. Sorry. I have heard the following though-"The dead rule the living."

LOL ok.

In my OP it's the same thing as in the back of the dollar bill.

If you watch that movie and watch the end, you'll see it. It's too obvious.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join