It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama might just lose this race

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I never wouldve believed it myself.
Personally im not a fan of either candidate but hell, Romney cant do any worse I guess

Gallup

As of today, its R 51% O 45%
And according to the graph, its been steadily widening since Oct 12th.
Does anyone know what, if anything, happened on Oct 12th that couldve started this?
Poll changes that significant dont just happen for no reason.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I think Ohio is a must win for either Party to sit a POTUS.

With 75% of Early Voters going to Obama, Its a forgone Conclusion.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The undecideds are starting to make up their minds...in favor of Romney...apparently....

Des

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Does anyone know what, if anything, happened on Oct 12th that couldve started this?

One word...

PRAYER.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Yea, Ohio and probably Florida as well. You know those two states are being FLOODED with campaign ads.
Its funny, live in Tx and I rarely saw a Dem Presidential Candidate ad until this year. The only reason hes doing it is for the large Hispanic population here but he still has no chance of winning Tx

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I am predicting a Romney win just based upon the flow of money into his campaign from the big dogs pulling our puppets strings!

I think Obama has done made a few of the big elitests very angry..............

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Nevermind who is the winner, the loser will be

America.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I get the feeling there aren't that many undecideds. The ones who are, are undecided about whether or not they'll vote, not who they'll vote for if they do.

If the Democrats can get their people to vote, they'll win. If they don't, they won't. And it'll be a bigger task this year than it was four years ago, IMO. I think it's way too close to tell one way or the other. Heavy turnout will favor the Democrats, as it always does. Republicans are praying for rain on election day.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by madjetxe

Judging by your almost incoherent and broken speech I will guess that either english is not your native language, or you may be insulting your own kind by denouncing "ignorant inbred" types.

Which one is it? time will tell.

ETA- I dont think Obama will win OP, but i dont wanna see Romney win either.
edit on 17-10-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I just wish somebody would hurry up and lose so we don't have to listen to their meaningless diatribe, and can get back to our shame and regret for letting it all get this far. There is no difference.

Now, I should add that the title on the Vid was just the one on YouTube. Ron was a much more believable candidate than the two suits that are currently lying to all y'all. And this clip is from "Moon Over Parador".
edit on 17/10/2012 by CrikeyMagnet because: Disclaimer on video

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

The undecideds are starting to make up their minds...in favor of Romney...apparently....

Des

I think you hit the nail on the head

The undecideds and possibly the Independents are starting to get off the fence, on Romneys side.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
He was a one termer we let the black guy have his run and now it's over. Old white guys seem to have it a bit more together.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

If the Democrats can get their people to vote, they'll win. If they don't, they won't.

I am wondering how many democrats are just not going to vote because they lost faith in the President. I didn't vote last time due to this same reason.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
Romulan has promised the zionists the world he will back all the NAZI crap going on.
Obama has not been backing ISRAEL or there ZIONIST keepers .
Ya go vote ROMULAN and you are going right to war vote OBAMA maybe he will
continue dissing the ZIONIST dogs.
Romney right to war OBAMA maybe not ,Obama IS muslim
This may be your only way to rid usa of the NAZI ZIONISTS.
Vote romney right to war ,dont you listen to that imbred idiot.

Lol when I read this I had a image of some guy in the Middle East reading this to the masses over there...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
DP
edit on 17-10-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Nevermind who is the winner, the loser will be

America.

Well that depends on what segment of America you are talking about.

Ronald Reagan was among the best Presidents this party thinks it had.

Reagonomics helped the rich and killed the middle class.

For 70% of America, Reagonomics was a disaster and yet it is heralded as a great economic success.

When you say America, if you mean Walmart, Exon, and Monsanto...yes, that "America" will take the backburner and be a secondary interest over THE PEOPLE of America in this Presidency. You want the reverse? Corporations with personhood? Industry concerns OVER the people? That would be the Republicans.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Right you are. I meant the People

I couldn't possibly care less about America Co. I care about the people.
edit on 17-10-2012 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I am wondering how many democrats are just not going to vote because they lost faith in the President.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

We won't know until election day, but my guess is, a lot. The novelty and newness has worn off and there were a lot of participants the last time around who voted for that reason, alone. Will they turn out this time? It would surprise me.

I don't think Romney inspires a lot of folks, either but like most elections, we end up voting against the other guy and not necessarily for our preferred candidate. Gore and Bush? How do you make a positive selection in favor of one of those quarter wits?

More hope for change, or "Hey, at least I'm not him"? Bleh. Gary Johnson, here I come.

On a slightly related note, if Larry King lives until October 23, he's scheduled to moderate a debate between the third party candidates. It's scheduled to be broadcast by some network I've never heard of, so that ought to be interesting.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 10/17/2012 by yeahright because: Typo

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

No 3 words " Hope for Change"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join