It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harper "Furious" Over Aboriginals Visit to Iran: Terry Nelson

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Yes, for real. Human rights issue.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I despise Harper and have spoken against him for years now. It annoys me when people refer to his crowd as Tories. They are NOT. His group are the Far Right Reformists, who took over and now run the party. Harper controls the party like nothing short than a dictator (like how he runs the country (only perhaps without the gentle BS front that he presents to the public.)

He is a Corporatist. Only the interests of corporations matter and to HELL with literally everything else (human rights and freedoms, natural resources, our future, honesty, honor or common sense.) If scientists are upsetting him by talking about 'global warming' he calls them 'radicals' (and silences them when possible.) If an information services show facts that reflect poorly upon how he is running our economy, etc., he cuts them back or removes them all together. When the CBC reports on things he doesn't want reported (such as the North American Perimeter (which required our reporters to reach American sources to even report on it at all), or asks him hard questions, he cuts back on the CBC by about 200 million dollars. He’s tried to control the media from the start and he is slowly succeeding at this.

He diminishes Democracy and perverts Capitalism into Corporate Communism. Suffer the poor, lower the middle-class, rise the wealthy.

Note: Lawrence Martin's "Harperland" (a book explaining how one man took control over a nation) was published while he still had a minority government.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I usually don't talk about people's appearances because beauty comes in all forms but that guy totally gives me the creeps. he should be in a horror film, that guy is some scary #.

How do people start looking like that... like pure unfiltered evil. His hair even looks like it is being controlled by some unseen malevolent force.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
From one who has totally given up on this country, and merely awaits the comming revolution with anticipation......
its a chuckle to see Harper get by passed by the Native population.....perhaps they have better sight than most other Canadians, and can see the false look behind his empty eyes.......
Theres a real psycho living inside......

Agree but..... puppets usually have vacant eyes, I've never seen a puppet with a brain.

Harper's more than a psycho and he should call his cabinet Harper's Bizarre. Not only because it's strange and seriously ef'd up, but because he's selling out the country (bazaar), have you seen the adds? All we have is natural resources apparently, no brain trust here according to Harper and his cronies. Harper's government is going to invest in this and that technology and then they pull the plug and send jobs overseas, so that the kids who locked into student loans are screwed. What an ef'ing joke of a government.

Everything is planned until it can't be covered up with these people. Russell Williams was Harper's pilot and then he was made CO of Trenton AFB, largest AFB in Canada, why is that since he was a serial rapist/killer? But Williams got found out and his good 'ole government buddies cut him lose. The "old boys club" runs deep in Ottawa just like the US and probably every other corporate controlled "state" in the world. I have to wonder how CSIS managed to not know about Williams in their own backyard when they knew about my military work for another country 12,000 miles away? Negligence? Dereliction of duty? Deliberate criminal obfuscation? Just plain old fashioned stupidity? Maybe they are all in the same "club?"

Whichever way you cut, Harper and his government are just a ef'd up or even more so than any of the previous governments, even Trudeau's and he was a Jesuit priest groomed and brought in by the monarchy to screw up Canada. I think we're going to see corruption come out on Harper and his pals, the likes of which we have never seen before that will be orders of magnitude worse than any past government.

And if you go into the past about all the non-redressed crimes and the Indians, Harper should keep his pie hole shut on the Congo and everything else. Has the government done anything about the United Church crimes? No. Have any of our past governments? No. Did anything really come out of the HRSDC scandal where over a billion went missing through crony capitalism while the government ministers laughed and joked about those missing taxpayer funds? No. Are government ministers and universities still protected against the 1990's 150 million dollar education and research scandal? Yep. Will your Canadian ambassador hand you over to enemy forces if they feel it's in their best interests? Yep, I can attest to that. We're pooched, Harper has us in the fast lane to Hell.

It doesn't matter if the Indians are doing this as a PR stunt or they are trying to make money, they have every right to do what they want. Unfortunately for Harper, he is second in command of this Canadian colony at a time when it looks like S**t is really going to HTF, everywhere.

So, let's get a divorce from the queen and then hand these @ssclown politicians, bankers and multinational ceo's over to trial for treason, it would be about bloody time ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
well other then the benefits of such trades for the natives.

its also a great way to express one's sovereignty.
are tribes in canada and the US even held to the agreements regarding world sanctions?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Yes, for real. Human rights issue.

Considering the other human rights issues in the world, Canada is the least of our concerns.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Great!
I hope they succeed.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I think the OP is correct in sounding a note of apprehension with regard to aboriginal leaders contacting and dealing with Iranian officials. Our country could well be on the verge of military engagement with Iran. If a hot war were to break out between NATO and Iran, any dealings with Iran could be regarded by Canadian authorities as actionable under the law.

I have no doubt that I am "known" to the RCMP, personally, because of my many comments on political matters. It does give me pause when I post, but although I will not stop speaking freely, I would never enter into direct contact with officials of a country that our elected government has labeled a threat, as it has in the case of Iran.

My two cents worth.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I think the OP is correct in sounding a note of apprehension with regard to aboriginal leaders contacting and dealing with Iranian officials. Our country could well be on the verge of military engagement with Iran. If a hot war were to break out between NATO and Iran, any dealings with Iran could be regarded by Canadian authorities as actionable under the law.

I have no doubt that I am "known" to the RCMP, personally, because of my many comments on political matters. It does give me pause when I post, but although I will not stop speaking freely, I would never enter into direct contact with officials of a country that our elected government has labeled a threat, as it has in the case of Iran.

My two cents worth.

which is why this is exactly what anyone should do to show they want no part of this upcoming crap.

They are making people do without based on intel they said they didn't have. Concerning that intel, what the hell does a completely unstable constructed result of a post war agreement breaking ground stealing nation like Israel think it's doing telling other people not to have nukes? As many nukes as Israel has, if little ol Israel needs that many nukes to be where it's at then it doesn't need to be there cause that might just be a global threat. Oh wait, that is exactly what it is. Now everybody can think about Israel and their problems and when they are going to roll out Armageddon every freaking single day of their lives. Thank You shameful hypocrite little dog that barks way too loud of a nation.

And our answer? Oh yeah, it might be good for multiple purposes like sending a message to China and Russia and establishing our presence there.

The idiot morons who are backing this up are pond scum and don't even know why they're backing it up except that "Jews came from Israel" and "those people look white like us"

There was a time I knew nothing about this, can't stand myself because of it and in light of it will still not stop stressing the fact that if you haven't figured out the series of ongoing wars and war crimes by zionist elite, you should be ashamed for taking a stance prior to looking into it. .

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

One other thing - perhaps Canada should make a new program, called the don't like it, get out program. Free airfare to whatever country of your choice (hey, some of you love Iran so much, be my guest and move there)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by brice
What is really ironic was The honourable Stephen Harper was in Africa, The Democratic Republic of Congo where he condemed them on human rights issues.......blind leading the blind?

Love the new attack ads against The Harper Goverment...Lying, liars.
brice

Thank you for bringing this up

I remember thinking how much of a hypocrite Harper was when he was criticizing another country over human rights issues when we were practicing genocide not too long ago. I guess he thinks a public apology was good enough and erases the past, but it doesn't.

Sure we are not as bad as the Congo but people should choose their words wisely before they criticize other nations.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well, the Natives are in a sense an independent nation. And our government has given our natives the short end of the stick time and again. I don't blame them one bit, Canada is their land after all. If they can find a way to prosper, with out infringing on other people's rights and putting anybody in danger of course, all the power to them.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Bravo Mr. Nelson. I would love it if he ran for PM of Canada.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

The comment comes as Nelson is currently in Tehran to seek help in exposing Ottawa's exploitation and abuse of aboriginal communities.

I call BS on this one. There is no proof that is happening. In fact, the federal government has given everything to the first nations what they demanded. However, the aboriginals still refuse to accept equality amongst Canadians while living on Canadian soil.

The top Canadian chief went on to say that indigenous people in Canada need to go outside the country to open up human rights issues, the same thing that Native Americans have done over the years.

This Nelson guy is on a power trip fueled by the money injected into his pocket by the government. It sounds to me that GREED is being played on while human rights act is being used as a target. This guy seems to me he is a big time slimeball.

Canada is a bigger terrorist than Iran as we have invaded various countries over the years. They said Somalia was a peace keeping mission but it did not turn out that way, they said Afghanistan was a peace keeping mission but ended up becoming a combat mission, and Libya was a complete massacre that we participated in.

You are a douche bag for saying something like Canada being a bigger "terrorist" than Iran. Sure Canada goes on military operations for peace keeping which sometimes turns into a dog fight with foreign nations BECAUSE the US allies go on bombing strikes which pisses those locals off. Moreover, most terrorists that I have heard of come from the middle east. So you are way off on this topic here.

I think that Harper is a puppet and an idiot. He is like a dictator to all Canadians and not a true democrat. I wish he would be removed from his seat all together. We need to reform our government. Period.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RedShirt73

He would get my vote before any of the other clowns we have to choose from

It's pretty sad that we never have anyone worth while to vote for.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

The comment comes as Nelson is currently in Tehran to seek help in exposing Ottawa's exploitation and abuse of aboriginal communities.

I call BS on this one. There is no proof that is happening. In fact, the federal government has given everything to the first nations what they demanded. However, the aboriginals still refuse to accept equality amongst Canadians while living on Canadian soil.

The top Canadian chief went on to say that indigenous people in Canada need to go outside the country to open up human rights issues, the same thing that Native Americans have done over the years.

This Nelson guy is on a power trip fueled by the money injected into his pocket by the government. It sounds to me that GREED is being played on while human rights act is being used as a target. This guy seems to me he is a big time slimeball.

Canada is a bigger terrorist than Iran as we have invaded various countries over the years. They said Somalia was a peace keeping mission but it did not turn out that way, they said Afghanistan was a peace keeping mission but ended up becoming a combat mission, and Libya was a complete massacre that we participated in.

You are a douche bag for saying something like Canada being a bigger "terrorist" than Iran. Sure Canada goes on military operations for peace keeping which sometimes turns into a dog fight with foreign nations BECAUSE the US allies go on bombing strikes which pisses those locals off. Moreover, most terrorists that I have heard of come from the middle east. So you are way off on this topic here.

I think that Harper is a puppet and an idiot. He is like a dictator to all Canadians and not a true democrat. I wish he would be removed from his seat all together. We need to reform our government. Period.

You can call BS all you want, your opinion does not change fact. We HAVE NOT given them everything they have asked for and it is foolish for you to say so.

Once again your opinion has not much impact on the discussion, you can think he is on a power trip all you want but he is no where near as bad as our current elected leaders. I find it hilarious that you call Nelson a slimeball considering the scenario. You truly seem to be confused...

The fact of the matter is that Canada is a bigger terrorist that Iran and you calling me a "douche bag" will not change this fact that you refuse to accept. Once again you seem very confused...do you not remember the Airborne fiasco in Somalia? Do you not recall our reign of terror in Afghanistan? Do you not remember the bombs we dropped on Libya? Do a little bit of research and refresh your selective memory and you might actually learn something

You claim that most of the terrorists you have heard of come from the ME, that is probably because you are constantly glued to CNN, FOX, NBC, CBC, CTV...while you have failed to do your own independent research so you continue to eat up the BS you are spoon fed by the MSM.

The biggest terrorist on earth is the Western based war machine with a few of their allies such as Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Prove me wrong...the numbers do not lie.

You sound like a supporter of the Crusades, but that is just my opinion

At least I didn't call you a douche bag

ETA: I responded to your post while under the impression you are Canadian but now that I have seen your avatar I am guessing that you may be American. If you are American, please at least make sure what you are talking about before you comment on an issue that you have absolutely no knowledge on.

Regardless of your location you are still misninformed.
edit on 16-10-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

reply to post by RedShirt73

He would get my vote before any of the other clowns we have to choose from

It's pretty sad that we never have anyone worth while to vote for.

I agree 100%. Lets see who we have to vote from nationally. Mulcair, Harper or possibly Trudeau. Not much to choose from if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You claim that most of the terrorists you have heard of come from the ME, that is probably because you are constantly glued to CNN, FOX, NBC, CBC, CTV...while you have failed to do your own independent research so you continue to eat up the BS you are spoon fed by the MSM.

Why does anyone even watch these yahoos anymore is beyond me. I guess some people prefer fiction to reality.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It's nice to see the aboriginal community not falling for propaganda and BS anymore!
Nice to see people awake.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join