It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rambo Survival Guide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
reply to post by Superhans

I don't think Superman was threatening you. He was just pointing out the good possibility of you being gored to death by a deer when you try and jump on it from a tree, or worse sneaking into a "bandit" camp with ill intent and becoming their camp beotch.

I think he was threatening me

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Thank you. Talk of cluster bombs and troops turning on citizens is crazier than Rambo's "The One" philosophy of survival. I read today that there are 600,000 registered hunters in Wisconsin alone. That's an awful lot of Cluster Bombs and nerve agents. In that situation, how deep can you dig a hole under your house is your best defense.

I have been reading people posting about the U.S. Military as well as FEMA placing U.S. Citizens in camps and all this other Bull for some time. As a person who is classified as a "CIVILIAN" and works with the Best of our Military Personal on occasion...I can tell you that these stories are RIDICULOUS!

Generally they are posted by people who are followers of the APOCALYPSE and have this concept that the Number or mark of the Beast will be placed on the Hands of People and do not realize that this whole concept of the the end of the world and the Rapture was written by a Monk and then duplicated by a German Based Self Proclaimed Prophet and there is also three other stated origins of the Rapture as well as a Group of Religious People who no longer come to my door...Jehovah Witnesses...as they believe that during the RAPTURE that 144,000 people...and this number was originally only 44,000 people as it was changed...as playing in a Band has me always on Band time so when Two or Three well dressed people come ringing your door bell at 9 am to tell me that very soon the World will end and that if I would like to be one of the 144,000 people that will be selected to go to Heaven that I must read some books that they just happen to have with them and become a Jehovah Witness. I reply with a question which is...Are there not over 6 Million Jehovah Witnesses now? They answer proudly....YES! We are getting the word spread! I respond...Well then I guess you folks will have to DRAW STRAWS to decide who is going to HEAVEN since only 144,000 can go...RIGHT? LOL!
Point is...every Religious Group LOVES to SCARE PEOPLE into believing! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
And im not the only one with the one True Correct Survivalist mindset, just revently another thread was written that even taught me something I did not know. Apparently those solar powered garden lights are not only great battery free lights. But they can also be used to club/stab bandits to the point where you no longer have to defend your self
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I take my BS call back.

I see know that with this new knowledge you are indeed a RAMBO survivalist. Light and hate. That will show the light and love bunch that they were wrong form the get go.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

I take my BS call back.

I see know that with this new knowledge you are indeed a RAMBO survivalist. Light and hate. That will show the light and love bunch that they were wrong form the get go.

Thanks bro? But what is this "lite" that sounds like diet to me. Me, I am a FULL FLAVOR EXTRA STOUT SELF DEFENSE survivalist. I don't like hate but I can self defend a man to death in over 100 ways with my bare hands

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
Thanks bro? But what is this "lite" that sounds like diet to me. Me, I am a FULL FLAVOR EXTRA STOUT SELF DEFENSE survivalist. I don't like hate but I can self defend a man to death in over 100 ways with my bare hands

Now I know your a true RAMBO survivalist. Whatever you do don't go into the lite. They will starve you there.

True survival is in your hands but you already know this, just like Van Damme.

ETA: It's in your feet too, if you know how to use them.
edit on 14-10-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
You mean like this???? Yes you got it exactly right!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I really don't appreciate the mockery bro. No survivalist would have
1. Been seen by a communist
2. Has to get that close to fire and exploding arrow
edit on 14-10-2012 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Need and experts opinion. Should I pack a tactical paracord thong?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

thong? I think you are thinking of a broke back mountain survivalist. Wrong thread bro

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join