It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Rambo Survival Guide

page: 1
4
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The following is a short guide on how to survive like a real survivalist.

To start off you are going to need a bug out bag, no matter how much useful stuff you have in your house you are going to need to reduce it to one bag so you can start running around wild once SHTF, its a fact. In your bug out bag there should be food/water and survival tools. There should be nothing in there that does not double as a weapon.
You are going to need to learn hand to hand combat, for this I recommend watching the real pros. Watch some old jean claude van damme movies, or take a few classes in MMA- those are on nearly every corner now. After the movies and a few weekend classes you should be able to take out a large group of people in a minute because you are Rambo and a survivalist.
As a real survivalist you know there are no such thing as other survivors, there are you and bandits. And lets face it nobody knows as much about surviving that you. You know how to self defend a group of sleeping bandits to death. And you know that everyone in the woods with you running around for no apparent reason is secretly trying to kill you- even if they are screaming help.
Shelter, as a real survivalist you should be able to construct houses out of wood from trees that you chopped down with your hands.
Food, you should be able to hunt deer and bears with your Van Damme and or MMA training. There should be no shortage of these animals either because nobody else in the woods are hunting. If they are in the woods they are just there to kill you and steal your bug out bag.
Psyops training, you should watch all 5 seasons of the mentalist so you know when you come face to face with a bandit you can use this 5 years of training to determine if he is going to try and kill you right now or if he is going to pretend to be friendly before he tries to kill you. As a real survivalist you are also an expert on body language, you know that nobody ever looks to the left or scratches their nose for any reason other than they are lying to you and secretly plotting to kill you. You superb skill in ocular pat downs are unmatched by any man or machine.
As a Rambo survivalist you know that there can be only one and that is you. You know that when you reach the end of the hills or forest and you see a city, you know that you have to turn around and go right back the other way. Because the city is filled with bandits and looters that want to kill you and the forest and hills is the only true place for a real survivalist.




posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans
 


Hans you been drinking again ?
Sorry just joking.
What's the beef with the survivalist crowd?



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ga-`tv-gi
reply to post by Superhans
 


Hans you been drinking again ?
Sorry just joking.
What's the beef with the survivalist crowd?


I have no beef with the survivalists crowd, there are survivalists and RAMBO survivalists. This is meant to help out the Rambo survivalists. BTW, what is in your bug out bag?

ps
Does it sound like I have been drinking? Am I all kind of all over the place like a college professor in the body of Ron Jeremy?



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Originally posted by ga-`tv-gi
reply to post by Superhans
 


Hans you been drinking again ?
Sorry just joking.
What's the beef with the survivalist crowd?


I have no beef with the survivalists crowd, there are survivalists and RAMBO survivalists. This is meant to help out the Rambo survivalists. BTW, what is in your bug out bag?

ps
Does it sound like I have been drinking? Am I all kind of all over the place like a college professor in the body of Ron Jeremy?



I get it now
As for my BOB enough for a few days but I pack light. More room now means less weight. Ron Jeremy
Your good to go

edit on 12-10-2012 by ga-`tv-gi because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ga-`tv-gi
 


Sorry bro your post is just a quote, I can't see what you were trying to say



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You left out actually watching the Rambo movies.

How else will we know how to acquire and use heavy weaponry and resist tortue upon capture?



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
You left out actually watching the Rambo movies.

How else will we know how to acquire and use heavy weaponry and resist tortue upon capture?


The road warrior movies actually illustrate what it will be like when SHTF more accurately. Except in real life all those "good guys" will also be trying to kill you. But everyone will probably be running around in leather and old sports equipment. What is in your bug out bag? I will tell you what is wrong with it.



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

The road warrior movies actually illustrate what it will be like when SHTF more accurately. Except in real life all those "good guys" will also be trying to kill you. But everyone will probably be running around in leather and old sports equipment. What is in your bug out bag? I will tell you what is wrong with it.


Old phonebooks, some twine, and a family of mice.



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor


Old phonebooks, some twine, and a family of mice.


WRONG.
The phone books are okay because you can use them to self defend someone in the head or you could tear them apart with your hands to scare off bandits.
The twine you could use as a tourniquet incase you have to cut your leg off to escape a trap or a rock.
But the mice are useless without gasoline, you soak them in gasoline and send them running into an enemy camp while they are on fire. But your bug out bag does not have any food, any way to start a fire, a gallon of gasoline, 5 gallons of water, a rifle, a machete, a 1972 t-bird or any Pepto-Bismol.
There are a lot of things you are going to need it SHTF



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans
 

LOL! YOU ATE TOO FUNNY! LOL! Good One! LOL!
Split Infinity p.s....Simple and easy survival tool....SWISS ARMY KNIFE as well as a Large Belt Attached Survival Knife with a Hollow Handle that includes fishing line and hooks as well as several lures and the top of the Knifes handle screw on is a COMPASS. Also inside are waterproof matches as well as a piece of flint.

These two knifes can keep you alive! As far as food...buy an ARMY FIELD GUIDE SURVIVAL BOOK at an ARMY/NAVY SURPLUS STORE. Always have a RAINPROOF PONCHO IN YOUR VEHICLE as well as a Flashlight that works by movement instead of batteries and several road flares for signaling for rescue.

It is easy to set up snares if you have some heavy gauge wire on a spool as you can snare deer, squirrel, opossum, rabbit and many other animals. So I would suggest to ALWAYS have a spool of heavy duty steel wire.
Split Infinity



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans
 


If you are close enough to use your fists you are too close....



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
The following is a short guide on how to survive like a real survivalist.

To start off you are going to need a bug out bag, no matter how much useful stuff you have in your house you are going to need to reduce it to one bag so you can start running around wild once SHTF, its a fact. In your bug out bag there should be food/water and survival tools. There should be nothing in there that does not double as a weapon.
You are going to need to learn hand to hand combat, for this I recommend watching the real pros. Watch some old jean claude van damme movies, or take a few classes in MMA- those are on nearly every corner now. After the movies and a few weekend classes you should be able to take out a large group of people in a minute because you are Rambo and a survivalist.
As a real survivalist you know there are no such thing as other survivors, there are you and bandits. And lets face it nobody knows as much about surviving that you. You know how to self defend a group of sleeping bandits to death. And you know that everyone in the woods with you running around for no apparent reason is secretly trying to kill you- even if they are screaming help.
Shelter, as a real survivalist you should be able to construct houses out of wood from trees that you chopped down with your hands.
Food, you should be able to hunt deer and bears with your Van Damme and or MMA training. There should be no shortage of these animals either because nobody else in the woods are hunting. If they are in the woods they are just there to kill you and steal your bug out bag.
Psyops training, you should watch all 5 seasons of the mentalist so you know when you come face to face with a bandit you can use this 5 years of training to determine if he is going to try and kill you right now or if he is going to pretend to be friendly before he tries to kill you. As a real survivalist you are also an expert on body language, you know that nobody ever looks to the left or scratches their nose for any reason other than they are lying to you and secretly plotting to kill you. You superb skill in ocular pat downs are unmatched by any man or machine.
As a Rambo survivalist you know that there can be only one and that is you. You know that when you reach the end of the hills or forest and you see a city, you know that you have to turn around and go right back the other way. Because the city is filled with bandits and looters that want to kill you and the forest and hills is the only true place for a real survivalist.



Crack kills.....



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans
 


I've seen all the Rambo films and i survived (but have lost some of my life, never to be regained).

Can't see why you'd need a guide for it, though.





posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Who's to say whats necessary for someone elses survival?



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans
 


That's funny as hell.
Sadly too many people fall into that description though.

Actually I feel fairly well equipped with a blastmatch, a good knife and my gerber axe.

Anything else I can have along makes life easier.

I am kinda partial to my Ruger Blackhawk .357 in a western gunbelt. With those 4 things I can get along just fine for quite a while.



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rastus3663
reply to post by Superhans
 


If you are close enough to use your fists you are too close....


Unless you are Rambo than no matter how far you are you are not safe from the fists



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Who's to say whats necessary for someone elses survival?


Me, I am to say what is necessary for someone elses survival.



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This guy should be an inspiration to us all.



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
reply to post by Superhans
 


That's funny as hell.
Sadly too many people fall into that description though.

Actually I feel fairly well equipped with a blastmatch, a good knife and my gerber axe.

Now you are talking, but what is a gerber axe? Is it an axe made from the bones of the gerber baby or did that baby grow up and make axes? Are they any good?



I am kinda partial to my Ruger Blackhawk .357 in a western gunbelt. With those 4 things I can get along just fine for quite a while.

I like what you are thinking but this is not the wild west and not some movie, you will probably want a black ops holster because of all the sneaking around you will be doing as a survivalist trying to evade and get the drop on bandits. Now your weapon of choice is another matter, it is okay. I mean if you plan one getting shot killed and hanged its great, but if you are planning to survive it is really not the best option. You are going to want a laser sight, scope, bayonet and a silencer on it then you would be better equipped for some self defense.



posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
This guy should be an inspiration to us all.


oh please, that guy did not even have a bug out bag nor did he have to deal with bandits. That is like going to Disney land and saying you have seen combat because the security guard kicked you out for throwing a beer at mickey mouse.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join