It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rambo Survival Guide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
This thread is hilarious, Rambo and bandits, hunting bears with your bare hands, I mean really....what a joke.

You think this is a joke? That is fine, while I am surviving you will probably die laughing.

If you want to survive, you stock up on food, shelter, water and more water. Black out your windows and protect those with you by any means necessary.

lol you don't even have a bug out bag, how you going to stock up on shelter? And why would I have people with me? When SHTF its every man for himself and everyone will be trying to kill you.

Let the riff raff run around depopulate themselves stealing tv's, breaking windows and running around in the woods. Survival is just that. Staying invisible, uninjured and alive.

Where do you live buddy? Is there a lot of TVs in the woods? Bandits just want to kill they are not going to be stealing TVs and im sure YOU won't have to wory about your windows being broken because yours are "blacked out", nice try buddy.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If you must know, I live on an island in the Pacific. I have another house on an island in the pacific 2700 miles away. I'm already bugged out seasonally.
You can't make it alone brah, people have tried, Ask "Alexander Supertramp" aka Christopher McCandless. (sp) One mistake while you're alone and it's game over. Chances are, you have a family and if your heartless enough to take off on you bicycle without them then that's your problem. If you live in an Urban area, then a bug out bag is a must. If you live in a rural area then it's best just to hunker down. It all boils down to location and what type of "S" is hitting the Fan. If your next to a coastline, commadere a sailboat and as much fuel as you can grab and set sail, hopefully with your BOB in tow. You will not be killing bears with a pocket knife or your kung fu grip I gurantee you that. I would suggest that you quit playing video games and watching movies and instead buy a boyscout manual, a tent, and try camping for the weekend.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

You can't make it alone brah, people have tried, Ask "Alexander Supertramp" aka Christopher McCandless. (sp) One mistake while you're alone and it's game over.

A Rambo survivalist can make it alone, all this "you can't make it alone" stuff sounds like bandit talk, are you trying to kill me?

Chances are, you have a family and if your heartless enough to take off on you bicycle without them then that's your problem.

I told my wife that when she married me there would be risks, it was a choice she made. Im not "heartless" I just have what it takes to survive.

If you live in an Urban area, then a bug out bag is a must.

I know because everyone will turn into bandits and they will try to kill you, that I what I have been trying to illustrate. people=bandits so in an urban area there would be more people and thus more bandits. When SHTF EVERYONE will be trying to kill you, as a Rambo survivalist this is rule number one.

If your next to a coastline, commadere a sailboat and as much fuel as you can grab and set sail, hopefully with your BOB in tow.

Not for me, on the sea everyone is a pirate, those are just aquatic bandits.

You will not be killing bears with a pocket knife or your kung fu grip I gurantee you that.

And while guys like you starve to death im gonna be near throwing up because I will be so stuffed with bear meat.

I would suggest that you quit playing video games and watching movies and instead buy a boyscout manual, a tent, and try camping for the weekend.

Boyscouts? Please, like I would listen to anything those homophobic bandits have to say.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Enjoy your Trichinosis filled bear meat. Have you ever seen a bear in the woods or been stalked by one as your deer hunting? They are formidable power houses that move like a dog runs in the woods. Good luck with that one brah, you have no idea what your dealing with when it comes to surviving an encounter like that. Do you know why they tell people to file down the sights on your .44 in bear country? It's so it doesn't hurt so much when the bear shoves it up your arse.

Look dude, read a book or two on real survival situations or better yet try it yourself. Take off on a cold rainy night with nothing but you BOB and run for five miles and then set up camp in the woods. Let me know how that turns out for ya.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
As far as your theory on people of the sea being bandits your mistaken. People help eachother on the ocean, its the code out there. There are exceptions, but I'm going to go a. and assume you don't live in Africa and Pirates aren't that much of an issue for you off the coast of the mainland.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Originally posted by superman2012
This guy should be an inspiration to us all.

oh please, that guy did not even have a bug out bag nor did he have to deal with bandits. That is like going to Disney land and saying you have seen combat because the security guard kicked you out for throwing a beer at mickey mouse.

Ok negative nancy, go do what he did and film it. I will buy a copy of the dvd. I meant he did it. He was capable of doing it and he has done it. Can you say the same? Or is the couch just too comfy?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Not all Patriots can or should pick up a rifle and blow a traitor's . off. Riflemen need ammo, food, a place to rest, medical assistance, repairs for their weapons, intel on their next target. Most of all they and you need each other because a man alone doesn't stand a chance. Only by uniting in common cause with all one has to offer can the traitors be defeated, and Freedom restored to the land
With the utmost care develop a SURVIVAL NETWORK. This is a group of people with skills and/or resources who can help each other in areas they would be lacking on their own. It could be anything from extra food, medicine, repair parts, fuel, transportation-whatever.

In any given neighborhood you can have machinists(weapon makers), medical personel, drivers(good knowledge of local roads), gardener.
Keep the numbers of your group "small": smaller cells are more difficult to penetrate by enemy agents and professional snitches. Keeping that in mind, a means of communication independent from wiretapped phones and audible eavesdropping devices must be developed amongst you.
Runners can be a athlete or a kid on a bike. They can carry small packages, or notes with a handy breakable vial of flammable liquid if discovered.
Remember the victims of Hurricane Katrina; how they were set up to be stranded in New Orleans by the government? How they were constantly baited with false hope of rescue for a week after the catastrophe? How they eventually were herded by FEMA into concentration camps?

AVOID A GOVERNMENT ROUNDUP. It could be from a disaster, a attack, or even because they've decided to end the pretense and show you what they really think of you and your "rights". You'll just wind up in a detention camp where your freedom of movement and resources will be strictly controlled. That means having a place to go away from your area, a means to get there, and supplies.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This thread....

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

oh please, that guy did not even have a bug out bag nor did he have to deal with bandits. That is like going to Disney land and saying you have seen combat because the security guard kicked you out for throwing a beer at mickey mouse.

Ok negative nancy, go do what he did and film it. I will buy a copy of the dvd. I meant he did it. He was capable of doing it and he has done it. Can you say the same? Or is the couch just too comfy?

Ther is no need for name calling, I am aware that some people are not blessed with the knowledge of advanced survival techniques like I am, that does not mean that I am better than you its just the way it is. Maybe you should spend a little more time honing your skills instead of calling people names online.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Enjoy your Trichinosis filled bear meat. Have you ever seen a bear in the woods or been stalked by one as your deer hunting? They are formidable power houses that move like a dog runs in the woods. Good luck with that one brah, you have no idea what your dealing with when it comes to surviving an encounter like that. Do you know why they tell people to file down the sights on your .44 in bear country? It's so it doesn't hurt so much when the bear shoves it up your arse.

I think you watch to many movies, bears are not that bad ass. They teach boy scouts how to deal with them for Christ sakes.

Look dude, read a book or two on real survival situations or better yet try it yourself. Take off on a cold rainy night with nothing but you BOB and run for five miles and then set up camp in the woods. Let me know how that turns out for ya.

old rainy night with a bug out bag? Try a cold snowy month and then come talk to me.

As far as your theory on people of the sea being bandits your mistaken. People help eachother on the ocean, its the code out there.

When SHTF the sea will be filled with noob bandits.

There are exceptions, but I'm going to go a. and assume you don't live in Africa and Pirates aren't that much of an issue for you off the coast of the mainland.

Is that you trying to be subtly racist?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

YOUR PERSONAL SURVIVAL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OBEYING ANY DICTATE! If you're prohibited from having an item that helps you survive, get the item

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa

YOUR PERSONAL SURVIVAL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OBEYING ANY DICTATE! If you're prohibited from having an item that helps you survive, get the item

exactly

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa

exactly

Everything will run out eventually. If things go on for a decade, most everyone left will be eating out, so to speak. ,lol

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Ther is no need for name calling, I am aware that some people are not blessed with the knowledge of advanced survival techniques like I am, that does not mean that I am better than you its just the way it is. Maybe you should spend a little more time honing your skills instead of calling people names online.

I was referring to your attitude, not yourself. If someone says you have a crappy attitude, does not mean you are a crappy person.

Anyways, still waiting for your proof. I am 6'8", 280lbs, I can lift a car with one hand, etc... See how easy it is to tell people things without any backup?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I was referring to your attitude, not yourself. If someone says you have a crappy attitude, does not mean you are a crappy person.

Tell yourself whatever you want bro, you were name calling- not cool.

Anyways, still waiting for your proof. I am 6'8", 280lbs, I can lift a car with one hand, etc... See how easy it is to tell people things without any backup?

Proof of what? Are you on drugs or something what are you talking about? Are you trying to say that you are obese and can't prove it?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Tell yourself whatever you want bro, you were name calling- not cool.

Alert the mods then and they will delete it if they deem necessary, I tried to explain myself so you could understand...I'm sorry I failed you.

Proof of what? Are you on drugs or something what are you talking about? Are you trying to say that you are obese and can't prove it?

No. I was merely proving a point that I can say whatever I want and you can believe it or not. Sorry for failing to make you understand again. Without proof, you (and most people) will tend not to believe it. You say that you are the expert., but you completely discounted my post about a man who actually did bug out and lived off the land. Sure he didn't have to fight anyone, but he sure as hell is a survivalist.

The following is a short guide on how to survive like a real survivalist.

Fictional TV shows are not a good base for learning survival skills.

....unless the whole OP was a joke...which I'm beginning to think it was. Good one...took me awhile, but, I knew someone couldn't actually believe that!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Without proof, you (and most people) will tend not to believe it. You say that you are the expert., but you completely discounted my post about a man who actually did bug out and lived off the land. Sure he didn't have to fight anyone, but he sure as hell is a survivalist.

That is great and im sory if I offended your idol but the fact is what he did is diet survival. Like I said he did not have to deal with any bandits. Once SHTF the hills and forest will be filled with bandits with their bug out bags trying to kill you. He did not have to deal with any of that, anyone can go camping buddy.

Fictional TV shows are not a good base for learning survival skills.

Sounds like bandit talk to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Subtly racist??? How does me questioning geography make me a racist? Fact: if your in a sailboat off the coast east coast of Africa you're probably going to get boarded by pirates, held ransom and/or thrown overboard as chum bait. At least your chances of this happening there are greater than off the coast of the states. Not a racist assertion.
Seriously though, there are a lot of BOB threads and survival topics ad nauseum in this forum that you could actually learn something from so try reading a little bit and you'll discover that Rambo may not be your best plan.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Fact: if your in a sailboat off the coast east coast of Africa you're probably going to get boarded by pirates, held ransom and/or thrown overboard as chum bait. At least your chances of this happening there are greater than off the coast of the states.

That's great im sure you can another thread to push the idea that black people want to kill you.

Seriously though, there are a lot of BOB threads and survival topics ad nauseum in this forum that you could actually learn something from so try reading a little bit and you'll discover that Rambo may not be your best plan.

I have done plenty of reading here, there are at least 10 bugout bag threads made a week and tons of Rambo threads. I just thought I would make a short guide for the Rambo survivalists. Read this whole thread then get back to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

That is great and im sory if I offended your idol but the fact is what he did is diet survival. Like I said he did not have to deal with any bandits. Once SHTF the hills and forest will be filled with bandits with their bug out bags trying to kill you. He did not have to deal with any of that, anyone can go camping buddy.

Agreed. Anyone can go camping. Not everyone can do it for just about 30 years. Not everyone can do build their own cabin by hand. Instead of thinking you know everything from watching Van Damme and Sly, watch the movie I linked to and tell me if you could do it...my guess is a resounding no. "Bandits" wouldn't be a problem in the wild. Not any type of problem that his gun couldn't handle anyways. Please explain "diet survival" and how it applies to what he did. My guess is that you haven't heard of him nor have you taken the time to read anything about him when I linked to the movie.

PS- He isn't my idol, just a man to be respected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join