It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rambo Survival Guide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Not everyone can do it for just about 30 years. Not everyone can do build their own cabin by hand.

oh prove it prove it prove it make a tape for me SHOWING me that not everyone can do it- see its a stupid line of reasoning isn't it. But yes, anyone can go camping for 30 years its not that hard bro.

Instead of thinking you know everything from watching Van Damme and Sly, watch the movie I linked to and tell me if you could do it

That won't teach you everything you need to know practice helps too, but any good survivalist knows that. You are going to have to watch some road warrior too.

"Bandits" wouldn't be a problem in the wild.

That is a lie and you know it. Read the survivalist forum here, you can easily see once SHTF every Rambo on the net is grabbing their bug out bag and running into the wild and us Rambos will probably all end up killing eachother because there can be only one Rambo and the rest are bandits. Seriously if you think once SHTF that you will be alone in the wild you need to have your head examined.

Please explain "diet survival" and how it applies to what he did. My guess is that you haven't heard of him nor have you taken the time to read anything about him when I linked to the movie.

He was all alone and did not have to deal with bandits nor did he take down a bear or kill a buck with a karate chop. He lived in a cabin and did not have a bug out bag. Its diet survival. Like getting out of bed and going to the fridge and calling it a "hike"- its not the same thing.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
the US government and defense agencies estimate they have a 72 hour window to activate all procedures to ensure continuity of government as well as a lockdown of the general population as civilian unrest, riots and outbreaks of violence are anticipated.
In reality our stock market and monetary systems are fake; meaning that there is nothing holding them in place except the illusion that they have stabilized since the Stock Market Crash nearly 5 years ago.

The Deutsche Bank informant says that the cause for the bailout of the banks was a large sum of cash needed quickly to repay China who had purchased large quantities of mortgage-backed securities that went belly-up when the global scam was realized.
If they cannot remove the guns from our hands in time, they will continue on with the guidelines set out in Rex 84 with directives to kill any dissenters that refuse to obey.
Rambo My ......... Im not going to rely on the human race for any help its im in the woods im in the fields the Blue jay will tell me your hear with out you seeing...the squirrel will bark at you when you step on a trip wire....
Then the woods will be quit again

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Ok, so let me get this straight, your Rambo survival guidlines would have us:

1. Run around wild when the SHTF.
2. Watch Jean Claude Van damme movies so we could take out a large group of people.
3. Self defend a group of sleeping bandits. (not even sure what that means but Ok.)
4. Construct houses out of trees you chop down with your hands. (ouch)
5. Hunt deer and bear with your Jean Claude MMA skills. Nobody else will be hunting game with their rifles so there should be plenty these you can take out with your hands, besides their more concerned with stealing your BOB.
7. Learn psyops and occular pat down skills. (my favorite)
8. Become "The One"

Now that we've been to lala land, how about this list.

1. Be Prepared
2. Befriend those that you trust and work together as a group.
3. Purchase a couple of common caliber firearms.
4. Stock up on supplies like Water, Food, Ammunition, Batteries, First Aid Kits, Vitamins and Medications, Radio, Tarps, Duct tape, Zip ties.
5. Have a plan, and stay safe and healthy, protect those that you love and trust. This includes your wife Rambo.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

Not just me that is just about 90% of all bug out bag threads.

2. Watch Jean Claude Van damme movies so we could take out a large group of people.

Now that I think about it Batman would be a good addition also. I also wrote you should take a weekend class in MMA fighting. You should read the threads in the survival forum about hand to hand combat, you really think that im the only person here that thinks KNOWS he can take down large groups of people by myself?

3. Self defend a group of sleeping bandits. (not even sure what that means but Ok.)

In Rambo survivalist lingo the term "self defense" extends to all killing. Read the survivalist forum here you can see how people can use the term self defense in survival land.

HELL YEAH, cuz im a MAN!

5. Hunt deer and bear with your Jean Claude MMA skills. Nobody else will be hunting game with their rifles so there should be plenty these you can take out with your hands, besides their more concerned with stealing your BOB.

Yeah you just jump down from a tree and BAM! Jean Claude NECK SNAP! deer even have built in neck snap handles called horns.

yeah you should be able to read the body language of a man from 100 yards away and determine he is a bandit. then you just do a series of front flips in his direction until you are in range and then BAM! Jean Claude NECK SNAP!

8. Become "The One"

Because there is only one Rambo and everyone else is a bandit.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker

1. Be Prepared

That is a little vague. Why not just make the list "1.survive /list"

There are not friends in the wilderness only bandits and people that will one day kill you.

Why? oh that's right BANDITS- welcome to my world bro

4. Stock up on supplies like Water, Food, Ammunition, Batteries, First Aid Kits, Vitamins and Medications, Radio, Tarps, Duct tape, Zip ties.

Yeah I said bring a bug out bag

5. Have a plan, and stay safe and healthy, protect those that you love and trust. This includes your wife Rambo.

We went over this, I told my wife when she married me that there would be risks. I even put that in the vows
"Do you understand that by marrying this man that there substantial risks associated with this"
"I do"

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Don't forget a spool of Heavy Gauge STEEL WIRE! You can run out of ammo or not be a good enough Hunter to track and Kill a Deer...but a 25 Foot Young thin Tree and some Steel Wire will allow you to make Multiple Snares which can be baited with Rock Salt. Most Animals will not pass the chance to lick Salt.

A young very flexible Tree bent to the ground and held there by anything from a wooden stake to some snowman sized snow ball...and that all connected to a steel wire from the top of the tree to a multiple basketball sized round wire slip knots...as a single wire can be tied into multiple slip Knots from one wire and a deer that places any of it's legs in one of these and either kicks it to pull the wire loose from the stake or snow or ice...will quickly slip around any animals leg and unlike twine or rope...it will tighten and will not loosen.

In this way...a person can set up multiple snares thus increase their probability to have a meal! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

That sounds interesting please expand upon that idea for us. Educate me bro

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

8. Become "The One"

1. Be Prepared

Thats in your world my wife & kids will be safe while you try to group up & they hurd you like cattle because some one says what they are doing isnt fair ..when the Marshal law goes into effect for your group my freinds& family will be safe in our woods thank you.
good luck
theres going to be a lot of Guns out on the street,your money purchase one.
if you wake up tomorrow & all hell broke loose overnight it to late to buy,,
Oh i live in the woods im used to power outage ,snowed in stocking up on food is allready a every winter job.
im no Rambo i said we will not rely on the human race when it snows we are blocked off for weeks its great..hey maybe we wont evan no about your world untill spring that would be cool go into the city in the spring & find solders well time to go back to the woods,lol

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

You'll find that information in a Boy Scout manual. second.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Each and every one of our individual survival situations is based on geography. Latitude and longitude are different in each situation and require adjustments based on your situation. Woulld it be ideal to have an off the grid cabin in the woods with a water source and plenty of wild game? You bet it would, but lets be real, it just isn't so.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Iran coupled with the massive leaps forward in US military presence on American streets and the emergence of FEMA camps across the nation pose an obvious turn of events and explains exactly why we are witnessing the silent implementation of martial law.
Should the situation warrant serious attention; crowd control methods would be implemented.

One possible scenario was the use of cluster bomb units (CBUs) that will emit upon detonation, a “sleep and kill” chemical weapon that will not disturb infrastructure, but is lethal to all living things within the effected zone. Santilli describes these particular 3 unit CBUs as shaped like water-heaters with a coned top and plunger-like device.
You stay in a group, im no Rambo ill stay in the woods untill its all over

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Have fun in your delusion. I'll make sure to say a few kind words when I pass your post-apocalyptic roadside grave.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You'll find that information in a Boy Scout manual. second.

What info? And what is second? Don't leave me hangin bro, don't davinci code me. Just spill it, what is "second"?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Have fun in your delusion. I'll make sure to say a few kind words when I pass your post-apocalyptic roadside grave.

oh there we go, now we have it. You just want to kill me and bury me in a roadside grave. See people? Some bandits are not even going to wait for when SHTF. Seriously death threats are not cool, im not one to snitch but you can get in deep trouble for that like legal trouble.
edit on 13-10-2012 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Each and every one of our individual survival situations is based on geography. Latitude and longitude are different in each situation and require adjustments based on your situation. Woulld it be ideal to have an off the grid cabin in the woods with a water source and plenty of wild game? You bet it would, but lets be real, it just isn't so.

If the power went out for a year i would have to forage like any animal,lol we have a well for water and there will be alot of lost & confused humans straying out of the city with what supplys i choose to take a long rang shot at,lol
nights would be my travel..looking for road kill

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Information on how to build a snare using a sapling as a spring used to be available in a Boy Scout manual. Second. Is just a lazy way of abiding by the rules on ATS in not having one line answers.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I don't think Superman was threatening you. He was just pointing out the good possibility of you being gored to death by a deer when you try and jump on it from a tree, or worse sneaking into a "bandit" camp with ill intent and becoming their camp beotch.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

OK...there is ZERO CHANCE that the U.S. Military would turn on the American People. How do I know this? The reason is in the way the U.S. Military and Reserves are structured. A member of the U.S. Military takes an oath to DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES. They do NOT SWEAR an oath to Protect Politicians.

The U.S. Military is made up of people who are the Sons and Daughters...Fathers and Mothers and even Grandparents of Families across the Nation. There is NO WAY they will act as you state. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Thank you. Talk of cluster bombs and troops turning on citizens is crazier than Rambo's "The One" philosophy of survival. I read today that there are 600,000 registered hunters in Wisconsin alone. That's an awful lot of Cluster Bombs and nerve agents. In that situation, how deep can you dig a hole under your house is your best defense.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Information on how to build a snare using a sapling as a spring used to be available in a Boy Scout manual. Second. Is just a lazy way of abiding by the rules on ATS in not having one line answers.

How does that work? I can break the rules and just add "second" to the end of my sentence and it is okay?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join