It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween - The Highest Satanic Holy Day of The Year

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

where i think they went wrong? when was christianity ever right? its all plagiarism, knowledge stolen from ancient religions to control non xians. stealing horus, odin. read the theban creation epic. read the egyptian geb and nut. the epic of enki

Ninhursag: "My brother what hurts thee?
"My rib hurts me"
ANET, 41.
Ninti who's name means
"Lady of the Rib" cured Enki's rib

Cain, Abel and Seth were stolen from Osiris, Set and Horus

let anyone tell me of their "humanitarian" blessings

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisb9
For all of the believer's in Jesus Christ - the battle has already been won!

For all of the wiccan's and worshippers of satan, it is never too late to repent and turn back to God.

A person can be delivered from Wicca. The first step is to renounce the devil and all oaths with a prayer partner. Clean out your home, your car, everything you own of all satanic items. Seek out an Apostolic Church and go for the purpose of being set free and to get your soul saved. When the Minister gives the invitation go forward and kneel before the true God and confess your sins. Ask the Pastor to baptize you in the name of Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:38). For when he does this, all your sins are forgiven and placed under the blood of Jesus. As he plunges you under in the name of Jesus, all oaths made to the devil and all satanic covenants are abolished and become null and void.

Good news: Many have been saved who were once in and who dabbled in Wicca, Freemasonry, the Kabbalah, Witchcraft, and the Asian religions of India, Tibet, China, and Japan. Time is crucial to these conversions however. The individual must be reached before they have lost their minds and have crossed the point of no return. Remember, these souls are victims of abuse by the devil. He wants no one to love them or care for them.

But Jesus loves and cares. If he did not, he would not have given the Christian Believer the compassion and the power to deliver these taken captive, by use of his name, and by the power of the Holy Spirit. There is hope, there is healing.

Man, I wanted to let this slide, but the bigotry and ignorance in your post is dripping off of every word.

If you want to believe that you've found the one true Way, cool. I'm happy for you.

But what you seem to forget is how deeply ingrained all these other religions are in to world cultures. By denouncing all of them as evil, you're condemning people from having the right to respect their heritage, wherever they come from, and wherever they may be.

To be honest, that's why Christian and Islamic missions (among other efforts with numbers and money on their side) annoy me. They essentially reject the diversity of cultural wealth that can be found in folk and indigenous religions and traditions. Authors who intend to convert their audience, either deliberately or not, misinterpret practices and rites so they can attach a negative label on it. It's sad, really, and it makes the world a boring place for no reason other than insecurity in one's beliefs.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Very true I always look at it this way, the universe and omniverse if there is one is so creditably and exponentially complex that to think humans in the confined ways of thinking we have could conceive the entity that made it if there is one is kinda laughable. If a person claims to know such things it just goes to show how much they really don't know.
edit on 13-10-2012 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ihavenoaccount

Originally posted by chrisb9
For all of the believer's in Jesus Christ - the battle has already been won!

For all of the wiccan's and worshippers of satan, it is never too late to repent and turn back to God.

A person can be delivered from Wicca. The first step is to renounce the devil and all oaths with a prayer partner. Clean out your home, your car, everything you own of all satanic items. Seek out an Apostolic Church and go for the purpose of being set free and to get your soul saved. When the Minister gives the invitation go forward and kneel before the true God and confess your sins. Ask the Pastor to baptize you in the name of Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:38). For when he does this, all your sins are forgiven and placed under the blood of Jesus. As he plunges you under in the name of Jesus, all oaths made to the devil and all satanic covenants are abolished and become null and void.

Good news: Many have been saved who were once in and who dabbled in Wicca, Freemasonry, the Kabbalah, Witchcraft, and the Asian religions of India, Tibet, China, and Japan. Time is crucial to these conversions however. The individual must be reached before they have lost their minds and have crossed the point of no return. Remember, these souls are victims of abuse by the devil. He wants no one to love them or care for them.

But Jesus loves and cares. If he did not, he would not have given the Christian Believer the compassion and the power to deliver these taken captive, by use of his name, and by the power of the Holy Spirit. There is hope, there is healing.

Man, I wanted to let this slide, but the bigotry and ignorance in your post is dripping off of every word.

If you want to believe that you've found the one true Way, cool. I'm happy for you.

But what you seem to forget is how deeply ingrained all these other religions are in to world cultures. By denouncing all of them as evil, you're condemning people from having the right to respect their heritage, wherever they come from, and wherever they may be.

To be honest, that's why Christian and Islamic missions (among other efforts with numbers and money on their side) annoy me. They essentially reject the diversity of cultural wealth that can be found in folk and indigenous religions and traditions. Authors who intend to convert their audience, either deliberately or not, misinterpret practices and rites so they can attach a negative label on it. It's sad, really, and it makes the world a boring place for no reason other than insecurity in one's beliefs.

Well said. When humanity made the shift to a patriarchal religious framework, it killed all religious tolerance. The vibrancy, variety, and beauty of our cultures are muted because of this. I'm glad that world is dying.

And don't worry. I'll perform a special devotion to Goddess tonight in the OP's honor. I'm sure he'll be "praying for" us, as well.

edit on 13-10-2012 by Cuervo because: gramer grammer grammar!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

Anything that has spiritual effect and is not Christian is satanic.

What complete toss!

Ok folks! Here we have another shining example of pure ignorance spouted by an obvious (*snip*).

Firstly Satan is an Abrahamic construct.

Human spirituality in all it's many guises and manifestations is not owned by Christianity, although it is typical to hear Christians, Muslims and Jews all claim that their faith alone has exclusive rights to the divine, and everything else is satanic or whatever, this is why they are all wrong.

How many different sects are there within these three faiths? And everyone of them decry the others as mistaken. How truly asinine. They are no more closer to 'God' than anyone else.

edit on 13-10-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
halloween is still the most satanic holiday

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

What truth? You happen to adhere to the belief in "god" with a capital "G." It's cool. Tons of other people do too. Throughout history, human beings have worshiped nearly 4000 "gods." Most humans are hard-wired for belief. That doesn't make it "real" or "true" to anyone but yourself. Frankly -- religion is fine, so long as the various adherents don't start killing other people for believing in different "gods."

But that's the problem, and your post is the crux of it. You actually believe that other people who don't worship like you are doing the work of your religions adversary. That makes everyone NOT YOU your enemy. It's primitive, backwards, tribal and non-winning. It is like arguing that people who don't read Superman comic books or watch Superman movies are all supporters of Lex Luthor.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
halloween is still the most satanic holiday

If you believe in satan.

In which case you're living within the boundaries of the Abrahamic paradigm.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Wrong; it was surpassed by Dick Cheney's birthday.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

could you show me a link or two? perticularly showing where abraham pre dates christianity?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rastus3663

it would if satanism was in fact about evil. a lot of elitists do things in the name of satan to conceal knowledge of the occult thus twisting it. cheney is just evil

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by deadeyedick

What truth? You happen to adhere to the belief in "god" with a capital "G." It's cool. Tons of other people do too. Throughout history, human beings have worshiped nearly 4000 "gods." Most humans are hard-wired for belief. That doesn't make it "real" or "true" to anyone but yourself. Frankly -- religion is fine, so long as the various adherents don't start killing other people for believing in different "gods."

But that's the problem, and your post is the crux of it. You actually believe that other people who don't worship like you are doing the work of your religions adversary. That makes everyone NOT YOU your enemy. It's primitive, backwards, tribal and non-winning. It is like arguing that people who don't read Superman comic books or watch Superman movies are all supporters of Lex Luthor.

My religion does not tell me to kill but it does tell me to love.
I have no mortal enemies.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

actually, they are centered around the solstices, their origins probably go back beyond any of the known religions.

but, the western world kind of took the celebrationsi into their religions and then commenced to spread their religion around the world....
so now, much of what the southern hemisphere is doing to celebrate christmas in the summer time is more symbolic of winter than summer, what was at one time was a harvest festival is happening during their planting season. they are celebrating rebirth, as the leaves are falling off their trees and and the trees are preparing for their long winter nap!!!

to me, it kind of makes the celebrations more or less meaningless, doesn't it???

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

reply to post by darknull
Didnt the salem witch trials happen because some people made a few mistakes? A pagan witch should never trust a devot christian point in case Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Exodus 22:18 does not apply to todays Wiccans. However the following 2 lines will.

19 Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.
20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

When men wrote the Bible they rigged it in such a way to maintain control over the masses. The problem is that Heaven and Sheol exist. If any witches here have journeyed to the dark side of this world then they have no choice but to agree that that is where every non-Christian is going on Judgement Day.

i wish i was wrong.

www.religioustolerance.org...
Even the liars knew that 'Exodus 22:18 can hardly be referring to Wiccans.'

The King James Version and Revised English Bible use the term "witch." In North America, the term normally refers to Wiccans -- the followers of the Wiccan religion. According to the Scofield Reference Bible this verse from the Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament) was written in the year 1491 BCE. This is some 650 years before the origin of the Celtic people circa 850 BCE from whom some elements of Wicca were taken. So Exodus 22:18 can hardly be referring to Wiccans.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias
Ok, I fell asleep about half way through; it was the Jesus, Christian and 'you shouldn't' that set me off.
Christian’s shoving their beliefs down others throats whilst embellishing them with inaccuracies.
It's a day, people that celebrate hallows eve do so purely to dress up, trick or treat and generally have fun, not wishing the devil happy birthday or carrying out satanic rituals!!

Doesn't matter why you do it, it is what it is. Dressing up as ghouls and demons, witches, vampires and zombies is glorifying evil. Particularly vampires for consumption of blood was forbidden by the Council of Jerusalem and consumption of human flesh has always been a sin, it's the other other white meat. Part of the reason jews were forbidden to eat pork is because when cooked human flesh is indistinguishable from pork.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It is about remembering those that have died. People are so very overactive...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

reply to post by seabhac-rua

could you show me a link or two? perticularly showing where abraham pre dates christianity?

It's fairly obvious. Abraham came a long time before Jesus.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Thats the thing though people that are devot will take the word as literal. On another note theres multiple verse in the bible that says theres other gods but dont worship them or your hell bound and please dont say thats not what was meant because theres a difference between false idols, false gods, and other gods.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

reply to post by chrisb9

as a satanist, i can vouch here. halloween was originally called samhain. i don't know what isn't satanic about halloween. the only day of the year i am happy
edit on 13-10-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

--------------

Thank you - rockoperawriter - for your honesty on this subject as a practicing satanist. It's very sad that others who are practicing satanist's and witch's cannot bring themselves to be as honest as you are.

In other words, " It is what it is "!!! Halloween Is " The Highest Satanic Holy Day of The Year ! "

HELLO ! Everyone, here is confirmation from a " satanist " that confirms the premise of this thread !

The Op rest's his case - or should I say I rest " this thread " ! - (^_^)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rastus3663
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Wrong; it was surpassed by Dick Cheney's birthday.

----------------

No doubt many would agree with that analogy.

It would be quite the debate, but no doubt it's way up there...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join