It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween - The Highest Satanic Holy Day of The Year

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Great, more Christian extremist BS spreading around the ATS site, just what we need.

I would suggest you do some real reading, educate yourself beyond the BS of your faith, learn true history and not your propaganda version of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

I love Halloween !

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I wonder how many people will be dressing up like james holmes this year?
ht tp://www.policymic.com/articles/16092/halloween-costume-ideas-james-holmes-costume-banned-by-ebay-out-of-respect-for-aurora-shooting-victims

It's mid-October, which naturally means that people across America are planning their Halloween costume for this year's fright night. Dark and spooky masks, including the famous Scream Mask, are often popular costume choices on the scariest night of the year, but one unidentified seller on eBay has gone to far, trying on Monday to sell a Halloween mask of Colorado movie theater shooting suspect James Holmes.

edit on 13-10-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I was actually leaning toward doing Slenderman, but that might have to wait until next year.

I would only do James Holmes if I wanted to die a very sudden, very bloody death through inexplicable circumstances and little to no "investigation".

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by darknull

the al-jilwah black book of satan.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

effin a'

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I'm going to dress up like the Grim reaper....It's a re-occurring theme for me.... do it every two or three years or so...I have a kicking hand made robe for the event....it's heavy and well stitched....I could use this in real ceremony...it's top quality.

yeah, I'm going to do the celebration in honor of the angel of death....got a problem with that wussy?

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There is nothing Satanic about Halloween.

It was originally an old Pagan tradition.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

yeah, I'm going to do the celebration in honor of the angel of death....got a problem with that wussy?

Do you always resort to name calling when your faced with truth?
Nothing evil or satanic about that.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I don't feel like reading this whole thread so sorry if this has been covered but Halloween has nothing to do with Satan or any modern religion for that matter it was a Pagan celebration and there is the day of the day in south American culture but trying to tie it to satanic religions just shows ignorance. Also I was born on Halloween and I'm not evil or satanic, but it is a very fun birthday to have, 22 hear I come

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
reply to post by darknull

the al-jilwah black book of satan.

Are you an actual Yazidist then or a reconstructionist? I only ask because both Christians and followers of the Al-Jilwah texts are into stoning witches.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

Anything that has spiritual effect and is not Christian is satanic.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias

Originally posted by starshift
Does this mean I should burn my Jesus costume?I was so looking forward to handing our the bread of my body to these cannibals.

you wear your jesus costume, i'll get some red horns, fork and pointy tail and we'll head off round the church's trick 'a' treating!

he thinks thats bad, one year my ex (who was a dancer and well endowed) went as a pregnant nun, and the devil ina priest outfit, white collar and all.......had a nice devil form fitting latex mask......we won lots of awards....

this guy would probably die of a heart attack, probably not before shooting the both of us for blasphemy tho.......

Look I grew up christian and im a spiritual individual......but you really need to calm down man....
edit on 13-10-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

According to Christians, but that's like me saying all cars that aren't Ferraris but go fast are Lamborghinis. Great theory and a very logical conclusion they have come to.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90

Originally posted by truejew

According to Christians, but that's like me saying all cars that aren't Ferraris but go fast are Lamborghinis. Great theory and a very logical conclusion they have come to.

More accurately, it would be like you saying "All cars that aren't Ferraris but go fast are GOING TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET!"

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

LOL, Yes I guess that would be a more accurate representation of the logistics of that statement. Also I just wanted to add I have friends that actually consider them selves satanist and others that are pagan or wiccan and I would much rather be in their company than a group of Christians. But you get to live your life the way you want to and if you want to be a christian go right ahead but don't turn around and and say that any one that doesn't believe what you believe is by default evil or bad.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

well not with rock or boulders i would rather stone a witch with some kush or if they got real anal retentive about that statement i would treat them like a christian by trying to tell where they are going wrong.
edit on 13-10-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Halloween is just a day to let it all out, but there will be hell to pay. Kids get a bunch of candy, and may end up with cavities. Pain is hell, and having to pay for it is hell.. It's a day where people can act out of the ordinary and wear ridiculous costumes just for one night. I must say partying on Halloween night brings the freaks out, and the hangovers are hell the next morning....

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

All though The first part of your comment was very entertaining and I got a good laugh at it I have to say the second part is a bit pretensions. Its not where they went wrong its where YOU THINK they went wrong. But of course you are just one among 7 billion.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I try to act like that all the time minus the candy. I don't understand why people strive to fit in with every one else. People that try to fit in take them selves to seriously. Life is just like a game and the objective is to enjoy it as much as your can while you have it, why waste any time trying to get people to accept you? Who cares if they think your weird? They can waste their time being negative and pointing out other peoples flaws while you should spend yours on what makes you happy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join