It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween - The Highest Satanic Holy Day of The Year

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by christafinias
Ok, I fell asleep about half way through; it was the Jesus, Christian and 'you shouldn't' that set me off.
Christian’s shoving their beliefs down others throats whilst embellishing them with inaccuracies.
It's a day, people that celebrate hallows eve do so purely to dress up, trick or treat and generally have fun, not wishing the devil happy birthday or carrying out satanic rituals!!

Doesn't matter why you do it, it is what it is. Dressing up as ghouls and demons, witches, vampires and zombies is glorifying evil. Particularly vampires for consumption of blood was forbidden by the Council of Jerusalem and consumption of human flesh has always been a sin, it's the other other white meat. Part of the reason jews were forbidden to eat pork is because when cooked human flesh is indistinguishable from pork.

----------

Great Post - lonewolf19792000 - Exactly ! Halloween " It is what it is "

Halloween - " The Highest Satanic Holy Day of The Year "

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

as a practicing satanist, who claims that holloween is the one day he is the happiest,

I must assume that rockoperawriter is currently busy searching for his innocent perfect child to sacrifice then?????

since, you claim he has confirmed the op's words......

he better hurry!!

I hear the jews are looking for christian children to sacrifice on their alters also!!!!

edit on 15-10-2012 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am really surprised by the comments here, I always thought ATS members were more informed posters generally.

Known for its witches, goblins, and other grotesque decorations and paraphernalia, Halloween—also called All Hallows’ Eve or the eve of All Saints’ Day—can be traced back to the ancient Celts of Britain and Ireland. On the full moon nearest November 1, they celebrated the festival of Samhain, meaning “Summer’s End.” They believed that during Samhain, the veil between the human and the supernatural worlds was parted and that spirits, both good and evil, roamed the earth. The souls of the dead were thought to return to their homes, and families would put out food and drink for their ghostly visitors in hopes of appeasing them. Thus, when children today, dressed as ghosts or witches, go from house to house threatening a mischievous trick unless they receive a treat, they unwittingly perpetuate the rituals of Samhain.

If your a christian emulating or celebrating paganism, your in violation of idolatry, it's really that simple.
That's why I don't celebrates Halloween, other Christians in my community from different churches, that understand this have also decided not to celebrate this anymore either. This is a case where ignorance is not bliss.
edit on 15-10-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

That's why I don't celebrates Halloween, other Christians in my community from different churches, that understand this have also decided not to celebrate this anymore either. This is a case where ignorance is not bliss.

So whats the difference between Halloween and New Years Eve?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by christafinias
Ok, I fell asleep about half way through; it was the Jesus, Christian and 'you shouldn't' that set me off.
Christian’s shoving their beliefs down others throats whilst embellishing them with inaccuracies.
It's a day, people that celebrate hallows eve do so purely to dress up, trick or treat and generally have fun, not wishing the devil happy birthday or carrying out satanic rituals!!

Doesn't matter why you do it, it is what it is. Dressing up as ghouls and demons, witches, vampires and zombies is glorifying evil. Particularly vampires for consumption of blood was forbidden by the Council of Jerusalem and consumption of human flesh has always been a sin, it's the other other white meat. Part of the reason jews were forbidden to eat pork is because when cooked human flesh is indistinguishable from pork.

Ok i'm alot calmer this time round so...........
I respect this is what you think and believe.
i think and believe that if you dress up with an innocent mind with just the thought of fun then no harm done.
i suppose i'll use your pork as an example of what i mean;
like you say if there was a plate of cooked pork and a plate of cooked human (Feel ill writing that) and you cut it open, yes you wouldnt be able to tell the difference.
now if you have 2 people (1 good, 1 bad similar to the pork/human meat) dressed up identical ...say as the devil and you cut them open (not literally) you look at who they really are inside and you would see the difference....1 being good and 1 being bad.
i'm going abit offtopic so i wont go any further except to say it still remains, that the OP's info is not accurate.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I thought the bible was supposed to teach you people not to lie.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

They cherry pick their rules. That's what all the different denominations are about - it's one big cherry-picking contest. The rules are simple: cherry-pick as much as you can and still sound like a brother in Christ.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Particularly vampires for consumption of blood was forbidden by the Council of Jerusalem and consumption of human flesh has always been a sin, it's the other other white meat.

Why does this sound so familiar...oh, I know why! It harkens back to the discussion on how witchcraft is only acceptable if it's employed for the benefit of ONE DEITY in particular. And before you say it: yes, every single church service is a form of witchcraft. In half an hour, I can put together two pages of "spells" from the internet that incorporate an astonishing array of elements bearing a stark similarity to the rituals conducted by the average church on a weekly basis. Must I prove it?

To the point: " Particularly vampires for consumption of blood was forbidden by the Council of Jerusalem..." Wait, wait a gosh darn second here! You mean that the act of ritually consuming the "flesh" and "blood" of Jesus is encouraged, but all other acts of blood consumption are strictly prohibited?

Holy crap. The hypocrisy in this thread is so palpable I'd need a ceremonial knife to put a dent in it!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

If your a christian emulating or celebrating paganism, your in violation of idolatry, it's really that simple.

Trace modern Christianity back to the point where the trinity, the virgin birth, the resurrection, the messiah, the cross, the consecrated water, and "Satan" all became involved, and you've got the birth of pagan Christianity.

It's that simple.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Im not even a Xtian and I know human flesh has nothing to do with forbidding pork to be eaten. Its pretty clear as to WHY the jews and muslims are forbidden. The pig is an unclean animal.. specifically in days before refrigeration. Trichinosis and filth. You need to read that part of Abrahamic law.. it mentions CLOVEN HOOVES. Last I checked most humans dont own a pair. Lev, 11:7. Where did you pull the BS about pork being so similar to humans it was forbidden?

Besides, Halloween is about as close to a "satanic" holiday as Christmas is a celebration of Christ.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Actually, you just hit the nail on the head: both revolve around "appearances". As long as we THINK something, it IS that something. Doesn't really make sense, but if something were to suddenly make sense, I doubt it would be humans.
edit on 16-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

the idea that jews were sacrificing christian children on their alters was a common lie passed around in europe, no doubt it gave energy to the halocaust???

have you noticed just how nutty people are becoming of late??
when things fall apart, people need their scapegoats.
I am not a witch, but have been to some of their ceremonies in the past...
I have never seen anyone sacrificed!!
that is a lie!!
just like the lie that was told in europe ages ago!!!

it's not me who is misinformed!

you are free to believe whatever you like and act accordingly...
I just will point out,
you are spreading a lie very similar to the one that passed around in years gone by...
one that helped fuel the frenzy that led to the deaths of thousands years ago!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Really, I have had Wiccans tell me they love it when Christians celebrate Halloween, because they are supporting them and don't even know it. They think it's funny.
Historical facts are not lies, only your perception makes them seem like it.

Further information

Samhain is mentioned in some of the earliest Irish literature and many important events in Irish mythology happen or begin on Samhain. It marked the end of the harvest season and the beginning of winter or the 'darker half' of the year.This was a time for stock-taking and preparing for the cold winter ahead; cattle were brought back down from the summer pastures and livestock were slaughtered. In much of the Gaelic world, bonfires were lit and there were rituals involving them. Some of these rituals hint that they may once have involved human sacrifice. Divination games or rituals were also done at Samhain. Samhain (like Beltane) was seen as a time when the 'door' to the Otherworld opened enough for the souls of the dead, and other beings such as fairies, to come into our world. The souls of the dead were said to revisit their homes on Samhain. Feasts were had, at which the souls of dead kin were beckoned to attend and a place set at the table for them. Lewis Spence described it as a "feast of the dead" and "festival of the fairies". However, harmful spirits and fairies were also thought to be active at Samhain. People took steps to allay or ward-off these harmful spirits/fairies, which is thought to have influenced today's Halloween customs.

edit on 21-10-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

all that talk about human flesh and pork is rather disgusting

I agree with the poster above, it's based on cleanliness, not on resembling human flesh. I had never heard that one before, it's definitely due to the possible illnesses, not anything to do with human flesh at all.

... I'm just glad nobody eats Chickens, that would be HORRIBLE!!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

there are "hints" in the christian bible of human sacrifice also...
they don't sacrifice humans, do they???
originally, jahovah was a great volcano god, so, who knows at one time he might have had some people sacrificed to him also....

what happens at the top echelon of any of these religions, only god knows, but well, how many american troops have been sacrificed this year alone to the aries, god of war? to some, I got a feeling that it would be perfectly acceptable to sacrifice all of us useless eaters to their god--greed!!!

I can't say for sure that there isn't human sacrifice going on in the top echelon of power in any religion, but I am sure that it isn't a requirement for every high preistess of the covens to sacrifice anyone!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Halloween is not big in Australia not many people do it. My street seems to be exception, i get all the single mothers knocking on my door its really like hallow dating

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

there are "hints" in the christian bible of human sacrifice also...
they don't sacrifice humans, do they???

No, they do not. And, apart from Abraham and Isaac, and Jesus Christ, there are no "hints" of human sacrifice in the Christian Bible.

originally, jahovah was a great volcano god, so, who knows at one time he might have had some people sacrificed to him also....

No, the God of the Israelites was never a "volcano god". It is abundantly clear in the Hebrew Bible that the God referenced within has no material basis, whether "sun", "volcano" or "fertility". Stop spreading ignorant misinformation about something you clearly have no knowledge of.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

It is abundantly clear in the Hebrew Bible that the God referenced within has no material basis

Then let's refer to the Bible that is actually relevant to religion outside of the Middle East. The Bible I have right here mentions properties that are very consisted with the sun, or with lightning. I believe the human who recounted the experience was...Moses, yes. Both the sun and lightning are some of the purest expressions of extreme vibrational energy, something I believe to be deeply connected with spirit and Source.
edit on 22-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

It is abundantly clear in the Hebrew Bible that the God referenced within has no material basis

Then let's refer to the Bible that is actually relevant to religion outside of the Middle East.

What?

Logically, the creation cannot hold the creator, so until the incarnation, God had no material form. If you want to believe that he was the god of thunder, knock yourself out, but that's not what the Bible, or rationality, teaches.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

but that's not what the Bible, or rationality, teaches.

I'm sorry, but rationality doesn't agree with the Bible. So that's a moot point as well. When people think of "God", they think of three things - what they're afraid of "God" being, what they want "God" to be, and what they're told "God" is.

As long as they have a definition that serves what they want, fits what they told, and comforts their fears, they'll run with it.

Regardless, Halloween is no more a "Satanic" holiday than Christmas is a Christian holiday.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join