It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List Of The Elite That Run The Federal Reserve

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here are the list of people who run the federal Reserve of the United States .

Robert Welch, Founder of The John Birch Society, predicted today’s problems with uncanny accuracy back in 1958 and prescribed solutions in 1974 that are very similar to Ron Paul’s positions today.

1. Lord Jacob de Rothchild
2. his son Nathaniel de Rothchild
3. Barron John de Rothchild
4. Sir Evelyn de Rothchild
5. David Rockefeller
6. Nathan Warburg
7. Henry Kissinger
8. George Soros
9. Paul Volker
10.Larry Summer
11.Lloyd Blankfein
12.Ben Shalom

The FED has never been audited. Who owns the FED and what COUNTRY are they from?

Watch : Speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America

Link : fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

edit on 12-10-2012 by Octagon because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Oct 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Is there citable proof that these are indeed the fellas who own the Fed? I do believe that they are.. though it's all through circumstantial evidence. I've yet to see actual documented proof of the Rothschild's financial involvement. It's just annoying because it makes me hesitate to tell people about it when I can't fully back it up

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sorry, but where is the proof that these people listed are the actual directors of the Federal Reserve? Not that I disbelieve these could be the very people but some verification would be helpful.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Kill them all.

Depopulate the 1%

edit on 12-10-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
number 5 is wrong, that is Rockefeller

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
number 5 is wrong, that is Rockefeller

Thanks . The website did the mistake . I will correct that .

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If one could provide irrefutable evidence that the Reserve is owned by private entities and those private entities greatly profit off of their ownership it would begin to unravel everything. The reserve is where much of the dirt is at in regards to financial corruption. Even with that said, you still have to prove it.Unfortunately they have set up a multitude of walls to protect any valuable information concerning the Reserve. These walls protect much information from being accessed via FOIA. Until someone can feasibly remove those information protections these accusations of private ownership and profit will be nothing more than chasing the proverbial smoke.I do think there is a lot of corruption involved, but until you can prove it, it means nothing.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Kill them all.

Depopulate the 1%

Killing them will just prove that you are exactly like the people you criticize.

The constitution says a fair trial of your peers and appropriate penalty for treason against the USA.
Not lynch mobs,kangaroo courts,kidnapping,torture,disembowelment and crucifixion.
That is not american at all.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Octagon
Here are the list of people who run the federal Reserve of the United States .

Robert Welch, Founder of The John Birch Society, predicted today’s problems with uncanny accuracy back in 1958 and prescribed solutions in 1974 that are very similar to Ron Paul’s positions today.

1. Lord Jacob de Rothchild
2. his son Nathaniel de Rothchild
3. Barron John de Rothchild
4. Sir Evelyn de Rothchild
5. David Rockefeller
6. Nathan Warburg
7. Henry Kissinger
8. George Soros
9. Paul Volker
10.Larry Summer
11.Lloyd Blankfein
12.Ben Shalom

The FED has never been audited. Who owns the FED and what COUNTRY are they from?

Watch : Speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America

Link : fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

edit on 12-10-2012 by Octagon because: (no reason given)

land.netonecom.net...

Missed Bank of Scotland, the british monarch, and others.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
They are sitting on the FED or have reps.
There is Henry Kissinger.
No wonder from what I heard.
He picked up a lot of Tesla free energy plans in Germany at the end of the War.
Anyone hear about that.
Well if he did that is good reason for him to sit on the FED make sure free energy
doesn't get loose from the vaults he put Tesla in.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Kill them all.

Depopulate the 1%

Killing them will just prove that you are exactly like the people you criticize.

The constitution says a fair trial of your peers and appropriate penalty for treason against the USA.
Not lynch mobs,kangaroo courts,kidnapping,torture,disembowelment and crucifixion.

Actually... the book tells us some are more equal than others. He wasn't reffering to the elite... he was referring to the people of the world.

Thank you for this list.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Kill them all.

Depopulate the 1%

I know, I didnt mean it lol. Was a joke, since you brought up the American Way, which way is that? Ive heard of atrocities carried out on prisoners, with no trail, no charges,.... Which way is it?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Kill them all.

Depopulate the 1%

I know, I didnt mean it lol. Was a joke, since you brought up the American Way, which way is that? Ive heard of atrocities carried out on prisoners, with no trail, no charges,.... Which way is it?

L
L
looks like you let your buttons get pushed and now you're backpedaling. do show some guts.
who cares about the long corrupted and shat upon american way?
especially when you are well aware that there are different yardsticks applied depending on your bank balance and social status?

is it the american way to have your kids and grandkids sold into debt slavery by these parasitic lower life forms?
[and parasites are usually gotten rid of, not removed, and allowed to live and latch on to other victims]

well i dont think it should be a joke, these humanoids can buy and sell any judge, in addition to "disappearing" you, your family and friends if you do try to take them to court, then on the opening day of the trial, because you didn't show up, the judge will rule Nolo Contendre and they'll just keep sucking the blood out of humanity. remember what kennedy said regarding a system that won't allow you to do things peacefully, and the consequences thereof.

i think the major thing we all need to keep in mind [other than the apparent fact that all our gold has been replaced with gold-plated tungsten by these bastards] is that the feds charter ends now in 2013, they must never be allowed to renew that charter. even if it means arranging for THEM to not show up to sign the papers, and thus the FED not being renewed "due to apparent lack of interest" and their not showing up anywhere, ever.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thank you again SnF
Added to bookmarks also ...
Next to this one
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=15126645#pid15126645

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Kill them all.

Depopulate the 1%

And if things improve dramatically, we'll know we did the right thing.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
ben shalom looks a lot like ben shalom bernanke

credibility fail

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The American way is to work within the established legal and political systems so long as they provide something akin to just outcomes. Once corruption has broken those systems so that the people cannot find something resembling justice then it is our duty as citizens to employ whatever means are necessary to bring the system back to a state where it serves the people. By whatever means necessary.

Such ideals are what this country was founded on. Such ideals are found everywhere in the declaration of independence, the bill of rights, and the writings of pretty much every founding father as well as many more recent politicians.

We will at some point take back those things that are ours innately or we will be pathetic slaves brought to such a state for no reasons but our own sloth and cowardice because the wolf has always been at the door. It is a constant in history and can only be held at bay by the diligence of a people who take their freedoms into their own hands and secure such at all costs. Politicians will not deliver it. Only you and I can by being as bold and brave as the situation requires.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
They are sitting on the FED or have reps.
There is Henry Kissinger.
No wonder from what I heard.
He picked up a lot of Tesla free energy plans in Germany at the end of the War.
Anyone hear about that.
Well if he did that is good reason for him to sit on the FED make sure free energy
doesn't get loose from the vaults he put Tesla in.

Hate to break it to you, but Kissinger was all of 22 when he returned to Germany as a rifleman in the 84th ID. He really didn't get his start until he used his GI Bill to attend Harvard, where he made a name for himself as an exceptional student. It wasn't until 1956 did Kissinger get involved with the Rockefeller Brothers while working at Harvard, where he later got picked up with various think tanks because of the doors the Rockefeller foundation opened for him. Kissinger helped work on Nelson Rockefellers 1968 campaign. Following Rockefeller's defeat to Nixon, Rockefeller personally called Nixon asking him to hire Kissinger to the National Security Council.

The rest, as they say, is history.

See? No hidden technology.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
All comments seem to be about the list. I watched the video.

I recall the John Birch Society as a young person and how it was demonized for what they undertook with blacklisting of many Hollywood celebrities in the 50's and early 60's. I thought they were extremist. Listening to the video, they were way ahead of the rest of us and essentially everything in the video has come to fruition.

I urge you to watch the video. This is the here and now back in 1958.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Octagon

Ron Paul is an independent thinker and while he isnt a member of the JBS I would argue that they have had a lot of influence on him.

Here is an interview with Larry McDonald, head of the JBS at the time. Here he talks about links between the CFR, CIA, United Nations, the NWO and other organizations.

Even though he was a Democrat, he was respected by many real Conservatives because of his strict adherence to the US Constitution.

He was killed shortly after this interview.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join