It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Saville BBC paedophile ring - did charity work to cover crimes..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
7 more posts to go and I'm doing it!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
www.anorak.co.uk... Jimmy Savile’s ‘Benjamin Rabbit and the Stranger Danger – What a child needs to know about strangers’ It beggars belief!
edit on 25-10-2012 by magoo22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
I've read before about paedophiles being high up in the police government and the royal family. I see jimmy was good friends with prince Phillip. What does sound strange is that they want his body put in a unmarked grave and have taken his head stone. But yet still no one has said about stripping him of his knight hood...... He was well protected in high places..

There are pedophiles whom cant rub 2 nickels toegether as well. The question is, is the percentage of pedophiles among people of power higher than in the general population and if so why?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Gary Glitter arrest

Finally the arrests start and this one is absolutely no surprise. I wonder who is next on the list. I can't wait to see them outed for what they did.
edit on 28-10-2012 by caitlinfae because: typos, yet again

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

You think some of it maybe used as a way of controlling those in power. If you put them in compromising positions, take photos of them and then you always have something on them to control them, I think that may be one possible xplanation

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
Gary Glitter arrest

Finally the arrests start and this one is absolutely no surprise. I wonder who is next on the list. I can't wait to see them outed for what they did.
edit on 28-10-2012 by caitlinfae because: typos, yet again

Well not me for sure.

Always thought that the delay was to allow time for anyone mixed up in this to run and hide.

See the Hamster eater got his story in early and now Glitter, but these are all known about, it's the ones we don't know that are running and hiding.

Good question Caitlin.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I totally take your point about the delay, but this is a huge investigation and I'm hopefully assuming that the team dealing with this know precisely what they're doing and any subsequent charges will stick for good. There must be so much evidence, and we're now dealing with people who are still alive and will obviously put up a fight.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
WOW! The Express is really starting to get some balls. The best article I've seen in any of the mainstream by a country mile. www.express.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ken clark was chancellor during the dunblane massacre. He has always held high office positions. People cannot tell me that those in power had no idea about his potential crimes. If he is indeed affiliated to Saville tgen others in office must have known.

I am wondering and now checking the web for savilles connections to dunblane as well as those if ken clark. I smell a rat here somewhere. As I understand it Lord Robinson was a referee for Thomas Hamilton.

"Blair government insider Lord Robertson has threatened to sue Scotland's leading independent newspaper over internet allegations that he not only used his influence as a Freemason to procure a gun licence for child killer Thomas Hamilton, but was also a member of a clandestine paedophile ring reportedly set up by Hamilton for the British elite". www.tpuc.org...

I bet Saville has links to Thomas Hamilton also in some form or another. Ken clark had full access also to MI6 and their mind control programs. The Americans had operation MKUltra, what is the UK program name? Anyone?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bob1983

Yikes! Thanks a lot.
I thought the Texas Chainsaw Massacre was horrific, but the images and soundtrack of the video you posted is going to give me nightmares for sure.
(I'm not poking fun. Sevile will surely go down as one of the most frightening humans that ever walked the Earth.)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

PR guru Max Clifford has been charged with 11 counts of indecent assault allegedly committed between 1966 and 1985, the Crown Prosecution Service said tonight.

So the big PR Guru (in Britain) has been charged. he's normally the guy covering celebs bad behaviour and negative publicity, now he's in the spot light.
11 counts of indecent assault, he deserves everything thats coming to him.

wonder who's gonna,, manage his situation for him.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by christafinias

Thanks for the update!

I sure hope he starts squealing about other pieces of slime he's aware of.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

What if they're throwing the 'small fry' in for the kill while the 'Big 'fish' carry on their atrocities while being protected?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
OK, I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but to date to me it looks a bit odd that those brought to public notice during Operation Yewtree are:

1) Famous and influential in their time but now dead.

2) Minor ex-celebrities of no consequence but well-known so it looks like Operation Yewtree is making progress.

3) Living influential public figures but found to be innocent, or are victims of mistaken identity.

So... it looks like no Big Names have done anything wrong. Interesting...

Mrs Chicken

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot

What if they're throwing the 'small fry' in for the kill while the 'Big 'fish' carry on their atrocities while being protected?

Good point

make it look like somethings being done, to quiet and placate us. but really behind the scene's nothings changed.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubberchicken
OK, I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but to date to me it looks a bit odd that those brought to public notice during Operation Yewtree are:

1) Famous and influential in their time but now dead.

2) Minor ex-celebrities of no consequence but well-known so it looks like Operation Yewtree is making progress.

3) Living influential public figures but found to be innocent, or are victims of mistaken identity.

So... it looks like no Big Names have done anything wrong. Interesting...

Mrs Chicken

sacrifice the minor to save the major, you and Elliott 'hit the nail on the head' IMO

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
What is also suspicious about these cases is that the police and CPS are not interested in investigating sex crimes that occurred 'yesterday' never mind umpteen years ago, so this is 'strange and out of character' for our usual lovable plod in the UK.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

wolves in sheep's clothing unfortunately.

sad but true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join