It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Saville BBC paedophile ring - did charity work to cover crimes..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Jimmy Savile is VILE, there's no doubting his guilt.

Peadophillia runs rampant through the high ranks of Masonry, Parliament, the Police Force, The Social Services, and many other organisations.

Yak!

What you wrote would mean that the people in control of basicly everything in the country are perverts and sociopaths and ofcourse allow only like minded people in their "club". A normal "healthy" person with no perverted sexual interests would therefore never be able to rise to the very top.

You can never make a man with normal sexual behaviour and a normal set of values and moral abuse a child or make having sex with animals or learn how to like these things. I am no psychiatrist.....but that is how it is...me thinks.

If what you say is true than the planet is in more deep trouble than it already is and needs a good cleaning up.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I was at a party on Saturday night for a lady that I have know for many many years, who has just turned 90. Her husband used to run the local ballroom and knew Jimmy Savile because this was the business Savile was in in the early days. She was 27 at the time and was in her husbands office with Savile and her husband..Savile would have been about 22/23 she said. Her husband had to go out of the office for something and asked Savile if he could trust him with his wife alone. She said Savile replied "Yes, she is far too old for me". She asked her husband about the comment and he said Savile is known to be a bit of a sleaze with young girls. She said they often had Police balls there and she stated that it was quite obvious from comments bandies about that the Manchester police knew about his antics at that time too.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

Thanks for posting this -- especially in the NWO forum.

We have some sick bastards that want their actions considered normal to society. SaVILE should be dug up and drug through the streets. There is enough evidence and victim testimony that NOBODY should doubt that he was a debaucherous heathen who was friends with high ranking sickos. If someone is defending this man, you might just as well be doing the same things he was.

The NWO does not want morals in society. Just look at the music industry that's corrupting our children.
Where does the real indoctrination start? In college at the Ivy League schools such as Harvard.
Here's an article released today about Harvard's winter Incest Fest.
www.campusreform.org...

Where do most of our "leaders" come from? These lame ass fraternities where only money matters. This is where they get their dirt on these people through videos and pictures in order to blackmail them.
Remember Baby Bush's comment about the Skull and Bones during an interview?
"It's so secret we can't talk about it."
Yeah. They can't talk about their perverse group activities because if they did, their dirt would go public and they would be ruined. This is how it works. If you're part of any of these sick groups, frats, and secret societies, you are most likely rubbing elbows with the most disgusting trash the Universe ever shyte out.

Justice for the victims!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It's coming out that Savile had keys to Broadmoor hospital.

Why would he have access to a building full of very dangerous people?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Maybe this is where he got his "toys" such as restraints and clean linens?
Maybe this is also where he dropped off his nasty, blood stained sheets. Who would think twice if they saw bloody sheets at an insane asylum? They'd just assume that a patient harmed him/herself again.
Let's also not forget that these hospitals have many types of drugs, too, that he may have wanted or needed for his victims.

Also, let's not forget how today's music videos and fashion shoots use psyche wards as the backdrop.
Here are some examples:
vigilantcitizen.com...
vigilantcitizen.com...

Maybe MK Ultra was being conducted at this hospital, too.

edit on 11-10-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Jimmy saville at the Haut de La Garenne children's home Jersey

He denied ever having visited the home. However "At least one photograph had appeared in a Sunday newspaper at the time showing Saville posing with a number of children at the home."

www.pannone.com...

Former Jersey police chief says Jimmy Savile was implicated in Haut de la Garenne children's home scandal and there's 'no reason to doubt' he abused girls there

www.dailymail.co.uk...

If right now there was a similar miscarriage of justice happening as we speak, shouldn't we do something about it?

Robert Green was put in prison for revealing the truth about a horrific case of sexual abuse.

"In the summer of 2000, Hollie told her mother, Anne, that she had been repeatedly sexually abused by her father, Denis Charles Mackie and brother Greg. The abuse had begun when Hollie was just six years` old. Hollie said that Greg had also been abused by his father.

Anne Greig reported this immediately to the local police station in Aberdeen. During the course of that summer, Hollie, who has Down`s Syndrome, began to provide more names of abusers. It transpired that Denis Mackie had been sharing his daughter with a ring of sexual abusers, which included a serving police officer with the Grampian force, Terry Major and an Aberdeen sheriff, Graeme Buchanan."

mccannexposure.wordpress.com...

This one is something we can all do something about join the campaign to get justice for Hollie Greig

holliedemandsjustice.org...

edit on 11-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Look closely, Jimmy Savile is a text book psychopath.In his interviews he shows absolutely no guilt or shame.Amazing such a caring man totally incapable of any form of empathy.You'd have thought someone in the medical prof would have noticed

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by councilglasses

They probably did notice, but it would have been a career wrecker for them if they blew the whistle. I don't think we rightly understand yet just how powerful Savile seems to have been. An maybe, just maybe they were in on the whole thing...who knows? We cannot trust anyone, it would seem.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I refuse to believe it, until some hard evidence is presented before the world, I shall carry on to disbelieve it.

It is far too easy for one person to cry abuse, then a load of others to follow suit, whether for money, or fame or any other reason.

The guy raised millions for needy charities, he made countless childrens (and adults) lives better, and I have said it before, IF these allegations are false, then society is stripping this man of all the good he did before the case is even settled, and that is wrong.

If it turns out he really is guilty, I will be truly heartbroken, as others mentioned in this thread, more childhood memories ruined.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I can understand your need for hard evidence, but what kind could there possibly be after he's gone? There will be no forensics left behind....just more and more children's statements, which obviously will corroborate each other, and more people who felt they were silenced by this man's behaviour. It's true psychopathic behaviour...to make your victim feel totally powerless, no matter what you do. The police have absolutely nothing to gain by following this up, apart from some kind of closure for his victims. Sadly there will be no prosecution, but for them to label him as an abusive serial sex offender, there must be some pretty damning and consistent witness statements from these kids.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The guy raised millions for needy charities

You've heard of Sandusky, right? He's also claiming he's innocent and getting railroaded by a bunch of liars.
Yeah. Predators aren't smart enough to creep around children's charities and they surely aren't intelligent enough to create their own. You need to wake up and actually check out the evidence. It actually does seem pretty concrete.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

The guy raised millions for needy charities

You've heard of Sandusky, right? He's also claiming he's innocent and getting railroaded by a bunch of liars.
Yeah. Predators aren't smart enough to creep around children's charities and they surely aren't intelligent enough to create their own. You need to wake up and actually check out the evidence. It actually does seem pretty concrete.

There is that word again. Evidence.

The thing is, unless you are part of the Police team investigating this, you have no idea what the actual evidence is. You may be right, he may be guilty as hell. You may be wrong and he may be totally innocent. No one though can make any claims about evidence unless they are directly involved in the case. And if they are and they do, then they should be taken off for leaking evidence before an investigation has been concluded.

It looks bad but i refuse to make judgement until all the facts have come out and it has been properly investigated by people skilled in such things.

I firmly believe in "innocent until proven guilty", what with it being the principle point of our laws.

CX

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I refuse to believe it, until some hard evidence is presented before the world, I shall carry on to disbelieve it.

A question....if someone close to you, say your closest friend, girlfriend, family or wife told you about them being sexually assaulted by him when they were just a young girl, and they told you this before this hit the mainstream news....would you believe them?

CX.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I understand what you are saying, and I feel I would have to believe them. But I don't know these women, and it has been know for people to try and grab money when the opportunity arises. I'm not saying they are lying, but until it is proven that they are telling the truth and not just jumping on the proverbial bandwagon, I say people shouldn't jump the gun and destroy the mans reputation, which is what seems like is happening.
edit on 12/10/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Fair enough, but many of these women do not want to have their name mentioned, nor make money from it.

When you are a pensioner, or a professional woman who is leading a life that you really don't want turning upside down, you don't jump on the bandwagon without good reason.

I think people are underestimating how much influence this guy held in various circles. It appears that people are also saying now that people DID indeed say something at the time, but it was just swept under the carpet because of either the risk of damaging Jimmy's career or name, or because of the cash he raised.

I don't care how much cash someone raised and the good they do with it, if it means you have to turn a blind eye to their pedophilia, then sorry, that's just sick.

It almost makes me wonder if Jimmy Savile had the whole charity thing planned out from the start as a cover for his sick activities with kids. I worked with abused kids for 7 years, and in our child protection training we were often taught about the lengths pedophiles would go to groom kids and cover for thier activities.

CX.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think the anecdotal evidence is close to overwhelming that Savile was a full-on, predatory child molester. The more that comes out, the worse it seems. His tombstone is now landfill and, in a way, it'd be good to see him dug up and dumped somewhere less respectable...another landfill site for example.

In the UK we celebrate Bonfire Night and this year it's a probable fact that Savile dummies will be burnt on thousands of bonfires. Some of the claims could even make other molesters revolted...that's how bad it's looking right now. Kids in wheelchairs, paralysed kids in hospital beds.

BUT...it's disgraceful that some people want to exploit this disgusting behaviour for political point-scoring. Jeez. So you hate the 'Zionists' or hate the police? Write a thread about that and don't use these victims like some bit-part actors in your NWO conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

That's an interesting point about his burial. People will still know where he's buried, and reading the interviews with the funeral directors a year ago, they were at great pains to make it clear that he wasn't being buried with all the bling that was one of his trademarks. They were worried about people graverobbing for the gold he wore, and there was a lot of it. Apparently this wasn't the reason at all that his coffin was entombed in concrete. What are they hiding? What was buried with him? I know I'm maybe sounding a bit ridiculous here, but this is a conspiratorial world, and we didn't have much idea about any of this two weeks ago.

It's also interesting to note that the BBC have stopped referring to him as Sir...it's just plain Jimmy Savile now.
edit on 12-10-2012 by caitlinfae because: adding information

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Yeah, I think he should be seen in the harsh light of being an active sex-offender and not some Zionist proponent of the NWO.

So far, he stands accused of rape and child-molestation and that's where the focus should remain.

Sometimes it seems like people lose their empathy for the real people in their hunt for illuminati shadows.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
In the end because most of us are good people, we would never even imagine anyone could do these terrible things.. Let alone someone with such an immaculate Public persona. Hopefully those days are gone and if you hear the accounts of people who had suspicions ultimately it reveals people's innate capacity to see the good in people, in this case it was misplaced and Saville used and abused the good nature of people to manipulate them.

This is a metaphor for how the public in general is controlled by our governments, because we are good we assume they have our best interests at heart. All the truthers and whistleblowers that we ignore what if they are the Equivalent of the abused child who nobody believes and faces the fear of ridicule and oppression.. Just like conspiracy theorists.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I read about some of the things savile was involved in. There are many people who knew an awful lot long before this hit the news recently. Have you seen the photo of Savile introducing the boxer Frank Bruno to the psycho Peter Sutcliffe (the yorkshire ripper). Now how did Savile get to know the yorkshire ripper and why would he WANT to know the yorkshire ripper ? and why in the hell would Bruno SHAKE HANDS with this monster ? would you ?
It's believed from my understanding (i can't remember where i read the info so i can't link to it)
that Savile played a leading role in a Paedofile ring. This involved not only abuse but murder also allegedly.
Many of the people he supplied to were public names and people in high positions. It makes perfect sense that if it were true, he would be protected by any means necessary.Hence why he was able to continue for over 40 years. If he were brought to justice he may have sang like a canary, and brought down alot of people with him. That would never be allowed to happen.
I can't help thinking that now Savile is buried, those who were involved in the thick of it, are happy for this to all come out so that they can manipulate the truth and portray him as a lone operator. Therefore, this can all be buried with him and they all get off the hook.
This could get very interesting !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join