It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Saville BBC paedophile ring - did charity work to cover crimes..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I dont know what to think anymore? This is not just about a dirty twisted celebrity .. the people who could have stopped him DIDNT. So why? Lots of excuses coming out, apologies, hand wringing .. somehow feel its a show .

Saw this blog earlier, ive been reading it since the savile thing went public. This entry scared me, would like to hear other opinions here please

aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk...:00:00%2B01:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00%2B01:00&max-results=50

hope link works ?looks a little long

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
this link may be better .. would appreciate your thoughts

aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by katseyes

It certainly looks like child abuse is endemic within the corridors of Television companies as well as the corridors of Parliament.

It's a sick world we live in and it appears to becoming sicker by the day!!
edit on 13/10/12 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I've read before about paedophiles being high up in the police government and the royal family. I see jimmy was good friends with prince Phillip. What does sound strange is that they want his body put in a unmarked grave and have taken his head stone. But yet still no one has said about stripping him of his knight hood...... He was well protected in high places..

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

I think personally that the title stripping is only a matter of time. Almost every article I'm reading now, and on the BBC news, they are referring to him simply as Jimmy Savile, not Sir anything, thank god. The grave thing still mystifies me. His coffin was entombed in concrete when he was buried, although the funeral directors made it clear he wasn't buried with any of his bling, so there would be nothing to rob the grave for. I find that very odd, and deeply disturbing.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Being in the US never heard of the guy but this dude was molesting kids in wheel chairs...yeesh

Alan Watt discusses this guy begins around 14:00 mark:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Savile is only a symptom of our sick society,and as for being afraid of loosing your job by pointing at a beast to protect the innocents that become our future I would say your where the worst kind of corrupt cowardly human.There is no honour anymore due to moral cowardice and the fact that most people are "dirty"(let he without sin cast the first stone) I wonder why our great religious leaders are so quiet at a time when they should be louder then thunder

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by councilglasses

Actually, that's a really good point...about religious leaders and their deafening silence. Why aren't they even commenting on this whole affair? My own experience of this kind of behaviour and the grooming involved shows that it's deeply embedded in the church and police organisations, and when possible is hushed up. It feels dangerous to even talk about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Just found this : ( hope its not true , just too much reality hat4uk.wordpress.com...

opinions appreciated

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've been scouring the internet and found this interesting blog on the BBC and it's paedo connections. flips.bz... Very interesting choice of art in and on the building by Eric Gill a catholic artist who abused his own children, had an incestuous relationship with his sister and fiddled with his dog! One is of the pied piper with his willy out and a child rubbing his leg. The elites hiding things in plain sight as usual. This world makes me sick. I just hope all of this brings down the establishment as this horrific abuse ring goes all the way to the top.

I've also been following these blogs which are very interesting aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk... & the-tap.blogspot.co.uk...

Magoo22.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wow. Big stuff here. Ken Clarke MP outed as a paedo. www.maxfarquar.com... Very good blog. I wish I could start a topic on this because it deserves mass attention. But i'm new and I'm not able to. No wonder he wanted to reduce the sentences of paedos who plead innocent.
www.thesun.co.uk... ntences-for-thousands-of-paedophiles.html

Children’s charity Kidscape branded it a “betrayal” of young victims. Figures obtained by Mr Khan from the Justice Ministry reveal that in six of the past 14 years, nine in ten paedos hauled before the courts confessed their crimes.

A chilling 5,901 predatory monsters faced charges of “sexual activity with a child” between 1997 and 2010. Of these, 4,950 pleaded guilty.

Tory MP Philip Davies said: “It would be extraordinary if rapists were denied a 50 per cent cut in their sentence but paedophiles were not. It would make a complete mockery of our justice system.”
A Downing Street spokesman said the sentencing proposals were still being finalised.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think this is turning into something quite scary.

'Jimmy Savile was a necrophiliac', says former colleague Paul Gambaccini

I had always wondered why our politicians are such a spineless bunch (UK) who always vote with the party and never represent the people..Why did they ignore the people and go into Iraq when it was clear it was going to be a humanitarian and political disaster, what if all of our politicians are compromised?

Could it be possible that our politicians are controlled through blackmail? Jimmy Savile was given the keys to broadmoor psychiatric hospital while Kenneth Clarke was health secretary.

Jimmy Saville did a talk for a school where he talked about being a spy

Anonymous writes about Jimmy Savile:

"I was only 12 but Jimmy Savile came and gave us a talk about himself and his work for charity etc.

"He said it was great cover for his real work as a spy.

"He said spies have to have deep cover and England would be part of a grand plan and it was so exciting to be part of this and all of us children must help to bring England and Israel closer together.

"In 1977, Israel’s Prime Minister Menachem Begin had a meeting with Egyptian president Anwar Sadat.

This led to 'peace' between the two countries.

Sir Jimmy Savile received a medal from Israel in 1979, for services rendered.

Reportedly, Savile visited Israel in 1975 to advise Israel's President Ephraim Katzir on a matter of security."

This story has now been deleted from www.jewishtelegraph.com...

But is this man - a former wrestler, who has never married - also a man who has had his hand on the levers of power?
Take, for example, the friendships he says he has had with successive Prime Ministers.
He explains that his connections with Stoke Mandeville Hospital - a few miles from Chequers - have allowed him to form these relationships, and that his friendship with Margaret Thatcher was particularly cordial.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

His claim to have addressed the Israeli cabinet in 1975 at the invitation of President Ephraim Katzir also seems to be true - and to be the result of a similar amount of chutzpah on Sir Jimmy's part.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

"Whatever you think of him, when he comes to the pearly gates, his scorecard is going to be pretty full."

What a difference a year makes..

edit on 23-10-2012 by rolfharriss because: edit link

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by katseyes
this link may be better .. would appreciate your thoughts

I can't see how a government can survive this scandal, there is no reason to doubt Ben Fellows.. if anything he is putting himself at risk.

Apparently we have until December until internet freedom is finished, scandals like this would never have got out had it not been for the internet and I can guarantee we would have had a few more dodgy wars by now had it not been for increased public awareness.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It must be talked about as the fear and shame are what these devils bank on to protect themselves and allow them to carry on ruining others lives and undermining our society.I am not completely for or against the death penalty but feel that these types of people should be removed from the gene pool,they are a cancer that needs cutting out.
When individuals find themselves in positions of power they tend to employ like-minded people around them,sadly this is what seems to happen when psychopathic high climbers get into high office.I fear a disproportional amount of our ruling classes are horribly corrupt and if the Jimmy Savile case forces out the complete truth it will bring our country to the brink of revolution.
P...S... I do still think there are far more right minded honourable people out there then the corrupt explioters

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by councilglasses

It must be talked about as the fear and shame are what these devils bank on to protect themselves and allow them to carry on ruining others lives and undermining our society.I am not completely for or against the death penalty but feel that these types of people should be removed from the gene pool,they are a cancer that needs cutting out.
When individuals find themselves in positions of power they tend to employ like-minded people around them,sadly this is what seems to happen when psychopathic high climbers get into high office.I fear a disproportional amount of our ruling classes are horribly corrupt and if the Jimmy Savile case forces out the complete truth it will bring our country to the brink of revolution.
P...S... I do still think there are far more right minded honourable people out there then the corrupt explioters

We all know someone who would not abuse power and do a better job than the lot we have.. Think back to the best teacher you had or someone who works selflessly to help others. I certainly think that a start would be that
the people in power should reflect the mix of people in that country..

"The study shows that 54 per cent of Conservatives MPs attended fee paying schools compared with 40 per cent of Liberal Democrats. Only 15 per cent of Labour MPs did so. This compares to just seven per cent of people in the country at large." www.independent.co.uk...

They should also be made to declare membership to organisations such as the Freemasons..

For anyone who doesn't believe the corruption of freemasonry..

10 years ago working at my uncle's warehouse for the summer, my uncle asked me to keep an eye out for anyone stealing stock.. A vigilant member of the public had phoned the office to tell them the warehouse delivery vehicle was stopping and unloading on the other side of town, every week at the same house. It turns out they were loading on extra stock and dropping it off before setting off for deliveries.

My uncle phoned the police and told them they suspect come members of staff are stealing and he could give them the exact time and address to catch them in the act.. The police however responded with lukewarm enthusiasm to catch the thieves, stating they were experiencing a busy period and it was not high priority.
My uncle told his managers and trusted staff to be patient and try and gather video evidence.. At this point one of the sales reps (a particularly obnoxious one) piped up that he could get the police to come on Friday, no problem.. He made a call and by that afternoon a police bust was scheduled in. When it came to the bust it was like an anti-terror operation with no expense spared, a riot van and 3 police cars! the thieves were caught red handed and it was all solved.

The sales rep was prone to bragging and he did not attempt to hide that it was the fact he was a member of the Freemasons that got the different response to my uncle's. Up until then I had always thought it was funny handshakes and charity work but it is a powerful network. It is no use asking for an independent inquiry, it is all a load of nonsense, there is no such thing as an independent inquiry.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
We could do with one big jimmy Savile thread, where all the info can be compiled with a detailed outline of what we know and what s suspected. Any volunteers? I have been wanting to do it myself, but my laptops buggered and making threads on an iPad is a pain in the arse.

Would be interesting to compile a list of their suspect Jimmy could have taken down, had he been alive.

Not knocking this thread, but we have more info available, now as well as the added wits of the bec pulling the Newsnight documentary, still without a satisfactory explanation.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by councilglasses

I agree with you , If the people in charge of governing, judging , policing our country are involved in this , what hope have we ? If they are capable of paedophillia, they are capable of anything .

One very brave MP spoke up today and asked questions at PM question time about how big, and how high does the web reach ..

www.independent.co.uk...

hope that link works

My feeling is a few minor players will be outed , but the evil ring at the top will remain nameless and blameless.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I would start a thread but trying to bump up my posts first, taking more time than I want because I don't want to post inane comments on any old thing. I've been doing a lot of research on this so much so my wife thinks I'm weird for reading so much dark and depressing stuff. I believe if attention is focused on this subject more stuff will come to light. Thoughts manifest and all that jazz.

Some related stuff to Google.

Jersey care home scandal.
Operation Ore (Major paedo sting) cover up, D notice by Tony Blair stopped any reporting on the investigation.
Canadian genocide linked to Catholic Church and Royal Family.
Dunblane cover up. Listen to Sandra Uttley's Dunblane Uncovered on youtube.
Ken Clarke MP outed as a paedophile by Ben Fellows former child actor.
Islington care home scandal and Harriet Harman MP's role in it.
The Hollie Greig case in Scotland.

Just a few of many saddening incidents.

edit on 24-10-2012 by magoo22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Oh and did anyone watch Newsnight last night? DJ Liz Kershaw basically confirmed that it was paedo ring. She had a chat with George Entwistle after she said she'd been groped live on air in the 80's, Entwistle admitted that he knew very little of the culture within BBC radio and there was no real records of who producers and executives were at the time of the scandals. She named names and Entwistle said that oh his name has cropped up a lot in the complaints to BBC. The toxic fallout of this is going to be huge. The establishment is sick.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by magoo22
I would start a thread but trying to bump up my posts first, taking more time than I want because I don't want to post inane comments on any old thing. I've been doing a lot of research on this so much so my wife thinks I'm weird for reading so much dark and depressing stuff. I believe if attention is focused on this subject more stuff will come to light. Thoughts manifest and all that jazz.

Some related stuff to Google.

Jersey care home scandal.
Operation Ore (Major paedo sting) cover up, D notice by Tony Blair stopped any reporting on the investigation.
Canadian genocide linked to Catholic Church and Royal Family.
Dunblane cover up. Listen to Sandra Uttley's Dunblane Uncovered on youtube.
Ken Clarke MP outed as a paedophile by Ben Fellows former child actor.
Islington care home scandal and Harriet Harman MP's role in it.
The Hollie Greig case in Scotland.

Just a few of many saddening incidents.

edit on 24-10-2012 by magoo22 because: (no reason given)

I think these points would be a good to debate, go for it and start the thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join