It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]I Am An Evil Person[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Yes, you read correctly. I am openly admitting that I am an evil person. But, what is evil you say? Well it is a rather subjective term that means different things to different people. I am openly admitting that I have qualities within myself that I fully know are evil like the following.

- Pure hatred of everyone around me each day except my wife.

- Anger towards employees not performing well for a company because they are in a bad mood everyday and bring their personal lives to work which leads to the company losing money, customers feeling unwanted and not buying things and affecting the other employees so it lowers their morale and makes them not perform as well which reduces the company's revenue.

- Hatred of illegal immigrants who come to this country and have children here which leads to red tape and more of this country's tax dollars being spent on eliminating problems that should not exist.

- Constantly wishing people would burst into flames whenever they look at me peculiarly.

- Working extremely hard in school only to find out that the students in your group assignment don't care about their marks so you must do the entire project alone, and burying them to their faces and to the professors.

Now, I know some people may say, "You have emotional problems, see a therapist or something." While that may be true, I kind of like hating people and being hateful towards everyone and everything. Sure, it may not be a pleasant life, but I do not feel as if I would be doing myself justice if I were to love everyone or care for a person more than care about a job.

I truly believe that a company should do whatever possible to remain profitable, and if that means laying off Grandpa Joe who has been employed for 35 years, then so be it. Personally, I could not care less if someone died right in front of me regardless of their age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, financial standing or what have you, I would laugh and walk away.

If there is a Hell, I am definitely going there. I just don't give a damn about anyone but my immediate family (2 people) and that is the way it always will be. I am open and completely honest about my feelings and intentions in life. If it makes me a bad person to some it is irrelevant to me. I truly believe the concept of vil and good are subjective and to some I may be decent, to others, I will be vilified. These are risks I am willing to take.

There is always so much talk about being a good person and treating everyone with kindness and respect. If everyone were to apply this concept, we would all live in a peaceful world. But, there must be a counter balance, there must be an evil. Which is where I come in. People often fail to understand that there is a need for good and evil and quite frankly I thoroughly enjoy the feelings of hatred and complete isolation I feel from others.

The entire concept of being a moral crusader is absurd. Living your life for philanthropic causes, going to poor countries to do missionary work, all of it is a sham. People who can afford to go to countries where they require missionaries for the most part are doing it not because it is morally correct, but because they have something that eats at them that they feel the need to cleanse themselves and make the notion that they are doing it out of the kindness of their hearts.

Most people in actuality are very very evil, they just choose to deny what is really inside of them.

I am DragonRain311, and I support this message.

edit on 6-10-2012 by DragonRain311 because: Failed to properly edit the color of the text.

edit on 10-9-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If you like isolation and hate everyone, why do you post on a message board with tons of people?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
probably no -one cares.
i'm not very nice,but i woul'dnt make a thread about it.
seem's like you're a drama queen
edit on 6-10-2012 by Kino321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

- Constantly wishing people would burst into flames whenever they look at me peculiarly.

And nothing cleaness better than fire!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I would suggest a cup of tea, deep breathing, and the repetition of the following: "I am NOT the centre of the universe."

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

it's hard to take advice from a cute little dog.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What a bummer way to live.

You just keep on being your bad evil self.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kino321

it's hard to take advice from a cute little dog.

Aw... surely cuteness has some effect against evil?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think we are going to get along just fine.

Can I persuade you to join my goal of eliminating the human race?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

after what i’ve been through today, meeting you would be a much deserved cold shower

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Seems more like a rant topic to me rather than this forum.

I will tell you this...I AM A EVIL PERSON, but I choose to squash it. The capability is there I will admit, as it is in everyone. I just choose to acknowledge the darkness in me and push it to the back of my mind.

Don't let others tell you how to live your life...just live it. You'll be happier.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
need's to sleep on evil plan's

link   

You seem to have the common mental disorder traits of a narcissist, with possible mild psychosis brought on by drinking and substance abuse, lack of money, poor health, and lack of purpose. The guilt and regret ate you up long ago.

Pretty spooky how I knew that eh? U2u me brother

edit on 6-10-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Catacomb

A valid point. Because even individuals such as myself like to vent in places where there are "paid dis info agents", admitted manipulators, fakers, extraordinary liars and cheats, ignorant people, and any other category I did not mention.

I never said I was perfect

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kino321

That is your assumption sir, you can choose to say whatever you like.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

First, I never indicated that I am the center of the universe nor do I believe anything revolves around me chachi. I just openly and proudly say what I feel and if you cannot see the reasoning behind it, then that is your problem.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

When it comes to the physical annihilation of the human race, I would rather just sit back and watch everyone panic while seeing the shock wave come. Close my eyes one last time, then nothing.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cittadellapieve

In other words, you would consider it to be a breath of fresh air on this otherwise smelly plane?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
You seem to have the common mental disorder traits of a narcissist, with possible mild psychosis brought on drinking and substance abuse, lack of money, poor health, and lack of purpose. The guilt and regret ate you up long ago.

First, I do not drink nor consume drugs. Used to drink but have stopped out of complete and utter boredom. I have plenty of money for what I need as my monthly expenses only take up approximately 48% of what I earn, and I have not been ill in the last 7 years in any capacity whatsoever.

Spooky that you make such brazen assumptions and really, you know nothing about me. I am athletic, in shape, and motivated towards keeping myself in good health. I just don't care about anyone else really. I could show pictures of myself, but with the whole conspiracy of this website being monitored by various governments, the last thing I would need is to have some sort of blemish on my otherwise clean record.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
You seem to have the common mental disorder traits of a narcissist, with possible mild psychosis brought on drinking and substance abuse, lack of money, poor health, and lack of purpose. The guilt and regret ate you up long ago.

............. but with the whole conspiracy of this website being monitored by various governments, the last thing I would need is to have some sort of blemish on my otherwise clean record.

Ok brother.

Ego is a killer, your hateful self proclaimed evil is quite childish and moronic. This is how we define intelligence in the real world.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join